PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs On future coaches of the Faiders...

EyePod
12-06-2008, 08:19 PM
This is from the blogger for the AFC West on ESPN. He's not that terrible. He doesn't talk about the Chiefs as much as I'd like, but he's not terrible. If this happens though, I think the AFC West could have a trio of the worst coaches in the history of the game...

"Mike from San Jose: Bill, there are rumors that the Raiders may look at Marc Tretsman as the team's new head coach. What do you know about him?
Bill Williamson: Trestman is a longtime assistant coach who has worked in the NFL and college ranks. He is currently the head coach of the CFL's Montreal Alouettes CFL. He was Oakland's offensive coordinator during their Super Bowl run in the 2002 season. I have heard Trestman's name along with Jim Fassel and Dennis Green. Trestman could be hard-pressed to get the job considering the other two potential candidates have NFL head-coaching experience. But I bet he would jump at the job."

I live with a long time Cardinal fan, so I got to see some of his "coaching." Look at Leonard Davis... pro bowl guard starting at tackle... NICE. Denny Green is seriously the worst coach ever. He makes Norv Turner look like a genious. This would be the best things that could happen for the Chiefs, other than Al Davis living another 20 years. But really, imagine Edwards, Turner, and Green all coaching in the same division. I can't think of a worse group of coaches being in the same division...EVER.

I'm crossing my fingers and hoping for Denny Green to be the next coach of the Faiders.

chiefs1111
12-06-2008, 09:11 PM
why anyone would want to go coach in that mess is beyond me. Al Davis is a nut

milkman
12-06-2008, 09:14 PM

They go there with the hope that old bastard will keel over and they'll get a shot to run things their way.

Deberg_1990
12-06-2008, 09:15 PM

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ speaks loudly.

milkman
12-06-2008, 09:16 PM
I wouldn't say that dennis Green is as bad as Norv Turner.

He's like the bizarro Marty.

Great offenses, mediocre defenses, win a lot of games, and get bounced out of the playoffs.

Lather, rinse, repeat.

EyePod
12-06-2008, 09:31 PM
I wouldn't say that dennis Green is as bad as Norv Turner.

He's like the bizarro Marty.

Great offenses, mediocre defenses, win a lot of games, and get bounced out of the playoffs.

Lather, rinse, repeat.

He's a really good talent evaluator. But that's about it. He doesn't know what to do with the talent once he gets it.

Deberg_1990
12-06-2008, 09:36 PM
He's a really good talent evaluator. But that's about it. He doesn't know what to do with the talent once he gets it.

Ummm....wasnt he the guy who took a chance on Randy Moss and made him an instant superstar?

Everything Milkman said was right. Hes basically Bizzaro Marty.

Bugeater
12-06-2008, 10:02 PM
Ummm....wasnt he the guy who took a chance on Randy Moss and made him an instant superstar?

Well, he's the one who took a chance on Randy Moss who then made Denny Green look like a great coach, just like he made Billick look like a great coordinator.

el borracho
12-06-2008, 10:20 PM
"imagine Edwards, Turner, and Green all coaching in the same division. I can't think of a worse group of coaches being in the same division...EVER."

That would be something. Hey, maybe the Broncos could hire Art Shell as Shannahan's successor. That would be epic.