PDA

View Full Version : Football Rams player lays the smack down on St. Louis fans...

wazu
11-22-2008, 10:29 AM
"It's nice to have the other fans here. At least they cheer. Our fans get in their seats, they don't know how to cheer, when to cheer. We get the other team's fans coming in, and they cheer real nice for us. It provides for a good football atmosphere having the Chicago fans down here."

-Rams starting guard Richie Incognito

http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/sports/stories.nsf/rams/story/D74B0C67C1410FF88625750800188272?OpenDocument

ChiefsCountry
11-22-2008, 10:30 AM
Burn. St. Louis fans I know just say its bc football doesnt matter that baseball and hockey are more important.

Buehler445
11-22-2008, 10:31 AM
BURN. ROFL

That is some funny shit.

raybec 4
11-22-2008, 10:32 AM
That is true, I've been to a few games at the dome and it's pretty quiet compared to most other stadiums I've been to. It doesn't even come close to arrowhead.

Still, he probably should keep his mouth shut about the fans until they start winning some games.

milkman
11-22-2008, 10:39 AM
That is true, I've been to a few games at the dome and it's pretty quiet compared to most other stadiums I've been to. It doesn't even come close to arrowhead.

Still, he probably should keep his mouth shut about the fans until they start winning some games.

Those fans probably won't care.

StcChief
11-22-2008, 10:47 AM
Bears are gonna roll 'em Sunday at the dome. it will be Soldier Field South.

smittysbar
11-22-2008, 11:06 AM
They don't. They actually get loud as hell when the O is making a drive, but don't do shit when the D is trying to make a big stop, and it has been this way for a LONG time.

wazu
11-22-2008, 11:08 AM
They don't. They actually get loud as hell when the O is making a drive, but don't do shit when the D is trying to make a big stop, and it has been this way for a LONG time.

YES! YES! YES! GO IN MOTION, TORRY! WAY TO LINE UP, JACKSON! CALL AN AUDIBLE MARC! CALL AN AUDIBLE! YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!!!!

KcMizzou
11-22-2008, 11:41 AM
St. Louis sucks.

dj56dt58
11-22-2008, 11:46 AM
uhhh..theres a reason the other teams fans are cheering you

CoMoChief
11-22-2008, 11:55 AM
I remember a couple years ago when KC played there and he said the same thing in the paper the following Monday how there was more Red in the stands than blue, and how KC fans were so loud that Bulger went into a silent snap count ROFL

STL Rams fans are ****ing clueless as it gets to dumbass football fans.

But dont tell them that, they'll throw the whole "We were great in '99" in your face.

Actually no they won't because those fans arent around anymore since the Rams have been sucking dogshit for about 4-5 years now. Bandwagon as it gets folks.

Spicy McHaggis
11-22-2008, 12:06 PM
Incognito is pretty spot on here. I've been to a few games at their dome (Also a dome, wth? if your team is located outside of Minnesota play the ****ing game outside.) and it's always been one of the most "passive" places I've seen football played.

CoMoChief
11-22-2008, 12:10 PM
Incognito is pretty spot on here. I've been to a few games at their dome (Also a dome, wth? if your team is located outside of Minnesota play the ****ing game outside.) and it's always been one of the most "passive" places I've seen football played.

Agreed. Not to mention almost there entire lower level is PSL owned by Budweiser or Edwards Jones

TinyEvel
11-22-2008, 12:58 PM
I want our own team in LA so the fans can get to the game after the first quarter, talk on their cel phones until half time then leave before the fourth quarter.

teedubya
11-22-2008, 02:17 PM
"We're a basketball school".... I mean "They're a baseball town."