PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs ****Offical***** Player too watch thread

R&GHomer
12-07-2008, 01:44 PM
I'm really looking forward to seeing how DJ plays at the mike spot this afternoon. Post your thoughts on his performance.

Bowser
12-07-2008, 01:46 PM
I think he's going to blitz a bunch more from the middle. Didn't Gun say at one time that Pat Thomas was a key to us successfully blitzing?

You'd think they would send him more. He's about the one guy on this defense with the ability to sack the QB.

R&GHomer
12-07-2008, 01:52 PM
I think he's going to blitz a bunch more from the middle. Didn't Gun say at one time that Pat Thomas was a key to us successfully blitzing?

You'd think they would send him more. He's about the one guy on this defense with the ability to sack the QB.

Yep, pretty much every thing Gun says anymore is crap. DJ has the speed to be affective, I just can't put my finger on why his play is so up and down.

mylittlepony
12-07-2008, 02:02 PM
oops wrong thread

RustShack
12-07-2008, 02:16 PM
DVD!

Deberg_1990
12-07-2008, 04:56 PM
So whats the verdict? How does he look so far?

R&GHomer
12-07-2008, 05:31 PM
So whats the verdict? How does he look so far?

Who where we talking about again. JUST DON't Get IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cuss::cuss::cuss:

OnTheWarpath15
12-07-2008, 06:24 PM
Post my thoughts about DJ?

Motherfucking embarassing POS lazyass cocksucker who's constantly out of position, easy interception dropping waste of fucking skin who's on his goddamn way to becoming Kendrell motherfucking Bell, except that we didn't waste a goddamn 1st round pick on Bell.

How's that?

Reerun_KC
12-07-2008, 06:27 PM
Post my thoughts about DJ?

Mother****ing embarassing POS lazyass one who sucks the penis who's constantly out of position, easy interception dropping waste of ****ing skin who's on his goddamn way to becoming Kendrell mother****ing Bell, except that we didn't waste a goddamn 1st round pick on Bell.

How's that?

You need some of these?

https://firstaidmonster.com/images/products/FAM_MIDOL_MAX_STRENGTH_CAPLE-5300.jpg

OnTheWarpath15
12-07-2008, 06:31 PM
You need some of these?

https://firstaidmonster.com/images/products/FAM_MIDOL_MAX_STRENGTH_CAPLE-5300.jpg

Nope.

I need a fucking linebacker that is going to live up to his goddamn draft position.

chiefs1111
12-07-2008, 06:35 PM
Nope.

I need a fucking linebacker that is going to live up to his goddamn draft position.

Hopefully that can happen someday

DeezNutz
12-07-2008, 06:37 PM
Too funny. I remember that most mocks had DJ going in the top 5, many in the top 3.

Oops.

MIAdragon
12-07-2008, 06:38 PM
It makes you wonder if its really HIM or lack of/poor coaching......

OnTheWarpath15
12-07-2008, 06:38 PM
Too funny. I remember that most mocks had DJ going in the top 5, many in the top 3.

Oops.

I think it's fair to say we are starting to see why he fell...

DeezNutz
12-07-2008, 06:43 PM

Yep.

I just looked up Thomas Davis' stats, though. Remember this guy, the one Grandpa was in love with? LB, Georgia, went at pick 14 to the Saints, right before the Chiefs took Johnson at 15. He's now with Carolina and has been as productive (if not less) as DJ.

In short, we didn't stand a chance in hell of having a strong first round in '05.

evolve27
12-07-2008, 06:43 PM

What sucks is that the Chiefs failed to see this at the time.

OnTheWarpath15
12-07-2008, 06:45 PM
Yep.

I just looked up Thomas Davis' stats, though. Remember this guy, the one Grandpa was in love with? LB, Georgia, went at pick 14 to the Saints, right before the Chiefs took Johnson at 15. He's now with Carolina and has been as productive (if not less) as DJ.

In short, we didn't stand a chance in hell of having a strong first round in '05.

*cough* Aaron Rodgers *cough*

Mecca
12-07-2008, 06:45 PM
Yep.

Carolina drafted him.....the Saints were the team that moved up to draft Jammal Brown.

DeezNutz
12-07-2008, 06:46 PM
What sucks is that the Chiefs failed to see this at the time.

There are true fans on this site who will fight to the death to defend average players on the home-town team.

Don't believe me? Start a thread bashing DJ, LJ, DeJesus, Gordon...

Pick your disappointing player, any sport, any time, and watch hilarity ensue.

Mecca
12-07-2008, 06:47 PM
There are true fans on this site who will fight to the death to defend average players on the home-town team.

Don't believe me? Start a thread bashing DJ, LJ, DeJesus, Gordon...

Pick your disappointing player, any sport, any time, and watch hilarity ensue.

Dude some people around here act like DJ is a perennial pro bowler.

DeezNutz
12-07-2008, 06:47 PM
Carolina drafted him.....the Saints were the team that moved up to draft Jammal Brown.

Yes, yes. Sorry. I fucked up.

DeezNutz
12-07-2008, 06:48 PM

I know. It's sad.

It's "the coaching." No way could the problem lie with the player. Never! DJ...but I saw him play in the Big 12! He kicks ass!

DeezNutz
12-07-2008, 06:50 PM

I meant with the Grandpa-led staff. Do you think DV would have risked offending his son by drafting another QB? Thanksgiving wouldn't have been as cheerful if this had played out.

evolve27
12-07-2008, 06:52 PM

I say we draft Rey and Cushing in first and 2nd. Hell at least we would have immediate starters and be set for 10 years at that position.

Mecca
12-07-2008, 06:53 PM
I say we draft Rey and Cushing in first and 2nd. Hell at least we wouldn't have immediate starters and be set for 10 years at that position.

Sadly those 2 guys have probably had better coaching and are more prepared to play in the NFL right now than DJ is.....Texas followed by Gunther...

DeezNutz
12-07-2008, 06:56 PM
Sadly those 2 guys have probably had better coaching and are more prepared to play in the NFL right now than DJ is.....Texas followed by Gunther...

No need to draft a safety. We need Bonecrusher (seriously, WTF?!?) to continue to get knocked silly by RB's at the second level. Hillis damn near killed the guy.

evolve27
12-07-2008, 06:57 PM

They're one of the reason's that SC's D is the best this year. I'd take them in a heartbeat after seeing them play. The NFL is a different monster and they have been prepared to say the least.

Deberg_1990
12-07-2008, 06:59 PM

Is it time for me to bump my thread again?? hahaha