PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Congrats on the win this week...

Taco John
12-01-2008, 01:24 PM
I think that you guys are going to win this week. The Broncos have a tendancy of playing down to bad teams, and losing games that they have no business of losing. It's happened too many times this year for me to expect we're going to win against the Chiefs. I've got you guys winning with a multi-score lead.

Phobia
12-01-2008, 01:28 PM
Like there's any pleasure in beating the Broncos. It would be just like beating the Raiders, not really a test of strength, endurance, and execution but one of which team can stay on the field making fewer mistakes. I might not even turn this game on.

dirk digler
12-01-2008, 01:29 PM
You guys will win by double digits. Pretty much lock of the week.

StcChief
12-01-2008, 01:29 PM
that damn reverse mojo again TJ? Donxs can take hold of their fate at Home... and revenge the loss at Arrowhead.....

but I hope your right... and Chiefs win. :D

Direckshun
12-01-2008, 01:30 PM
Reverse mojo FTW.

ClevelandBronco
12-01-2008, 01:34 PM
I'm looking forward to the meltdown that would occur here if you guys end up picking 4th or 5th.

The Broncos don't really need this game, so I wish your team all the best from here on out.

teedubya
12-01-2008, 01:36 PM
I don't want to win this game. We beat the Raiders and Broncos once. That's enough wins this year.

bishop_74
12-01-2008, 01:41 PM
Your team doesn't play down to bad teams... your team is a bad team too. I am not saying the Chiefs are great, but I am saying the Broncos area couple of blown calls away from having a worse record. Enjoy the game though.

Rain Man
12-01-2008, 01:44 PM
My concern is that the Chiefs tend to play down to bad teams, too, and it's easy for them to get complacent since they already beat the Broncos once this year. This could be a letdown game for us.

vailpass
Your team doesn't play down to bad teams... your team is a bad team too. I am not saying the Chiefs are great, but I am saying the Broncos area couple of blown calls away from having a worse record. Enjoy the game though.

You win the award for stupidest statement of the week. Denver is down to
4th stringers and is still better than KC could ever hope to be within the next 3 years. The best player on your team is a TE who is on the downside of his career.
2-10 and talking shit. Bark little doggy bark.

vailpass
My concern is that the Chiefs tend to play down to bad teams, too, and it's easy for them to get complacent since they already beat the Broncos once this year. This could be a letdown game for us.

:)

tooge
12-01-2008, 01:46 PM
Yeah, this one will be a stinker. If the chiefs win then the fans can pseudogloat about beating another bad team twice in one year. All the while, jacking up what may be a great chance at a fine draft pick. If the donks win, as I would expect and hope, they end up middle of the AFC, lose again in the playoffs, and continue down the path of mediocrity they are on. Go Donks.

Hog's Gone Fishin
12-01-2008, 01:47 PM
I'd just like to say that you suck, the donkeys suck, Incestco field sucks.

That's all.

Oh yeah, read my sig!!!!!!!! :loser:

CoMoChief
12-01-2008, 01:48 PM
The game is in Denver, nuff said.

I can't remember the last time we won up there. Was it during Gun's era as HC?

Cuz I know that DV ALWAYS got his ass kicked up there.

yeti
12-01-2008, 01:49 PM
4th stringers and is still better than KC could ever hope to be within the next 3 years. The best player on your team is a TE who is on the downside of his career.

it's funny how broncos fans forget the retard beatdown they received back in september.

However, I think this speaks volumes about the likely outcome of the game this weekend.

http://www.kcchiefs.com/media/images/8893844C055240ACB2689B1E7402E311.GIF?0.8603052576453097

ferrarispider95
12-01-2008, 01:52 PM
I don't want to win this game. We beat the Raiders and Broncos once. That's enough wins this year.

yep just beat the eggos at home and we met our quota

Reerun_KC
12-01-2008, 01:55 PM
The game is in Denver, nuff said.

I can't remember the last time we won up there. Was it during Gun's era as HC?

Cuz I know that MARTY and DV ALWAYS got their asses kicked up there.

FYP

:D

ferrarispider95
12-01-2008, 01:58 PM

Don't get to high on your donkey, you lost to the raiders at home and made JaMarcus look like a pro bowler.

That said, our only chance to win is to run over you guys and hope our secondary can hold back Cutler from a 300 yds, 4 td game.

KChiefs1
12-01-2008, 01:59 PM
There's no joy this year in beating any of these AFC West turds.

BigRock
12-01-2008, 02:01 PM
You win the award for stupidest statement of the week. Denver is down to 4th stringers and is still better than KC could ever hope to be within the next 3 years.

Did the beating and sexual assault you suffered in your own home from the Raiders leave you with some kind of post-traumatic stress disorder? Are you suffering from memory loss? Dizzyness? Nightmares?

Reerun_KC
12-01-2008, 02:02 PM
Did the beating and sexual assault you suffered in your own home from the Raiders leave you with some kind of post-traumatic stress disorder? Are you suffering from memory loss? Dizzyness? Nightmares?

Did LJ visit him at home or something?

tooge
12-01-2008, 02:04 PM

Wow. What would denvers record be with their 3rd string QB playing for the last 5 weeks, missing 2 linebackers, one d end and the starting RB missing 3 games? Oh, and change one really bad call. I would guess somewhere around 2 or 3 wins no?

Reerun_KC
12-01-2008, 02:05 PM
Wow. What would denvers record be with their 3rd string QB playing for the last 5 weeks, missing 2 linebackers, one d end and the starting RB missing 3 games? Oh, and change one really bad call. I would guess somewhere around 2 or 3 wins no?

Herm >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Shanahan!

ClevelandBronco
12-01-2008, 02:07 PM
Herm >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Shanahan!

I was wondering what Pat Bowlen might do after this season...

CrazyPhuD
12-01-2008, 02:26 PM
LOL watching two AFC west teams play is like watching two retards fight. At first it's humorous, but then you feel ashamed to keep watching.

No team in the AFC west is any good this year. Personally I'd rather see us win out than get a higher draft pick. Simple reason, the odds of getting a very expensive bust are higher than getting a difference maker. We'll still likely have a top 10 pick, but winning out would do more for the young teams confidence and chemistry than any draft pick. We lose out this year and next year is completely shot. You win out, pick some value players in the draft an a couple young up and coming players in free agency and who knows we might surprise.

I used to think that the highest draft pick was most important. But all you have to do is look at the raiders to see why that doesn't work. Getting team chemistry and the team working together is the most important for us now.

talastan
12-01-2008, 02:28 PM
I was wondering what Pat Bowlen might do after this season...

NO Way....you ROFL can'ttt..have..Herm....HAHAHAHA!! ROFL Sorry couldn't keep a straight face with that post. ROFL

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-01-2008, 02:30 PM

Excuses; Mm-Mm-GOOD!

Stinger
12-01-2008, 02:31 PM

LMAO LMAO LMAO

Well played

Simply Red
12-01-2008, 02:37 PM
I agree. I do think the Chiefs will win too...

StcChief
12-01-2008, 02:43 PM
My concern is that the Chiefs tend to play down to bad teams, too, and it's easy for them to get complacent since they already beat the Broncos once this year. This could be a letdown game for us.ROFL good one. :D

kepp
12-01-2008, 02:44 PM
I think that you guys are going to win this week. The Broncos have a tendancy of playing down to bad teams, and losing games that they have no business of losing. It's happened too many times this year for me to expect we're going to win against the Chiefs. I've got you guys winning with a multi-score lead.

Thanks, but at this point its akin to the triumph of being the last turd to be flushed.

Bowser
12-01-2008, 02:48 PM
The Broncos think they had it bad against (whomever our QB was) in September, just wait until you have to deal with Tyler Thigpen and our I-Gun formation! Hahaha!! Haha! Ha.

Mr. Kotter
12-01-2008, 02:51 PM
Weak.

Reverse mojo.....:rolleyes:

Enjoy your first round playoff loss. Yes, we know it far too well.

StcChief
12-01-2008, 02:52 PM
plenty of chances for Tyler to get another road win. LJ back, plenty of options, rollouts, boot legs (a taste of their own medicine)..... should be a good with two teams struggling.

chiefsngop
12-01-2008, 02:57 PM
I'm looking forward to the meltdown that would occur here if you guys end up picking 4th or 5th.

The Broncos don't really need this game, so I wish your team all the best from here on out.

I am slowly getting sicker every frickin week.

Look what Herm & Carl have done.

The heated Broncos Chiefs rivalry, reduced to donx fans not caring if we win and Chiefs fans hoping we lose.

This is just getting plain disgusting.

I hope we never have a shot at a top ten draft pick again, it makes people crazy.

Sure-Oz
12-01-2008, 02:59 PM
Peyton Hillis is the next Terdell Davis!!!!

kepp
12-01-2008, 03:03 PM
The heated Broncos Chiefs rivalry, reduced to donx fans not caring if we win and Chiefs fans hoping we lose.

I had to look at the schedule last week to remember it was Raiders week. How sad is that?

vailpass
12-01-2008, 03:05 PM
I am slowly getting sicker every frickin week.

Look what Herm & Carl have done.

This is just getting plain disgusting.

I hope we never have a shot at a top ten draft pick again, it makes people crazy.

Yep. I tried to get something started here and it went nowhere. The good old days are gone for a while it seems.

Reerun_KC
I had to look at the schedule last week to remember it was Raiders week. How sad is that?

True, I totally didnt know it was Raiders week until Thursday, then almost missed the game because of "its just another game" attitude....

Crap I didnt even know it was donkey week until I read some threads and really couldnt tell you who we played and lost to this year...

I miss Chiefs football...

Reerun_KC
Yep. I tried to get something started here and it went nowhere. The good old days are gone for a while it seems.

They died in 2006 when we opened up at home in WHITE Jerseys....

Dear God what were people thinking...

vailpass
12-01-2008, 03:06 PM
Peyton Hillis is the next Terdell Davis!!!!

Haven't you heard? You can only compare him to Alstott or any other white guy who has carried the ball.

Taco John
12-01-2008, 10:51 PM
This wasn't intended to be reverse mojo. I'm seriously going to be surprised if we win this game this week. We have a knack for winning the games we shouldn't and losing to the crappy teams that we should easily handle. This team is very young an immature. They have a lot of consistency that they need to build up, and apparently that stuff doesn't come overnight.

Interesting this game though. You guys are in a lose-lose situation. If you beat us, you lose an important draft position. If you lose to us, you lose the bragging rights over the offseason on the last game played. I guess it doesn't matter in the long run because you're apparently keeping Herm.

Hammock Parties
12-01-2008, 10:52 PM
Taco...screw you!

I want the old Taco back.

Right now you should be arrogant as hell. Cutler is going to carve us up and we can't count on turnovers every week.

CHIEF4EVER
12-01-2008, 10:57 PM
WTF are you going on about TJ? We don't stand a chance.

Dallas Chief
12-01-2008, 11:54 PM

Suck c@ck! Go back to DC where where you belong!:evil:

Dallas Chief
12-01-2008, 11:55 PM

Suck a fat one! Rebublican scum!!!:D

Dallas Chief
12-01-2008, 11:57 PM

Why don't you and Taco and Cleveland go fellate each other. Oh and Palin 2012!!!

Dallas Chief
12-01-2008, 11:58 PM
To all in this thread please accept my most sincere apologies. I broke the cardinal rule and drank too much on a Mnaday night.

Taco John
12-02-2008, 12:00 AM
Why don't you and Taco and Cleveland go fellate each other. Oh and Palin 2012!!!

I think Broncos fans and Chiefs fans commiserate in drastically different ways.

We mostly just crack a couple pops and maybe talk.

Chiefs Pantalones
12-02-2008, 12:05 AM

How can you play down to bad teams when your team is bad itself?

Taco John
12-02-2008, 12:15 AM
Taco...screw you!

I want the old Taco back.

Right now you should be arrogant as hell. Cutler is going to carve us up and we can't count on turnovers every week.

I don't have the Superbowl cheddar backing me up that I did way back when. It's ten years gone. But mourn not. Cutler will eventually deliver, and you'll get the old, arrogant Taco back in prime form.

ChiefJustice
12-02-2008, 12:17 AM
TJ,whatcha' gonna do when Colquitt kicks all over you.....

Seriously,I've got nothing.

Taco John
12-02-2008, 12:18 AM
How can you play down to bad teams when your team is bad itself?

Come on... Let's be fair.

We're 7-5 bad. We're not 2-10 bad.

Chiefs Pantalones
12-02-2008, 12:24 AM
Come on... Let's be fair.

We're 7-5 bad. We're not 2-10 bad.

Oh no I agree.

7-5 is not bad, especially in this division. You'll get killed in the playoffs though, but at least you made it.

Hammock Parties
12-02-2008, 12:24 AM
I look forward to Taco's "Cutler > Thigpen" thread...and the 500 posts to follow.

Taco John
12-02-2008, 12:43 AM
I look forward to Taco's "Cutler > Thigpen" thread...and the 500 posts to follow.

Starting a thread to state the borderline obvious is one thing... Why would I bother to start a thread to state the blindingly obvious?

Taco John
12-02-2008, 12:44 AM
Oh no I agree.

7-5 is not bad, especially in this division. You'll get killed in the playoffs though, but at least you made it.

My only goal has been just to make it. A playoff win would be like a mini-Superbowl - especially if it came against the Colts.

Hammock Parties
12-02-2008, 12:44 AM
And so it begins...

chiefsngop
12-02-2008, 06:17 PM
Oh no I agree.

What do you mean by "7-5 in is not bad, especially in this division"

No way can this division be used as an excuse anymore.

The AFC West is a total joke this year, a good team would have 8 wins automatically built into their schedule just by playing in this division.

Hammock Parties
12-02-2008, 06:19 PM
Man, really, this is total bullshit.

Taco is faced with the proposition of the Chiefs SWEEPING the Broncos, and we get this thread?

I don't buy it.

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-02-2008, 06:24 PM
They died in 2006 when we opened up at home in WHITE Jerseys....

Dear God what were people thinking...

Who the FUCK AUTHORIZED THAT???

That's punishable by stoning( and NOT the good kind ).

MIAdragon
12-02-2008, 06:28 PM

ROFL I was thinking the same thing, yea we suck but you blow too.

Hammock Parties
12-02-2008, 06:30 PM
Get in on this shit.

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?p=2187548#post2187548

Skip Towne
12-02-2008, 06:43 PM
Why hasn't anybody posted a pic of a broom?

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-02-2008, 06:58 PM
Get in on this shit.

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?p=2187548#post2187548

Bipolar Broncos shock Jets. (http://www.rockymountainnews.com/news/2008/nov/30/cutler-tops-idol-favre/)

Inconsistent Broncos fall to pathetic Raiders. (http://www.rockymountainnews.com/news/2008/nov/24/tuesday-morning-qb-excuses-hollow-when-its/)

I love it.

Oh how the retirement of ol' Horse-Face has slowly brought the once proud Donko-Nation to it's wobbly, horse-shoe'd knees; SWEET!

Mr. Flopnuts
12-02-2008, 06:59 PM

You're going to do this again? It didn't work out well for you the last time.........

Mr. Flopnuts
12-02-2008, 07:02 PM
it's funny how broncos fans forget the retard beatdown they received back in september.

However, I think this speaks volumes about the likely outcome of the game this weekend.

http://www.kcchiefs.com/media/images/8893844C055240ACB2689B1E7402E311.GIF?0.8603052576453097

Looks to me like we're due.

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-02-2008, 07:08 PM
Bipolar Broncos shock Jets. (http://www.rockymountainnews.com/news/2008/nov/30/cutler-tops-idol-favre/)

Inconsistent Broncos fall to pathetic Raiders. (http://www.rockymountainnews.com/news/2008/nov/24/tuesday-morning-qb-excuses-hollow-when-its/)

I love it.

Oh how the retirement of ol' Horse-Face has slowly brought the once proud Donko-Nation to it's wobbly, horse-shoe'd knees; SWEET!

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn182/lightbringerrr/76d0b900.png

KcMizzou
12-02-2008, 08:14 PM
Who the FUCK AUTHORIZED THAT???

That's punishable by stoning( and NOT the good kind ).About as good an idea as the mustard yellow jerseys sported by a certain college football team recently. :shake:

FringeNC
12-02-2008, 08:18 PM
This year is right on par for the post-Elway Donks -- a good team that underachieves because they mail it in against bad teams.

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-02-2008, 08:19 PM
About as good an idea as the mustard yellow jerseys sported by a certain college football team recently. :shake:

No shit. Talk about adding insult to injury. I don't know why they tell the "Zoo" to wear gold!?

It's BLACK and gold, Goddammit!

If you have to wear a different rig on the road, wear the WHITE jerseys and the BLACK pants!
When you're at home? Black on Black! Jesus Christ; the sweetest rig in the ENTIRE NCAA, and yet they're hell-bent on trying to fuck it up!
Inexcusable.

KcMizzou
12-02-2008, 08:22 PM
No shit. Talk about adding insult to injury. I don't know why they tell the "Zoo" to wear gold!?

It's BLACK and gold, Goddammit!

If you have to wear a different rig on the road, wear the WHITE jerseys and the BLACK pants!
When you're at home? Black on Black! Jesus Christ; the sweetest rig in the ENTIRE NCAA, and yet they're hell-bent on trying to fuck it up!
Inexcusable.Couldn't agree more.

MahiMike
12-02-2008, 08:34 PM
Broncos have something to play for now and it's at mile high. Just hope that Thiggy and Hilly score 3 TDs each!

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-02-2008, 09:00 PM
Couldn't agree more.

Are they afraid that the "Zoo" is going to become the next "Black Hole"?

LET IT BECOME THE NEXT BLACK HOLE! Well, a nicer, less-douchey version anyway...

It's hard enough I have to deal with the "mustard" on my Pro Team; let my College Team be BLACK! LET MY PEOPLE GO! ROFL

Mile High Mania
12-03-2008, 05:40 AM

I love it.

It's been a decade since the 2nd SB win for Denver and even without Elway, I do believe that Denver has still won the most games of anyone in the AFCW since he retired.

We'll see what happens this week.

beach tribe
12-03-2008, 06:18 AM

Sorry dude, but you guys are not playing down to your competition, or blowing games.

You just Blow. Period.

King_Chief_Fan
12-03-2008, 09:01 AM

I'd have to say the Jets are guilty of playing down to the competition.
Chiefs and RAiders just flat out kicked your ass.