PDA

View Full Version : Life Dog Sucks.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-20-2008, 01:06 AM
I have very little love for "the law". I understand it's purpose, but I question the methods of it's enforcement. I also question a money-based Justice System, because money should have no effect on justice.

But what I save my deepest hatred for in this miasma-clusterfuck are Bounty Hunters. Bounty Hunters are the fucking scum of the earth. Hovering somewhere between shopping mall rent-a-cop and bouncer with short-dick, these "Walker:Texas Ranger"-fucksticks make my blood boil.
I'm not a practicing criminal, and I do not advocate such practices.
That said, if the Government of this Nation sees fit to turn over any aspect of law enforcement to these 'Dale Gribble' clowns, I say that We The People should have the legal right to meet on an even playing field.
You wanna' come 'Bounty Hunting' after me? That's cool. But don't put my life in further judicial jeopardy when I get the drop on you and put a bullet in your fucking skull.

Oh it's REAL play time now; you got your costume on, motherfucker? I hope you cleaned it before coming or have a spare in the closet; you'll want something nice to be buried in.
And maybe if we're all REAL lucky, you'll have the camera crew from your TV show along for the ride to document the entire event.
I want my episode to be called "That's a Wrap, Motherfucker".
And when I skip town/Country, and am having a nice drink and an after dinner fuck in an undisclosed location, I'll be writing my memoirs on the whole affair. What should I call it? How 'bout this:

"Putting Down Old 'Yeller:
The day America gave not two fucks,
and went about it's business as usual".

Yeah; I think I like that.

Fairplay
11-20-2008, 01:23 AM
................This is how its done.
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pdsTUcuD7YA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pdsTUcuD7YA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Fairplay
11-20-2008, 01:25 AM
...Same scene with a rap music...
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XCSRVpXVeos&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XCSRVpXVeos&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-20-2008, 01:27 AM
................This is how its done.
<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pdsTUcuD7YA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

ROFL

That robot is CRAZY; I'm Brian Waters!

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-20-2008, 01:36 AM
If Dog took a 12 gauge to the chest I probably wouldn't shed a tear.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-20-2008, 01:43 AM
If Dog took a 12 gauge to the chest I probably wouldn't shed a tear.

Nobody in their right mind would. And who knows; maybe I could get Marylin Manson to write a song and make a video about it!

Yeah; that'd be tits.

Phobia
11-20-2008, 01:56 AM
Okay, so I was really confused by the thread title but apparently "Dog" is the name of an infamous bounty hunter.

What I really don't understand is why his biggest fan is here decrying his popularity.

Abba-Dabba
11-20-2008, 02:36 AM
You don't want to be hunted down, don't go to a bail bondsman to take your squishy ass out of lockup and then mysteriously disappear for your next court date. Next time keep your punk ass in jail. Someone provides a service, puts thousands of dollars of their money on the line for you, someone who they don't even know, and you expect to be handled with kid gloves when you don't hold up your end of the bargain. GFY.

Pablo
11-20-2008, 02:42 AM
Need a cigarette, brah?

Gotta go with Jesus, brah..just go with him.

We wanna help ya brah.

BWillie
11-20-2008, 03:15 AM
You don't want to be hunted down, don't go to a bail bondsman to take your squishy ass out of lockup and then mysteriously disappear for your next court date. Next time keep your punk ass in jail. Someone provides a service, puts thousands of dollars of their money on the line for you, someone who they don't even know, and you expect to be handled with kid gloves when you don't hold up your end of the bargain. GFY.

Great post. I agree. And from what I've seen and know about Dog, he seems like a pretty stand-up guy who changed his life for the better. Sure he's kind of a toolbag but that is part of the TV shows allure. I know he was caught using some racial slurs, but shit happens. Just because a white guy says a racial slur at one point of his life doesn't mean you shouldn't care if someone shoots him dead with a shotgun.

The Bad Guy
11-20-2008, 06:13 AM
Is it possible for you to be any more annoying?

Inspector
11-20-2008, 08:34 AM
Some people prefer cats.

seclark
11-20-2008, 08:41 AM
beth has the dinner plates to feed the whole litter of dogs pups.
sec

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-20-2008, 08:44 AM
Okay, so I was really confused by the thread title but apparently "Dog" is the name of an infamous bounty hunter.

What I really don't understand is why his biggest fan is here decrying his popularity.

NOT a fan.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-20-2008, 08:45 AM

I don't go to jail because I don't get caught.

Delano
11-20-2008, 08:49 AM

I think he has potential to do amazing things.

BigChiefFan
11-20-2008, 08:51 AM
Here's an idea-don't watch the show if you don't like it. Nobody gives a shit.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-20-2008, 08:53 AM

Yes. Yes it is.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-20-2008, 08:55 AM
Here's an idea-don't watch the show if you don't like it. Nobody gives a shit.

It isn't about "watching the show". I don't watch the show. I would think you would figure that out by reading my post.

4th and Long
11-20-2008, 08:56 AM
Bounty Hunters are the ****ing scum of the earth.
Correction. Bounty hunters chase and capture the scum of the earth.

Gonzo
11-20-2008, 08:58 AM

:clap:
Exactly. Dog may be an annoying mofo but bounty hunters in general perform a valuable service to the community. They get low-life, bail-jumping, cocksucking, pieces of shit back in the pen and away from law abiding society. I appreciate the work they do.

BigChiefFan
11-20-2008, 09:00 AM
It isn't about "watching the show". I don't watch the show. I would think you would figure that out by reading my post.
Then WTF does DOG have to do with any of this? Just because he's a bounty hunter? Gee, let's generalize a little more, shall we?

Bail Bondsmen provide a service, when they get fucked over, they go after their money-why the fuck is that so hard to comprehend for you?

Gonzo
11-20-2008, 09:02 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hsx2qS5snDQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hsx2qS5snDQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

crazycoffey
11-20-2008, 09:03 AM

but you are saying, you ARE a criminal, just not practicing at this moment?

But don't put my life in further judicial jeopardy when I get the drop on you and put a bullet in your ****ing skull.

Your and dirtbag.

seclark
11-20-2008, 09:09 AM

we've just traced your ip, brah...we're coming to get you. hide your ice and scratch your lice. we're sending baby lisa under your ratty trailer to drag your wormy ass out and taking you in.
dog
the bounty hunter
hahahahahahah!!!

4th and Long
11-20-2008, 09:10 AM
Make up your mind, dirt bag.

Someone is full of shit and a terrible liar.

You may want to actually read what you type before you profess your straight and narrow ways, only to follow it up with, "I don't go to jail because I don't get caught."

4th and Long
11-20-2008, 09:11 AM
we've just traced your ip, brah...we're coming to get you. hide your ice and scratch your lice. we're sending baby lisa under your ratty trailer to drag your wormy ass out and taking you in.
dog
the bounty hunter
hahahahahahah!!!
ROFL

Get him, young blood!

58-4ever
11-20-2008, 09:16 AM
You and joey should talk. He gets caught waaaaay too much.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-20-2008, 09:19 AM
Don't care, fuck 'em, they all suck; end of story.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-20-2008, 09:19 AM
Go ahead and continue your debate though, I'm unsubscribing and out of this thread.

58-4ever
11-20-2008, 09:20 AM
Tuck it between your legs and run. Seems you are pretty good at that.

seclark
11-20-2008, 09:23 AM
Go ahead and continue your debate though, I'm unsubscribing and out of this thread.

you cant run forever, brah...we're on your tail like crabs on your mamas cooch. we'll find you under that picnic table at the park where you like to make your buys. baby lisa is going to f@ck you up, brah. turn yourself in first. aloha
dog
the bounty hunter
hahahahaha!!!

4th and Long
11-20-2008, 09:23 AM
Pussy.

4th and Long
11-20-2008, 09:24 AM
you cant run forever, brah...we're on your tail like crabs on your mamas cooch. we'll find you under that picnic table at the park where you like to make your buys. baby lisa is going to f@ck you up, brah. turn yourself in first. aloha
dog
the bounty hunter
hahahahaha!!!
ROFL ROFL ROFL

Lzen
11-20-2008, 09:38 AM
Then WTF does DOG have to do with any of this? Just because he's a bounty hunter? Gee, let's generalize a little more, shall we?

Bail Bondsmen provide a service, when they get ****ed over, they go after their money-why the **** is that so hard to comprehend for you?

I dunno. Could it be that he's a little law breaking punk who wants to be able to get away with it? Therefore, he despises anyone and everyone who happens to be on the side of the law? Just a thought.

Lzen
11-20-2008, 09:39 AM
Honestly, I was afraid when I saw the thread title that this might be a thread about GoChiefs, peanut butter, and Fido.

Bwana
11-20-2008, 09:44 AM
Good Gawd! Prozac up there little Rambo. :doh!:

rambleonthruthefog
11-20-2008, 10:01 AM
I have very little love for "the law". I understand it's purpose, but I question the methods of it's enforcement. I also question a money-based Justice System, because money should have no effect on justice.

But what I save my deepest hatred for in this miasma-cluster**** are Bounty Hunters. Bounty Hunters are the ****ing scum of the earth. Hovering somewhere between shopping mall rent-a-cop and bouncer with short-dick, these "Walker:Texas Ranger"-****sticks make my blood boil.
That said, if the Government of this Nation sees fit to turn over any aspect of law enforcement to these 'Dale Gribble' clowns, I say that We The People should have the legal right to meet on an even playing field.
You wanna' come 'Bounty Hunting' after me? That's cool. But don't put my life in further judicial jeopardy when I get the drop on you and put a bullet in your ****ing skull.

Oh it's REAL play time now; you got your costume on, mother****er? I hope you cleaned it before coming or have a spare in the closet; you'll want something nice to be buried in.
And maybe if we're all REAL lucky, you'll have the camera crew from your TV show along for the ride to document the entire event.
I want my episode to be called "That's a Wrap, Mother****er".
And when I skip town/Country, and am having a nice drink and an after dinner **** in an undisclosed location, I'll be writing my memoirs on the whole affair. What should I call it? How 'bout this:

"Putting Down Old 'Yeller:
The day America gave not two ****s,
and went about it's business as usual".

Yeah; I think I like that.

this is what happens when you borrow a large sum of money, make a promise, and don't fulfill your end of the bargon. you sign a contract saying if i don't do what i say your gonna hunt me down like an animal.

this thread is f'n dumb. maybe you are too.

Brock
11-20-2008, 10:13 AM
This is a slightly gayer version of Claythan.

ChiefJustice
11-20-2008, 10:28 AM
YES!!

http://joebrower.com/PHILE_PILE/PIX/FR/awesome_thread.jpg

Rausch
11-20-2008, 10:31 AM

From your own thread?

Is that a first?...

smittysbar
11-20-2008, 10:56 AM
Please leave forever, no need to start a thread either

catfish307
11-20-2008, 10:58 AM

ROFLROFLROFL I LOVE IT, Brah!

tooge
11-20-2008, 11:03 AM
I'm not a fan of his either, simply because he has a hughe assed mullet and acts like white trash. However, if someone skips the court date and is a felon, and doesn't think the law applies to them, then I wont shed a tear if they take a shell full of 4 shot to the face either. In fact, I would sort of enjoy hearing about that.

Skip Towne
11-20-2008, 11:04 AM
This is a slightly gayer version of Claythan.

Where did this little guy come from?

Brock
11-20-2008, 11:04 AM
That beast wife of his is pretty annoying, too.

Skip Towne
11-20-2008, 11:22 AM
That beast wife of his is pretty annoying, too.

I quit watching the show because of that mouthy fat slob.