PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Tyron Brackenridge ?

royr17
12-03-2008, 05:02 PM
Was just wondering why was he released ?

Herm was all excited about this guy when he picked him up last year. Just dont understand why they released him, and I would've kept him over Ricardo "burn me" Colclough.

ChiefsCountry
12-03-2008, 05:04 PM
He sucked balls and was to big of a pussy at KC night club. Do you have the need to go through the whole roster and pick out the scrubs and have a thread about them?

MIAdragon
12-03-2008, 05:10 PM
Maurice Leggett

royr17
12-03-2008, 05:11 PM
He sucked balls and was to big of a pussy at KC night club. Do you have the need to go through the whole roster and pick out the scrubs and have a thread about them?

No. I was just wondering if it was cause he wasnt any good or he was released cause he was hurt.

Im still shocked that the Chiefs choose to go to training camp with Novak and Barth instead of Cundiff and Barth.

Also shocked that they released Jay Feely to go with Novak as kicker into the season, but the Chiefs have got a pretty good kicker now I believe in Barth.

I was all against the signing of him in the beginning, didnt think that he'd be any good, cause I wanted Artomatic Art Carmody, but he didnt he get a job with anyone I guess cause his leg wasnt strong enough which I didnt know.

royr17
12-03-2008, 05:12 PM
Maurice Leggett

Yea he has been pretty good. He has been a stuning surprise and a pretty good undrafted free agent pickup.

royr17
12-03-2008, 05:16 PM
Dimitri Patterson was a horrible pickup.

Hammock Parties
12-03-2008, 05:39 PM
Herm cut Brackenridge basically to throw him under the bus. He blamed him for the Tampa Bay loss in his post-game press conference.

beach tribe
12-03-2008, 05:46 PM
I'll take players who can't make an NFL roster for $1000 Alex.

Reerun_KC
12-03-2008, 08:42 PM
Herm cut Brackenridge basically to throw him under the bus. He blamed him for the Tampa Bay loss in his post-game press conference.

This....

"Another one bites the dust" Has to be Herpes favorite theme song....