PDA

View Full Version : Life I am a redneck

RNR
12-05-2008, 06:13 AM
You might be a redneck if: It never occurred to you to be offended by the phrase, 'One nation, under God.'

You might be a redneck if: You've never protested about seeing the 10 Commandments posted in public places.

You might be a redneck if: You still say ' Christmas' instead of 'Winter Festival.'

You might be a redneck if: You bow your head when someone prays.

You might be a redneck if: You stand and place your hand over your heart when they play the National Anthem.

You might be a redneck if: You treat our armed forces veterans with great respect, and always have.

You might be a redneck if: You've never burned an American flag, nor intend to.

You might be a redneck if: You know what you believe and you aren't afraid to say so, no matter who is listening.

You might be a redneck if: You respect your elders and raised your kids to do the same.

You might be a redneck if: You'd give your last dollar to a friend.

windwalker
12-05-2008, 06:28 AM
You might be a redneck if: It never occurred to you to be offended by the phrase, 'One nation, under God.'

You might be a redneck if: You've never protested about seeing the 10 Commandments posted in public places.

You might be a redneck if: You still say ' Christmas' instead of 'Winter Festival.'

You might be a redneck if: You bow your head when someone prays.

You might be a redneck if: You stand and place your hand over your heart when they play the National Anthem.

You might be a redneck if: You treat our armed forces veterans with great respect, and always have.

You might be a redneck if: You know what you believe and you aren't afraid to say so, no matter who is listening.

You might be a redneck if: You respect your elders and raised your kids to do the same.

Guess I must be a redneck then...

NewChief
12-05-2008, 06:42 AM
You might be circulating chainmails from 10 years ago if...

Braincase
12-05-2008, 06:53 AM

Might want to change that to... You know there's only ever one good reason to burn a flag, and you know how to do it properly.

It's the proper way to dispose of an old tattered flag, and you can turn it over to the American Legion for the ceremony.

tmax63
12-05-2008, 07:07 AM
I already knew I was a redneck. This just confirms it.

Old Dog
12-05-2008, 07:27 AM
I already knew I was a redneck. This just confirms it.

what he said

PhillyChiefFan
12-05-2008, 07:38 AM
Guilty.

Saulbadguy
12-05-2008, 07:43 AM
If: You are a raiders fan....

kepp
12-05-2008, 07:59 AM
You might be circulating chainmails from 10 years ago if...

ROFL

MOhillbilly
12-05-2008, 08:12 AM

thats just crazy talk.

Lzen
12-05-2008, 09:09 AM
What do all these things have to do with being a redneck? I am definitely not a redneck. However, I agree with all of them. Well, except for that last one. That might be kind of tough. :D

burt
12-05-2008, 09:12 AM
Agreed, it's old. Agreed, it's good. Agreed, I might be a redneck x many.....

Skip Towne
12-05-2008, 09:17 AM
I'll bet RNR has flowers growing in an old toilet in his front yard.

J Diddy
12-05-2008, 09:24 AM
can I have a dollar

Mr. Plow
12-05-2008, 09:31 AM
You might be a redneck if.........your username is RedNeckRaider

Dr. Johnny Fever
12-05-2008, 09:40 AM

beat me to it.... nice play.

Demonpenz
12-05-2008, 10:17 AM
You might be a christian if: You've never protested about seeing the 10 Commandments posted in public places.

You might be a christianif: You still say ' Christmas' instead of 'Winter Festival.'

You might be a christian if: You bow your head when someone prays.

You might be a respectful person if: You stand and place your hand over your heart when they play the National Anthem.

You might be a respectful person if: You treat our armed forces veterans with great respect, and always have.

You might be a respecful person if: You've never burned an American flag, nor intend to.

You might have character if: You know what you believe and you aren't afraid to say so, no matter who is listening.

You might be a person with character if: You respect your elders and raised your kids to do the same.

You might be a friend if: You'd give your last dollar to a friend.

You might be a redneck if you have a bug zapper, trailor, and a 72 pickup on blocks

you might be annoying if you start threads from chainletters from 98'

El Jefe
12-05-2008, 10:21 AM
What do all these things have to do with being a redneck? I am definitely not a redneck. However, I agree with all of them. Well, except for that last one. That might be kind of tough. :D

I agree with you, I'm not a redneck, but I agee with all of them. Well except for burning the flag, because it has to be done, BUT it has to be done right. So I would make an exception to that rule.

RNR
12-05-2008, 11:43 AM

ROFL

bowener
12-05-2008, 11:46 AM
Not a redneck.

I snicker at the phrase, "one nation under god" while I hold signs protesting the 10 commandments and wishing people to have a happy winter festival. I fart, loudly, when people pray and continue eating or talking as I please. When I hear the national anthem I scream-sing the lyrics to "The Stroke" while giving the finger to all the vets and troops near me. I smoke crack in front of my pregnant babymama (#2), lighting the pipe with my last dollar bill that I set on fire with the burning American flag on my living room floor; all the while I beat my kids and raise them mean so they can live on the streets, but above all they must never question any institution or utter a word of disention from the common moral majority of opinions held by others who aim to tell them what to do, common sense be damned.

Inspector
12-05-2008, 12:43 PM
color my neck red.

PunkinDrublic
12-05-2008, 12:46 PM
Wow now I see why so many people think Larry the Cable guy is hilarious.