yes :D

BWillie
11-24-2008, 07:53 PM
Is How I Met Your Mother on?

2nd best show on TV

kstater
11-24-2008, 07:56 PM
2nd best show on TV

The show before it is pretty good also. Big Bang Theory.

Mr. Laz
11-24-2008, 07:56 PM
back when i did it it wasn't called The naked man

it was called The Horny Teenager LMAO

StcChief
11-24-2008, 07:58 PM
it works no matter the age.

BWillie
11-24-2008, 08:04 PM

Yeah thats what people say. I've watched it a few times but I can't get into it. I prefer two and a half men.

Otter
11-24-2008, 08:09 PM
Big Bang Theory
How I Met Your Mother
Two and Half Men

=

Best lineup on TV

And I too have tried the naked man but unfortunately it only resulted in a scream of genuine horror and mass exodus from the room. Yes, there was more than one girl involved.

If you're gonna go, go big. :thumb:

Mr. Laz
11-24-2008, 08:11 PM
And I too have tried the naked man but unfortunately it only resulted in a scream of genuine horror and mass exodus from the room. Yes, there was more than one girl involved.

maybe Big was the problem :spock:

ROFL

SCTrojan
11-24-2008, 08:19 PM
Big Bang Theory
How I Met Your Mother
Two and Half Men

=

Best lineup on TV

Agreed - it's the only night of the week I actually watch network TV.

The last two episodes of How I Met Your Mother - the Woo Girls and Naked Man have had me in tears they were so hilarious.

Otter
11-24-2008, 08:28 PM
Agreed - it's the only night of the week I actually watch network TV.

The last two episodes of How I Met Your Mother - the Woo Girls and Naked Man have had me in tears they were so hilarious.

Same here, Sunday Night Animation on Fox the only other exception. Naked man was best HIMYM episode yet IMHO,

luv
11-24-2008, 08:36 PM
maybe Big was the problem :spock:

ROFL

Best form of birth control is the Point & Laugh.

Jilly
11-25-2008, 03:02 PM
2 out of 3 times...anyone know this to be true?

Vegas_Dave
11-25-2008, 03:45 PM
http://www.amazon.com/Bro-Code-Barney-Stinson/dp/143911000X/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1227649461&sr=8-1

Third Eye
11-25-2008, 03:53 PM
With the exception of Barney, How I Met Your Mother hasn't really impressed me much this season. There just hasn't been the "classic" episodes like in previous seasons, i.e. the Fiero. I thought this last episode was the best of the current season though, so maybe things are looking up. Big Bang has been absolutely hilarious though. Sheldon has been top notch.

Vegas_Dave
11-25-2008, 03:54 PM
Sheldon has been top notch.

"Well I'm obviously 14 days early..."

Fish
11-25-2008, 03:59 PM
Not as good as The John Larroquette Show.....

Third Eye
11-25-2008, 04:02 PM
"Well I'm obviously 14 days early..."

"Bwa ha ha ha"

kaplin42
11-25-2008, 04:47 PM
I have never seen the show, mainly cause I don't watch a lot of TV. What is this "Naked Man" maneuver?

BWillie
11-25-2008, 05:27 PM
I have never seen the show, mainly cause I don't watch a lot of TV. What is this "Naked Man" maneuver?

If your date is going kind of bad, and you don't think you are going to get laid, you pull out a hail mary desperation shot.

When the girl leaves the room, you strip down nakey and when she comes in ta da. it works 2 out of 3 times...apparently.

Otter
11-26-2008, 10:09 AM
2 out of 3 times...anyone know this to be true?

You tell us. Even if you can’t base it on experience you can provide us your reaction to a hypothetical situation.

I’m currently 0 for 3 so given the established success ratio I should be bustin’ this move out at my next two earliest opportunities. Think I’ll go with the ‘wink ‘n point’ and ‘thumbs up’ poses.

Silock
11-26-2008, 10:20 AM
It prompted me to get a new avatar.

Jilly
11-26-2008, 10:21 AM
It prompted me to get a new avatar.

LOVE IT!!!!! The hub and I think he should be made a regular on the show!

Jilly
11-26-2008, 10:23 AM
You tell us. Even if you can’t base it on experience you can provide us your reaction to a hypothetical situation.

I’m currently 0 for 3 so given the established success ratio I should be bustin’ this move out at my next two earliest opportunities. Think I’ll go with the ‘wink ‘n point’ and ‘thumbs up’ poses.

If I weren't married and was confronted with the naked man? I'd be doing that battle Robin did - trying to ensure I wasn't a slut for sleeping with him. But I actually probably would fall for it...because I hate to hurt feelings...and humor is by far the best quality a man can have. But it also depends on how gross he is...I mean if he were all nasty smelly and slavic hairy, I'd have to pass.

Mr. Plow
11-26-2008, 10:24 AM
I thought this was going to be a thread about Phobia.

Jilly
11-26-2008, 10:27 AM
I thought this was going to be a thread about Phobia.

nah, that'd be "ugly naked guy" zinnnngggg (Sorry Phobes!)

Otter
11-26-2008, 10:35 AM
If I weren't married and was confronted with the naked man? I'd be doing that battle Robin did - trying to ensure I wasn't a slut for sleeping with him. But I actually probably would fall for it...because I hate to hurt feelings...and humor is by far the best quality a man can have. But it also depends on how gross he is...I mean if he were all nasty smelly and slavic hairy, I'd have to pass.

Gentlemen, the college girls will be home this weekend and alcohol will be flowing. You heard the lady, break out your naked man this holiday weekend and share your stories on Monday.

I shall do my best to be a part of the naked man CP alumni.

Jilly
11-26-2008, 10:44 AM
Gentlemen, the college girls will be home this weekend and alcohol will be flowing. You heard the lady, break out your naked man this holiday weekend and share your stories on Monday.

I shall do my best to be a part of the naked man CP alumni.

IT'S A CHALLENGE!!!!! I LOVE IT

Mr. Plow
11-26-2008, 10:58 AM
nah, that'd be "ugly naked guy" zinnnngggg (Sorry Phobes!)

See, it's all in the wording.

suds79
11-26-2008, 12:49 PM
http://www.amazon.com/Bro-Code-Barney-Stinson/dp/143911000X/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1227649461&sr=8-1

This is Awesome! We're having a gift exchange here at work and there's a coworker who likes this show.. He's kinda a married Barney now that I think about it.

Anyways, it's the perfect gift. Thanks.

And I think that How I met your Mother has gotten back to being really funny now that Ted & Stella are done. It's back to the good ole stuff. ex: Naked Man. ROFL

Jilly
12-01-2008, 03:08 PM
so, who tried it out and did it work???

Mark M
12-01-2008, 03:22 PM
so, who tried it out and did it work???

It doesn't quite have the same effect when you're married.

The Mrs just looked at me and said, "Really? Again? Have you met your son? Why would I want to do that again?" And blah blah blah for about 15 minutes.

Which is about 5 times longer than it would've taken had she just said, "Okay."

MM
~~:)

Jilly
12-01-2008, 03:27 PM
It doesn't quite have the same effect when you're married.

The Mrs just looked at me and said, "Really? Again? Have you met your son? Why would I want to do that again?" And blah blah blah for about 15 minutes.

Which is about 5 times longer than it would've taken had she just said, "Okay."

MM
~~:)

which is, yeah, something I don't understand about my fellow women, just say okay, it only takes most of you fellas, 5 minutes max anyway, then you can just get on with your day, know you've done your wifely duty and be happy you're keeping your husband happy....plus, my goodness, it's not like it feel bad or is some kind of torture.

Kylo Ren
12-01-2008, 03:35 PM
Big Bang Theory
How I Met Your Mother
Two and Half Men

=

Best lineup on TV

Big Bang Theory = stupid
How I Met Your Mother = retarded
Two and Half Men = idiotic

I hate this kind of TV sitcom.

Jilly
12-01-2008, 03:41 PM
Big Bang Theory = stupid

This, from a guy who's hero is John Wayne

Silock
12-01-2008, 04:00 PM
Big Bang Theory = stupid

You're missing out. They're great shows. Sorry you disagree.

88TG88
12-01-2008, 04:02 PM
Big Bang Theory = stupid

The chick from Big bang is hot. Thats about all these shows have going for them.

Kylo Ren
12-01-2008, 04:09 PM
You're missing out. They're great shows. Sorry you disagree.

Seinfeld was the last great comedy sitcom. The Office is pretty good, but it's no Seinfeld. If anyone even mentions Friends in the same breath as Seinfeld, I'll punch them in the face.

Kylo Ren
12-01-2008, 04:11 PM
This, from a guy who's hero is John Wayne

Yes, I demand a higher standard. John Wayne is the, undisputed, greatest movie actor in the history of film, hands down.

Mr. Laz
12-01-2008, 04:11 PM
which is, yeah, something I don't understand about my fellow women, just say okay, it only takes most of you fellas, 5 minutes max anyway, then you can just get on with your day, know you've done your wifely duty and be happy you're keeping your husband happy....plus, my goodness, it's not like it feel bad or is some kind of torture.

ouch

Mark M
12-01-2008, 04:14 PM
which is, yeah, something I don't understand about my fellow women, just say okay, it only takes most of you fellas, 5 minutes max anyway, then you can just get on with your day, know you've done your wifely duty and be happy you're keeping your husband happy....

Hehehehe ... I was actually being 100% sarcastic -- I don't even watch the show (although the previews look amusing) and The Mrs is ... well, let's just say I don't get a lot of "No" answers. Hell, after a pair of back surgeries, I'm usually the one to decline.

:D

... plus, my goodness, it's not like it feel bad or is some kind of torture.You've never met me, have you?

MM
~~;)

Mark M
12-01-2008, 04:16 PM
Yes, I demand a higher standard. John Wayne is the, undisputed, greatest movie star in the history of film, hands down.

Fixed your post.

He was a great star, but a mediocre actor. The guy delivered his lines the same way in pretty much every movie. The only thing that ever changed was what he was wearing. Other than that, he was the same guy in every movie he ever made.

Still a stud, badass, and all-around fantastic movie star. But not a great actor.

MM
~~:Poke:

DaneMcCloud
12-01-2008, 04:23 PM
Yes, I demand a higher standard. John Wayne is the, undisputed, greatest movie actor in the history of film, hands down.

ROFL

Are you 75 years old?

Because if so, that might explain this statement.

Otherwise ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Dr. Johnny Fever
12-01-2008, 04:42 PM
Best form of birth control is the Point & Laugh.

That's just mean and ugly. You want someone doing that to you?

MIAdragon
12-01-2008, 04:44 PM

great show!