PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Dustin and D-Bowe Show - "We've already given up on this season"

EyePod
11-26-2008, 08:00 PM
I'm listening to a podcast of the radio show yesterday (10/25). I'm pretty disappointed in our team. We have a measly 10 losses this season and they've already given up! Dustin and D-Bowe are talking about how all of these players getting time in games now is going to help next year when we are going to the playoffs (D-Bowe mentions that we'll be playing at home...). I still remember when the stars aligned a few seasons ago to get us into the playoffs... all we need is for that to happen again this season.... 5 weeks in a row.....

On a serious note, I'm glad that at least 2 of our players are excited and optimistic about next year, cause I know most of us don't think we'll be in contention next year...

Tribal Warfare
11-26-2008, 08:06 PM
Yep and somehow Detroit will go on a winning streak, and KC gets the number one overall pick in the draft. :rockon:

Rain Man
11-26-2008, 08:08 PM
We're still in the playoff hunt. Quitters.

EyePod
11-26-2008, 08:10 PM
We're still in the playoff hunt. Quitters.

That's what I'm talking about!!!! Chiefs Super Bowl Champs 2008-2009!!! I'm going to go make the shirts now. Who wants to pre-order one?

EyePod
11-26-2008, 08:25 PM
I do like that D-Bowe says that he always tries to watch who he's hanging out with cause he sees people getting in trouble all the time because of their friends, and he doesn't want that.

EyePod
11-26-2008, 08:28 PM
Anyone go to the taping of any of these shows? I'm proud of our Chiefs being classy and having this show at Hooters...

MIAdragon
11-26-2008, 08:29 PM
Yep and somehow Detroit will go on a winning streak, and KC gets the number one overall pick in the draft. :rockon:

Then we trade down......:shake:

Skip Towne
11-26-2008, 08:49 PM
That's what I'm talking about!!!! Chiefs Super Bowl Champs 2008-2009!!! I'm going to go make the shirts now. Who wants to pre-order one?

Include me out.

teedubya
11-26-2008, 09:26 PM

No. dtebbe already ordered them, and put his domain name on the back of them.

blueballs
11-27-2008, 02:09 AM
No doubt
about it
Bowe's hands have given up at times

Quesadilla Joe
11-27-2008, 04:32 AM
Why couldn't the Chiefs and Raiders just lay down and play dead when they played against us:cuss:

orange
11-27-2008, 09:43 AM

And KC uses it to select Kai Forbath, K, UCLA. :grouphug:

HC_Chief
11-27-2008, 09:49 AM

lol

Rasputin
11-27-2008, 09:50 AM
I do like that D-Bowe says that he always tries to watch who he's hanging out with cause he sees people getting in trouble all the time because of their friends, and he doesn't want that.

I am thankfull he hasn't been hanging out with the LJ croud then.

StcChief
11-27-2008, 12:41 PM
Yep and somehow Detroit will go on a winning streak, and KC gets the number one overall pick in the draft. :rockon: Not even if the switch and play in NFL-Europe... wait that's not an option....:banghead:

burt
11-27-2008, 12:59 PM
Anyone go to the taping of any of these shows? I'm proud of our Chiefs being classy and having this show at Hooters...

ROFL awesome statement.

Dr. Johnny Fever
11-27-2008, 02:17 PM
On a serious note, I'm glad that at least 2 of our players are excited and optimistic about next year, cause I know most of us don't think we'll be in contention next year...

I believe in our players more than I believe in our coaching staff.

1ChiefsDan
11-27-2008, 03:12 PM
And KC uses it to select Kai Forbath, K, UCLA. :grouphug:kill yourself

Just because it is something that King Carl would do

EyePod
11-27-2008, 09:25 PM

I would be pissed if we did this with the freaking last pick that we have!!! AHH!!!!!!

EyePod
11-27-2008, 10:52 PM
OK, so the other KC show is held at Applebee's. WTF? There's a Chiefs show at Hooters and one at Applebee's. Are there any at McDonalds? UGH. Brian Westbrook's show is at the Stone Grille. You know it's fancy because it has an "e" after the Grille. Check out their website. Look at those prices!!! SO MUCH NICER THAN HOOTERS AND APPLEBEE'S!!!

http://www.thestonegrille.com/index.asp

I wish we had the radio at some hole in the wall bar instead of these crappy chain restaurants.

chiefsngop
11-28-2008, 10:31 AM

Sure. I could hang it on my wall right next to my Dewey defeats Truman ! newspaper.

talastan
11-28-2008, 10:37 AM

:cuss: Don't give King Carl any ideas! STFU

chiefsngop
11-28-2008, 10:41 AM
There's definetly either an attitude or a passion problem seeping in on this team.

I listened to Derrick Johnson on the 103.3 Jams show after the Buffalo game. He said the team just needed to forget about that game and "get back to how they were doing things over the previous 4 games."

WHAT ??? That's was a solid month of LOSING DJ !

I guess it's ok for us fans to be cool with just seeing improvement, but a player ? Referencing 4 straight losses, as something to aspire to, WTF ?

Give me a break, he should be absolutely sick about that point in his career, definetly not use it as something to "get back to."