PDA

View Full Version : News Child's body found near Casey Anthony's house.

mounged
12-11-2008, 11:01 AM
According to fox news they have found a child's body about a half a mile from the Anthony house. It was in a trash bag with duct tape. Maybe now there will be closer and Casey Anthony will be held to account.

Demonpenz
12-11-2008, 11:05 AM
this has been brewing for awhile...I am surprised it took this long

ROYC75
12-11-2008, 11:26 AM
1/2 mile from the Anthony house.

This could be the girl. Live on TV .

bkkcoh
12-11-2008, 11:30 AM
I certainly hope some resolution can be had and the criminal justice system is allowed to do what is right. :banghead:

ROYC75
12-11-2008, 11:35 AM
Taped up in a trash bag .........:shake:

BWillie
12-11-2008, 12:03 PM
Who is Casey Anthony

Stinger
12-11-2008, 12:09 PM
Who is Casey Anthony

Some would say the New O.J.

1ChiefsDan
12-11-2008, 12:19 PM
From CNN
http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/12/11/child.remains.found/index.html

ORLANDO, Florida (CNN) -- Remains described as being those of a small child were found Thursday near the home of missing toddler Caylee Anthony's grandparents, a spokesman for the Orange County, Florida, sheriff's office told CNN.
<!--startclickprintexclude-->The discovery was made about 9:30 a.m. by a utility worker, who alerted authorities, spokesman Jim Solomons said. Investigators, including those from the Anthony case and defense team, were on the scene, he said.

Police Capt. Angelo Nieves was reluctant to disclose details of the discovery to reporters at the scene, other than to say the skeletal remains found in a plastic bag appeared consistent with those of a young child. The Anthony family has been notified of the discovery, he said.
Caylee Anthony (http://topics.cnn.com/topics/caylee_anthony), 3, has been missing since June in a case that has received national attention. Her 22-year-old mother, Casey Anthony, was arrested last month and faces first-degree murder and other charges in the girl's disappearance.
CNN affiliate WFTV reported that the utility worker, a meter reader, picked up a bag at the site and a skull fell out. http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/.element/img/2.0/mosaic/tabs/video.gifWatch investigators converge on the scene » (http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/12/11/child.remains.found/index.html#cnnSTCVideo)
Solomons said he could not confirm reports that the body was that of a small girl. Asked about the distance from the site to Casey Anthony's parents' home, he said it would be "very safe to say it's in very close proximity."
In a court hearing earlier Thursday, 9th Circuit Judge Stan Strickland postponed Casey Anthony's trial at the request of defense attorney Jose Baez. The attorney said he had not received all the evidence due him from prosecutors and was not ready to proceed with the January 5 trial.
Baez asked Strickland if the trial could be delayed until March. The judge scheduled a hearing January 15 to consider a new trial date as well as a possible change of venue.
<!--startclickprintexclude--><!-- KEEP -->http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/.element/img/2.0/mosaic/base_skins/baseplate/corner_wire_TL.gif

http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/.element/img/2.0/mosaic/base_skins/baseplate/corner_wire_BL.gif

<!--endclickprintexclude-->Prosecutors said earlier this month they would not seek the death penalty against Casey Anthony (http://topics.cnn.com/topics/casey_anthony). Upon conviction, however, she could face a sentence of life in prison.
Authorities have said Casey Anthony waited about a month before telling her family that Caylee was gone. Cindy Anthony -- Caylee's grandmother and Casey Anthony's mother -- called the Orange County sheriff's office on July 15, saying her daughter would not tell her where Caylee was.
When questioned, Casey Anthony gave conflicting statements to police, including some that were later disproved, according to hundreds of documents and investigative reports released in the case.
She claimed she dropped Caylee off with a baby-sitter, but when police checked out her story, they learned that the address Casey Anthony supplied belonged to an apartment that had been vacant for weeks. The woman Casey Anthony named as her baby-sitter told police she did not know her.
Investigators previously have said that cadaver dogs picked up the scent of death in Anthony's car, as well as in her parents' back yard. They also said air quality tests conducted by the FBI found evidence consistent with human decomposition and chloroform in the car's trunk. A neighbor told police Anthony had asked to borrow a shovel.
<!--startclickprintexclude-->http://i.l.cnn.net/cnn/.element/img/2.0/content/ads/advertisement.gif
<IFRAME id=596315 style="LEFT: -20px; POSITION: absolute; TOP: -20px" marginWidth=0 marginHeight=0 src="http://ads.cnn.com/html.ng/site=cnn&cnn_pagetype=intg_story&cnn_position=180x150_lft&cnn_rollup=crime&page.allowcompete=yes&params.styles=fs&tile=9650549109221&domId=596315" frameBorder=0 width=0 scrolling=no height=0 allowTransparency></IFRAME>

<!--endclickprintexclude-->Also, analysis of Anthony's computer found she had visited Web sites discussing chloroform, and had done Internet searches of missing children, according to information released in the case.
Last month, Strickland denied prosecutors' request to impose a gag order in Anthony's case, saying he could not state that continued publicity would pose a threat to her trial, or even that a gag order would stem the flood of media attention.

Kerberos
12-11-2008, 12:34 PM
What kind of twisted sick Bitch would kill her own child? UnF***ing believable.

I say cut her with a small BUT DEEP cut and let her bleed to death slowly then torture her at the same time till she dies.

Dartgod
12-11-2008, 12:44 PM
What kind of twisted sick Bitch would kill her own child? UnF***ing believable.
A man must be to blame. /Duh-nese

seclark
12-11-2008, 12:45 PM

you forgot "oops"
sec

Radar Chief
12-11-2008, 12:56 PM
Taped up in a trash bag .........:shake:

Allegedly by her own mother. Double :shake:

Kerberos
12-11-2008, 01:00 PM

Her 22-year-old mother, Casey Anthony, was arrested last month and faces first-degree murder and other charges in the girl's disappearance..

?????????????

Buck
12-11-2008, 01:02 PM
Casey Anthony said it was Some Puerto Rican Guy.

Radar Chief
12-11-2008, 01:02 PM
Her 22-year-old mother, Casey Anthony, was arrested last month and faces first-degree murder and other charges in the girl's disappearance.

?????????????

You’d have to know D-enise to understand.

Kerberos
12-11-2008, 01:03 PM
You’d have to know D-enise to understand.

Wurd

ClevelandBronco
12-11-2008, 01:22 PM
My cousin:

Tiffany Jennifer Papesh
Vital Statistics at Time of Disappearance
Missing Since: June 13, 1980 from Maple Heights, Ohio
Classification: Non-Family Abduction
Date Of Birth: July 2, 1971
Height and Weight: 4'0, 58 pounds
Distinguishing Characteristics: Brown hair, blue eyes.
Papesh has a gap between her upper front teeth and facial dimples. She has a scar on her right knee. Her ears are pierced. Some agencies spell Papesh's name "Tiffiny." Her nickname is T. J.
Clothing Description: Shorts, sneakers, and a red t-shirt that read "Let's face it, I'm cute."
Details of Disappearance Papesh was last seen inside the Convenient Food Mart in her hometown of Maple Heights, Ohio, a suburb of Cleveland, on June 13, 1980. Papesh purchased hamburger buns at the store and left at approximately 2:45 p.m. that afternoon. She disappeared while en route to her family's residence which was half a block away. Papesh has never been heard from again.
The search for her began at 3:00 p.m., when she had not returned home. Papesh's father was at work at the time of her disappearance; he was cleared as a suspect in her case early in the investigation. Papesh's stepmother, who had raised her since she was four years old, passed a polygraph and was also cleared.
Brandon Lee Flagner, who changed his name from Chico Virgilio Tenorio, confessed to Papesh's rape, murder and dismemberment in a 1983 letter sent from where he was imprisoned in Texas to the Federal Bureau Of Investigation (FBI), three years after her disappearance. He also told at least two other people, both ministers, about the alleged murder. He mentioned the scar on Papesh's knee, which was not generally known to the public at the time. Flagner gave several conflicting statements about how he killed Papesh. He later retracted his confessions, claiming he only wrote the letters because he was about to be released from prison and wanted to stay for treatment. He was nonetheless convicted of two counts of aggravated murder and one count of kidnapping in June 1985. Flagner was sentenced to life in prison for Papesh's murder and twenty-five years for the kidnapping. Flagner became actively involved in the search for Papesh very shortly after she became missing. He offered to sell t-shirts with Papesh's picture on them to raise awareness of her case. After her disappearance, he asked his wife and brother to destroy a metal box which was in the trunk of his car. The box contained, among other things, some children's clothing. It is worth noting that many people believe Flagner to be innocent of involvement in Papesh's case. His time card shows that he was at work at Sta-Co 55 miles away from Maple Heights, up until half an hour before Papesh's disappearance on June 13. Some have suggested that one of Flagner's co-workers stamped his time-card for him, but all of his fellow employees denied doing so. His employer says that while no one remembered seeing Flagner at work that day, the production line needed five people, Flagner included, to function properly. Flagner, who converted to Orthodox Judaism while in prison, was convicted in Papesh's case largely because of his confession and because he has a criminal record for child molestation; he says he has molested over 400 young girls, a claim most investigators believe is exaggerated. He remains in prison, but investigators in Papesh's case and many members of her own family do not believe Flagner was the responsible party. Papesh's remains have never been located. Investigating Agency If you have any information concerning this case, please contact: Maple Heights Police Department 216-662-5884 OR Federal Bureau Of Investigation Washington, D. C. Office 202-324-3000.

-----

Rest well, little angels. You're safe from this world now.

bkkcoh
12-11-2008, 01:37 PM
Allegedly by her own mother. Double :shake:

Definitely get out the rusty nut hooks......

wutamess
12-11-2008, 01:56 PM
If so... I hope they put a lighter up to her asshole and burn it shut while she's hanging by her wrists. No way a lil girl deserves to die like that... drugs involved or not.

ROYC75
12-11-2008, 01:56 PM
That bitch is in deep shit, f**king stupid putting yourself before your child just to go out and party.

ClevelandBronco
12-11-2008, 01:58 PM
In the Lounge as well...

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=198155

DaFace
12-11-2008, 02:05 PM
I don't really see this as a DC issue, so I'm going to combine it with the Lounge thread.

DaFace
12-11-2008, 02:08 PM
My cousin:

Rest well, little angels. You're safe from this world now.

Holy crap man, that's horrible. I know it's been a while, but sorry to hear that. :(

BucEyedPea
12-11-2008, 02:10 PM
The details I read were it was a small skull that rolled out of a bag.

BucEyedPea
12-11-2008, 02:14 PM
CB, I am so sorry to hear that. I have read that the police often get confessions by people who haven't committed the crime. We live in a strange world.

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-11-2008, 02:18 PM
This reminds me of the Scott Peterson and the Natalie Holloway case.

Obviously, it's terrible beyond measure that the little girl was killed, but it always seems like if you have a suspect or victim with a Colgate smile that these things get a lot more play.

(For those with reading comp difficulties, this is a criticism of the media).

Fat Elvis
12-11-2008, 02:19 PM
Obama must be to blame. /Duh-nese

FYP

BigChiefFan
12-11-2008, 02:21 PM
If she did it-what a sick person.

ClevelandBronco
12-11-2008, 02:25 PM
CB, I am so sorry to hear that. I have read that the police often get confessions by people who haven't committed the crime. We live in a strange world.

We are animals.

I'll focus on those of us who wish to aspire to greater heights, and whistle past my graveyard when I'm confronted by the rest.

Brock
12-11-2008, 02:27 PM
In Florida, that could be some other kid.