PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Buffalo Fan

Braincase
11-23-2008, 05:07 PM
I tell you what, my buddy and I sat next to a decent old guy that wore a Bills hat, but some of the other Bills fans around us were complete asshats. Two jackholes that wouldn't sit down, some other stoopfawk that kept staring at me. Some some other asshole push some old Chiefs fan and should've had his ass dragged off by security. The old Bills fan sitting next to Ken & I said they ought to kick him out. He was embarrassed that the guy was wearing Bills gear (may have been an O.J. Simpson jersey... nah it was a 51).

Y'know, the Bills won today, but for cryin' out loud, it was the equivalent of the 2nd string nechwarmer beating up the class retard. They'll win as many playoff games this year as we will, and they were acting like they won the freakin' Superbowl.

I guess it would be their first...

Mecca
11-23-2008, 05:08 PM
Every fan base has embarrassing fans, even ours.

Sure-Oz
11-23-2008, 05:08 PM
Like i said in the game thread...

Their fans and the Bills probably think they are SB caliber, they aren't good 6-5 and you still give up 30 to the chiefs as well

I don't think we will another game this year

Agent V
11-23-2008, 05:15 PM
I tell you what, my buddy and I sat next to a decent old guy that wore a Bills hat, but some of the other Bills fans around us were complete asshats. Two jackholes that wouldn't sit down, some other stoopfawk that kept staring at me. Some some other asshole push some old Chiefs fan and should've had his ass dragged off by security. The old Bills fan sitting next to Ken & I said they ought to kick him out. He was embarrassed that the guy was wearing Bills gear (may have been an O.J. Simpson jersey... nah it was a 51).

Y'know, the Bills won today, but for cryin' out loud, it was the equivalent of the 2nd string nechwarmer beating up the class retard. They'll win as many playoff games this year as we will, and they were acting like they won the freakin' Superbowl.

I guess it would be their first...
I was also at the game and we unfortunately sat in front of some obnoxious Buffalo fans. One was there with his wife and kid, and decided to try to pick a fight with my younger brother (age 16) and my dad. One woman would just not stop screaming. She sounded like the Departo chick in the pack band after sucking a balloon of helium.

Halfcan
11-23-2008, 05:31 PM
F the Bills

blueballs
11-23-2008, 05:37 PM
53 degree weather
it's like spring break for 'em

Chief Chief
11-23-2008, 06:38 PM
Two jackholes that wouldn't sit down...

I thought this was a major violation of the rules of fan conduct which were implemented this year at Arrowhead. Why didn't security haul their lame asses out to the parking lot?

gblowfish
11-23-2008, 06:39 PM
I woke up this morning in Downtown St. Louis, get up to leave, wait for elevator after elevator, each filled with freakin' Bears Fans....

Da...Bearsssssss....
Da...Bearsssssss....

If you wanna see assholes en masse, check out those poop stains...

Agent V
11-23-2008, 06:42 PM
I thought this was a major violation of the rules of fan conduct which were implemented this year at Arrowhead. Why didn't security haul their lame asses out to the parking lot?

The fans I was sitting in front of were saying, "Oh, in Buffalo we just stand the whole game. We don't sit like pussies. In Buffalo, we don't have these fancy chairs, we sit on bleachers, man. Loudest stadium in the NFL? You've never been to Buffalo. Look at all these empty seats. We don't have empty seats in Buffalo. It's colder in Buffalo, real football weather."

I can't wait to die... so I can live for eternity in Buffalo.

blueballs
11-23-2008, 06:43 PM
I woke up this morning in Downtown St. Louis, get up to leave, wait for elevator after elevator, each filled with freakin' Bears Fans....

Da...Bearsssssss....
Da...Bearsssssss....

If you wanna see assholes en masse, check out those poop stains...

damn -no
10 things about the game today
thread

gblowfish
11-23-2008, 06:54 PM
damn -no
10 things about the game today
thread

I'll do one after the San Diego game.

If anybody gives a flyin' flip by that point...

Rain Man
11-23-2008, 06:55 PM
I've never even figured out their team name. The Buffalo Bills? Are they really named after William Cody, who helped slaughter bison to the brink of extinction? Did he ever even visit the city of Buffalo?

If that's how they got their name, it's no wonder O.J. Simpson killed all those people.

ChiefsCountry
11-23-2008, 07:46 PM
I heard a pretty cool story from a Bills fan at the stadium today. Said he was here in 1985 and Chiefs played the Bills on the day of Game 7 of World Series. He was offered free World Series tickets by someone in the parking lot but his group of people didnt want to go. Said that was the last time he was here.