PDA

View Full Version : Football Titans Jets Game, Titans first and only challenge this season

cardken
11-21-2008, 06:49 PM
My take on the Titans/Jets game this week.Tennessee keeps demanding respect for their thus far, undefeated season. The 2008 strength of schedule is based on the previous seasons results. Now based on what we have seen this season, the division is weaker. Jags aren't the team they were last year, the Colts as we've discussed aren't the eminent treat they once were in past seasons. Last year they faced 5 Playoff teams, at the current rate they may face 4 Playoff teams this year. Much fuss is made by Titans fans in the sentiment that the Schedule is weak this year.But through this coming week, the W-L schedule for the teams Titans have played is 36-54, true story. There is no asterisk next to your schedule if the Titans did go to the Super Bowl this year. But we have to be honest about everything, including the fact that the league in general is "off" and thus competition is weaker. As the Jets are the first and only balanced team on the schedule.The element of Sunday's game I'm most fascinated to see unfold is how New York's run defense handles Tennessee's running backs. The Jets have the fourth-ranked defense against the run. The Patriots didn't even bother last week, choosing to let them throw 50 times. The Jets' front seven are scary. I wonder how much of this game will hinge on Collins' arm. The Jets have a couple of stars in their secondary. Cornerback Darrelle Reves is one of the NFL's best, and safety Kerry Rhodes is Pro Bowl-caliber. The Titans will be content to dink and dunk against that crew if that's what they have to do. Patience won't be a problem. And I think they'll like their chances of getting Favre to try to force a couple against their own group of rising DB's who are establishing names for themselves. Each rank at the top of the AFC with four picks. If they can get one or two here, I like the Titans' chances. If they can't, this could be loss No. 1. Defense will decide the outcome. When we speak again chances are (I think), the world will be a different place. Hope we can still talk as friends.LOL. If not the Dolphins of 72' will continue to keep the Champagne on Ice.

Chiefs Pantalones
11-21-2008, 07:51 PM
The Titans are a one and done team.

Mecca
11-21-2008, 07:55 PM
The Titans are a one and done team.

90s Chiefs baby.....now I will piss someone off, saying the Titans aren't that good seems to really rile up some around here.

11-21-2008, 07:56 PM
90s Chiefs baby.....now I will piss someone off, saying the Titans aren't that good seems to really rile up some around here.

Mecca predicted the Jets to suck this year.

Fuck you, Mecca. you're a douche. go cleanse yourself of your stupidity.

Mecca
11-21-2008, 07:57 PM
Mecca predicted the Jets to suck this year.

Fuck you, Mecca. you're a douche. go cleanse yourself of your stupidity.

Well you know......I didn't expect Tom Brady to blow a knee.....but in fairness I don't think anyone is all that good this year this year is pure parity.

11-21-2008, 07:58 PM
Well you know......I didn't expect Tom Brady to blow a knee.....but in fairness I don't think anyone is all that good this year this year is pure parity.

bLAH BLAH BLAH, I'm Mecca!

ROFL

Mecca
11-21-2008, 07:59 PM
bLAH BLAH BLAH, I'm Mecca!

ROFL

I think if my team was 7-2 I wouldn't spend my day posting on a 1-9 teams message board.

11-21-2008, 08:01 PM
I think if my team was 7-2 I wouldn't spend my day posting on a 1-9 teams message board.

Ouch!!!! HAHAHA!

That hurt, and I know it. 4321

You fucking retard, I post here all the time regardless. is that all you have?

Mecca
11-21-2008, 08:02 PM
Ouch!!!! HAHAHA!

That hurt, and I know it. 4321

You fucking retard, I post here all the time regardless. is that all you have?

That's rather sad to be honest.....did you get banned from all the Jets boards.

11-21-2008, 08:04 PM
That's rather sad to be honest.....did you get banned from all the Jets boards.

No, I'm actually a moderator on my Jet board. can you believe that? :spock:

Again, answer the question you farking retard. are you the only poster on this entire board that thinks I'm trolling?

Mecca
11-21-2008, 08:05 PM
Nah I'm just giving you shit, I was shocked to see you talking about something other than Obama being evil.

11-21-2008, 08:07 PM
Nah I'm just giving you shit, I was shocked to see you talking about something other than Obama being evil.

ROFL

Your retarded Political beliefs are behind this?

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Maybe you should run up behind Hamas and his GF UP and suck up the left overs? maybe?

ROFLROFLROFL

SAUTO
11-21-2008, 08:12 PM
ROFL

Your retarded Political beliefs are behind this?

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Maybe you should run up behind Hamas and his GF UP and suck up the left overs? maybe?

ROFLROFLROFL

glad i'm not the only one...

Mecca
11-21-2008, 08:13 PM
Jason is one of my favorite posters really, now I can have a puppy online.

11-21-2008, 08:14 PM
glad i'm not the only one...

OK, I''l play. the only one what?

Caution: I'm buzzed

SAUTO
11-21-2008, 08:14 PM
OK, I''l play. the only one what?

Caution: I'm buzzed

that is tired of that cat's shit.

11-21-2008, 08:15 PM
that is tired of that cat's shit.

ROFL

I repped ya before this reply thinking EXACTLY THAT! :evil:

Mecca
11-21-2008, 08:16 PM
Cool put me on ignore and don't talk to me then, that would be great, since I don't speak to you unless you bring something up...

Also I'd love you to make some sort of argument without bringing up USC.

SAUTO
11-21-2008, 08:17 PM
ROFL

I repped ya before this reply thinking EXACTLY THAT! :evil:

ROFL well thanks pahtnah

11-21-2008, 08:18 PM
Cool put me on ignore and don't talk to me then, that would be great, since I don't speak to you unless you bring something up...

My gawd are you a skin thinned farker!

ROFL

PWNED!

Mecca
A couple people who I don't agree with about on anything don't like me.....man I'm real hurt by that I tell ya.

Mecca
My gawd are you a skin thinned farker!

ROFL

PWNED!

Nope not really, if someone doesn't like me they can you know not talk to me.

Are you 5?

SAUTO
11-21-2008, 08:19 PM

you like to make arguments in several threads to make people follow you, i'm not the only one.

i would love it if you didnt think usc was the end all be all of the universe, no actually if you wouldnt bring up shit about then all the time i would NEVER say a thing

Mecca
11-21-2008, 08:19 PM
You bring up USC you dipshit you did it today, ask how many other people that talk to me how often I bring that up, it only happens in college related threads.

SAUTO
11-21-2008, 08:21 PM
You bring up USC you dipshit you did it today, ask how many other people that talk to me how often I bring that up, it only happens in college related threads.

really cuz YOU wre bitching about krumrie and i know the REAL reason. you bring up USC ALL THE FUCKING TIME, hell EVERY time you post usc is brought up you ignorant fuck

11-21-2008, 08:22 PM
Nope not really, if someone doesn't like me they can you know not talk to me.

Are you 5?

Mecca, your Football posts are retarded. your political posts are retarded. you act like your shit don't stink and are insistent you are correct at all times and that your shit don't stink.

I call shenanigans and say that is bull shit. so fuck off if you don't like it, or you can go cry in the corner, whatever you please.

Mecca
11-21-2008, 08:22 PM
really cuz YOU wre bitching about krumrie and i know the REAL reason. you bring up USC ALL THE FUCKING TIME, hell EVERY time you post usc is brought up you ignorant fuck

That's you bring up USC dumbass, Krumrie is a shitty coach what that has to do with USC I don't know.

You really are a dumb fuck, I hope you get hit by a truck and die it will increase the intelligence level of the human gene pool.

SAUTO
11-21-2008, 08:23 PM
Mecca, your Football posts are retarded. your political posts are retarded. you act like your shit don't stink and are insistent you are correct at all times and that your shit don't stink.

I call shenanigans and say that is bull shit. so fuck off if you don't like it, or you can go cry in the corner, whatever you please.

ROFL

Mecca

That's nice.....I care what you think because?

Maybe you should go whine some more in DC it suits you better.

That's you bring up USC dumbass, Krumrie is a shitty coach what that has to do with USC I don't know.

You really are a dumb ****, I hope you get hit by a truck and die it will increase the intelligence level of the human gene pool.

ROFL

Somebody hit a nerve

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Direckshun
11-21-2008, 08:24 PM

The Giants are phenomenal.

SAUTO

You really are a dumb fuck, I hope you get hit by a truck and die it will increase the intelligence level of the human gene pool.

ROFL no you bagging on krumrie because of the incident at usc is real funny. you are fucking hilarious. your sig brings up usc every post dumbass.

Mecca
He's a moron he says the same 5 things over and over it's like a doll with a broken string.

Every single thing I post in his mind somehow has something to do with USC, you'd think the team gangraped his mother.

Mecca
11-21-2008, 08:25 PM
The Giants are phenomenal.

That's a fine argument they're the closest thing to being a complete team this year, the AFC has really taken a nose dive.

SAUTO
11-21-2008, 08:27 PM
He's a moron he says the same 5 things over and over it's like a doll with a broken string.

Every single thing I post in his mind somehow has something to do with USC, you'd think the team gangraped his mother.

like i said as long as people have to see that ignorant fucking sig they are gonna be on you for usc. i'm certainly not the first

11-21-2008, 08:28 PM

Are you gargling cum from the political forum? I can't hear you.

Your football knowledge is atrocious, absolutely atrocious. maybe you know something(don't know what), MAYBE. but I have yet to see it.

Mecca
11-21-2008, 08:28 PM
Actually no one else ever says anything about USC.....just like I'm not saying anything about your retarded sig.

Mecca
11-21-2008, 08:29 PM
Are you gargling cum from the political forum? I can't hear you.

Your football knowledge is atrocious, absolutely atrocious. maybe you know something(don't know what), MAYBE. but I have yet to see it.

I'm surprised you know much of anything about any football take on this forum since you spend all you time in DC...

You can ask the actual respected people that know things around here about my football takes like Cdcox or ChiefsCountry or Milkman etc.

SAUTO
11-21-2008, 08:30 PM
Actually no one else ever says anything about USC.....just like I'm not saying anything about your retarded sig.

lying again, people give you shit all the time about usc, hell remember when they lost to a midget OSU? you cried in the thread like a girl

11-21-2008, 08:31 PM
I'm surprised you know much of anything about any football take on this forum since you spend all you time in DC...

You can ask the actual respected people that know things around here about my football takes like Cdcox or ChiefsCountry or Milkman etc.

ROFL

I spend ALL MY TIME IN DC?

ROFLROFL

I'm sorry, I didn't give you enough credit for your retardation.

ROFL

Give me a link, retard. showing all the time I spend in DC.

ROFL

Mecca
11-21-2008, 08:32 PM
lying again, people give you shit all the time about usc, hell remember when they lost to a midget OSU? you cried in the thread like a girl

That's a college thread....where we talk about college teams like you know USC and Missouri or Florida whoever the fans in the thread like......no one brings it up in every single thread like you do where they aren't even a topic.

This is why I call you retarded.

SAUTO
11-21-2008, 08:33 PM
That's a college thread....where we talk about college teams like you know USC and Missouri or Florida whoever the fans in the thread like......no one brings it up in every single thread like you do where they aren't even a topic.

i GUARANTEE that you bring up usc ten times more than i, i only bring it up when what you are crying about really has to do with them.

11-21-2008, 08:34 PM

Wait, you called somebody retarded?

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/images/smilies/icon_lol.gif

Mecca
11-21-2008, 08:34 PM
i GUARANTEE that you bring up usc ten times more than i, i only bring it up when what you are crying about really has to do with them.

:spock:

Yea that thread today about the Chiefs having bad coaches had something to do with my college team....

Mecca
11-21-2008, 08:35 PM
Wait, you called somebody retarded?

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/images/smilies/icon_lol.gif

Are you trying to push my buttons.......if really think I have bad takes you can actually ask someone who knows what they're talking about.

11-21-2008, 08:36 PM

Yea that thread today about the Chiefs having bad coaches had something to do with my college team....

Mecca, seriously. do you want me to go back and link your predictions about the Jets off -season acquisitions?

YOU WILL SOUND RETARDED. JUST SAYIN'

ROFL

SAUTO
11-21-2008, 08:37 PM

already gone over the why bud. i HAVE to be on repeater to even conversate with you buddy. you say the same bullshit even when someone has CLEARlY explained multiple times in this very thread.
sorry buddy the crew is showing up. we've got some DVR'd ufc to watch. gotta go it's been fun

Mecca
11-21-2008, 08:37 PM
Mecca, seriously. do you want me to go back and link your predictions about the Jets off -season acquisitions?

YOU WILL SOUND RETARDED. JUST SAYIN'

ROFL

Great, we're halfway through the season, did I say they wouldn't be all that good yep I did, obviously being wrong about a team that hasn't won in longer than the Chiefs makes everything I say wrong right..

Cause you know it's a prediction. Season isn't even over yet for that matter.

11-21-2008, 08:39 PM
Great, we're halfway through the season, did I say they wouldn't be all that good yep I did, obviously being wrong about a team that hasn't won in longer than the Chiefs makes everything I say wrong right..

Cause you know it's a prediction. Season isn't even over yet for that matter.

OUCH!

ROFLROFLROFL

ChiefsCountry
11-21-2008, 08:40 PM
So when did a Titans thread turn into a Mecca thread?

Mecca
11-21-2008, 08:41 PM

Don't you know man, I bring up USC in every single thread, and I don't know anything about football at all.

11-21-2008, 08:41 PM

I hijacked it into a Mecca thread. that's how.

stevieray
11-21-2008, 08:43 PM

what are you, a noob?

;)

Mecca
11-21-2008, 08:44 PM
Yes! This thread is bringing out all the people who don't like me even Stevie Ray.

11-21-2008, 08:44 PM
Yes! This thread is bringing out all the people who don't like me even Stevie Ray.

Don't be insecure, Mecca. I love you. :evil:

J Diddy
11-21-2008, 08:53 PM

Why got us a bash Mecca Holiday?

Sweeeeeet.

:D

Smed1065
11-21-2008, 09:08 PM

But you said Buffalo was the best of 4?

Now U say I am the bestest scout? -LOL

Join the less than KC predictions!

U equal Herm, I doubt cause you are a fan and no coach.

I wish usc had a standard/ mecca

I am always right! Cause everything I judge is controvertible!

Use to I use but U suk like a mac! I can be better but $1000 dollars more. And not join the results!

Sad

Smed1065
11-21-2008, 09:10 PM

I posted several times and you never crossed my mind. You are an ass.
You think we know you because you say you are an expert?

LOL
U R dick.........

11-21-2008, 09:11 PM
But you said Buffalo was the best of 4?

Now U say I am the bestest scout? -LOL

Join the less than KC predictions!

U equal Herm, I doubt cause you are a fan and no coach.

I wish usc had a standard/ mecca

I am always right! Cause everything I judge is controvertible!

Use to I use but U suk like a mac! I can be better but $1000 dollars more. And not join the results!

Sad

ROFL

Mecca is gettin bitch slapped in dis thread.

ROFLROFLROFL

Smed1065
11-21-2008, 09:14 PM
Why got us a bash Mecca Holiday?

Sweeeeeet.

:D

because he thought he was always right and there is the facts.

That he sucks at unless his team. Yes this is you. Azz and knows more than all NFL teams. LOL
Like your teams suks more cum than 8-10 teams? LOL
now your excuse is???????????????

Smed1065
11-21-2008, 09:16 PM
I like Mecca but not without fact .

fUCK NOT SAME STANDARDS

11-21-2008, 09:23 PM
I like Mecca but not without fact .

**** NOT SAME STANDARDS

If he would cease being a cum guzzler and admit he was wrong, JUST ONE TIME. Maybe, just maybe he would have semblance of respect. but he is an ignorant stubborn jackass, and admitting when he is wrong is not one of his finer points.

J Diddy
11-21-2008, 09:27 PM
because he thought he was always right and there is the facts.

That he sucks at unless his team. Yes this is you. Azz and knows more than all NFL teams. LOL
Like your teams suks more cum than 8-10 teams? LOL
now your excuse is???????????????

ROFL

what in the history of fucks are you talking about?