PDA

View Full Version : KU Reesing > Daniels

ferrarispider95
11-29-2008, 03:59 PM
Done more with less talent.

Always just a sidestep away from a big play.

KC_Connection
11-29-2008, 04:00 PM
No doubt. Reesing is a clutch performer. He steps up in big games when it really counts.

Daniel has never been able to this. A true choker.

teedubya
11-29-2008, 04:01 PM
It's "Danielson" Dumbass.

Dayze
11-29-2008, 04:01 PM
No doubt. Reesing is a clutch performer. He steps up in big games when it really counts.

Daniel has never been able to this. A true choker.

I don't have a dog in this fight, but this outta be good to watch/read.:p

Silock
11-29-2008, 04:02 PM
I don't dislike Daniel at all, but I think it's true that Reesing has done more with less than Daniel has. But Daniel has been very, very good at times this season. I don't think Reesing would have done as well without Meier, though. They both have their go-to guys.

Pablo
11-29-2008, 04:03 PM
It's McDaniels.

KC_Connection
11-29-2008, 04:04 PM
I don't have a dog in this fight, but this outta be good to watch/read.:p

I tell it like I see it.

Mr. Laz
11-29-2008, 04:06 PM
It's McDaniels.
McDonalds?

teedubya
11-29-2008, 04:06 PM
It's McDaniels.

Wait, we are both wrong. It's Chase McDanielson. We were close though.

Dayze
11-29-2008, 04:07 PM
I tell it like I see it.

I got ya; I haven't watched enough of either team to even form on opinion on these guys.

Just sayin'; the arguments for each will be interesting to read.
:thumb:

Pablo
11-29-2008, 04:10 PM
I think if you swapped either guy onto the other squad, they'd probably do just about the exact same thing.

Reesing in a MU uni, or Daniel in a KU uni...they're both still spread offense hobbits that can use their legs and make great plays while avoiding the rush. I will say I think Reesing is a bit tougher mentally, and doesn't let bad plays affect his as much during the course of the game, but Daniel is probably the better physical talent. Reesing is also better at avoiding the rush and moving in the pocket, while Daniel is better at gashing throught the D line and LB's for big runs.

But if they swapped teams 3 years ago, I'm pretty confident it would be a similar scenario.

KC_Connection
11-29-2008, 04:11 PM
I will say I think Reesing is a bit tougher mentally, and doesn't let bad plays affect his as much during the course of the game
That's the key in sports.

ferrarispider95
11-29-2008, 04:11 PM
Maclin is a stud, wouldn't mind having him on the Chiefs, but he is a mid, late 1st rounder and we need too many other needs.

Coffman should be a 1st rounder too.

Apparently the 3rd Coffman brother at Ray-pec is better than both brothers coming of highschool.

DJJasonp
11-29-2008, 04:23 PM
I'm a big time KU fan....but I think it's awfully hard to put Daniel below Reesing.

Especially at this point....if Reesing has another great year next year...KU wins 10 games, goes to a good bowl....then you might be able to say Reesing is better than Daniel.

This is coming from a huge Reesing fan.

To be honest though....I'm not so sure Reesing has "less to work with"....Briscoe, Meier, Fields (who was it last year...Henry???)...McAnderson...Sharp.....and last year the TE Derek Fine (currently in the NFL).

Reesing has had a tougher go this year because of the o-line.

teedubya
11-29-2008, 04:31 PM
I'm a big time KU fan....but I think it's awfully hard to put Daniel below Reesing.

Especially at this point....if Reesing has another great year next year...KU wins 10 games, goes to a good bowl....then you might be able to say Reesing is better than Daniel.

This is coming from a huge Reesing fan.

To be honest though....I'm not so sure Reesing has "less to work with"....Briscoe, Meier, Fields (who was it last year...Henry???)...McAnderson...Sharp.....and last year the TE Derek Fine (currently in the NFL).

Reesing has had a tougher go this year because of the o-line.

If the Left Tackle Anthony Collins had stayed... we may have won an extra 2 games.

Midnight_Vulture
11-29-2008, 05:00 PM
Neither one of those midgets will amount to shit in the NFL. I have been saying it for 2 years now.

Silock
11-29-2008, 05:02 PM
Neither one of those midgets will amount to shit in the NFL. I have been saying it for 2 years now.

I don't think so, either.

SAUTO
11-29-2008, 05:03 PM

uuuummmmm not one person has said anything like that in this thread

kstater
11-29-2008, 05:46 PM

You're a real fucking nostradomus aren't you?

Old Dog
11-29-2008, 05:54 PM
You're a real ****ing nostradomus aren't you?

When referring to him it's spelled NostraDUMBASS

Beerthirty
11-29-2008, 07:00 PM
Ill take whatever QB is going against Mizzou's defense. Pathetic. Everytime they blitzed up the middle they got burned. That is what they did on the last TD and payed yet again. Who is that coordinater?