PDA

View Full Version : Movies and TV One of the funniest One-trick-ponies ever.

Frankie
11-20-2008, 11:54 AM
Art Metrano
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-SNrvHdZJE

Demonpenz
11-20-2008, 12:07 PM
:clap: that shit is bad ass. Reminds me of when you go to captain d's and they are able to fish out anything out of the greeser and it tastes the same. I swear the bacon, eggs, hushpuppies, santa clause, whatever they get out of that thing taste the same. They just get the basket-o-death out and scoop up that crap out of the greese and it tastes the same. It reminds me of the 2 piece fish and more at long john silvers. But long john silvers atleast gives you the corn on the cop and a little scoop of coleslow which reminds me when I was in college I used to have a dry erase board that had Mayo+lettuce=good

coles law of physics

Frankie
11-20-2008, 06:26 PM
:clap: that shit is bad ass. Reminds me of when you go to captain d's and they are able to fish out anything out of the greeser and it tastes the same. I swear the bacon, eggs, hushpuppies, santa clause, whatever they get out of that thing taste the same. They just get the basket-o-death out and scoop up that crap out of the greese and it tastes the same. It reminds me of the 2 piece fish and more at long john silvers. But long john silvers atleast gives you the corn on the cop and a little scoop of coleslow which reminds me when I was in college I used to have a dry erase board that had Mayo+lettuce=good

coles law of physics

Huh?

Frankie
12-08-2008, 03:07 PM
thought I'd up this for the young'ns.

Mr. Flopnuts
12-08-2008, 06:48 PM

coles law of physics

LMAO The fucking last line is golden, kind of like the food at LJS.