PDA

View Full Version : Prayer Request December 7th 1941

MIAdragon
12-07-2008, 11:14 AM
I’m not a very emotional guy, maybe its because I was a sailor and could picture the horror and suffering these men went through, or maybe I’m a little too patriotic but this memorial tears me up every time I go.

Thank you to the men and women that fought for your freedom in WW2.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OjgYV-OfmiI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OjgYV-OfmiI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Buehler445
12-07-2008, 11:20 AM
Shit, I forgot that was today. Thanks for the reminder.

chasedude
12-07-2008, 11:24 AM
Went to Hawaii over my 18th Birthday and stopped by Pearl Harbor. I was amazed how many Japanese I saw there. I got to thinking, what if I showed up to see what damage we did in Nagasaki or Hiroshima. Didn't make sense to me why they were there taking pictures.

PhillyChiefFan
12-07-2008, 11:58 AM
I’m not a very emotional guy, maybe its because I was a sailor and could picture the horror and suffering these men went through, or maybe I’m a little too patriotic but this memorial tears me up every time I go.

Thank you to the men and women that fought for your freedom in WW2.

Well said, I'll 2nd it.

Buck
12-07-2008, 11:59 AM
Wow...

Hard to come up with something to say, except for Thanks to all of those who were serving at the time, since then and now.

crazycoffey
12-07-2008, 12:12 PM
I haven't been there, thanks for sharing the video.
ultimate thanks to the ultimate sacrifices on this day 67 years ago...

talastan
12-07-2008, 01:17 PM
Haven't been there myself, but my upmost thanks and respect to all of our veterans, and the sacrifices they had and others have made.:clap::clap:

big nasty kcnut
12-07-2008, 01:21 PM
I was thinking that japan and world would learn that you dont mess with america. Those in hiroshima and nangasake would be a reminder to the world that the pain bank will open and pay you back in full.