PDA

View Full Version : Poop Man sprays 'toilet-papering' teens with fox pee

12-12-2008, 12:25 PM
50-year-old uses night vision goggles to spot and attack up to 20 teensupdated 8:26 a.m. ET, Fri., Dec. 12, 2008

WILLMAR, Minn. - A 50-year-old man who told authorities he was fed up with teens toilet-papering his house decided to defend his property — with a squirt gun filled with fox urine.
Now, Scott Wagar is in trouble with the law.
Wagar pleaded not guilty on Wednesday in Kandiyohi County District Court to misdemeanor assault and other charges. He was released on personal recognizance.

According to police, Wagar was on his property Sept. 16 when he used night vision goggles to see 15-20 people running toward his place. He told police that he told them to leave, swore at them and sprayed them with the fox urine. He also allegedly struggled with one of the teens.
A phone message left at a home listing for a Scott Wagar was not immediately returned to The Associated Press.

Link (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28191199/)

Was this Frankie?

ROFL

Fish
12-12-2008, 12:30 PM
Where did he get enough fox urine to fill a squirt gun?

Dartgod
12-12-2008, 12:30 PM
Someone on the planet used pee to defend his property didn't they? Iowanian maybe? I seem to remember him posting something about it a few years ago. They were stealing gas or something like that.

12-12-2008, 12:31 PM

Who knows. but he could have done a lot worse. the guy was just trying to defend his property.

Demonpenz
12-12-2008, 12:34 PM
fax donated the urine

Mr. Plow
12-12-2008, 12:42 PM

He donates it.

http://www.tvfilmactor.com/michaeljfox/Michael-J-Fox--C10038514.jpg

Fish
12-12-2008, 12:43 PM
Who knows. but he could have done a lot worse. the guy was just trying to defend his property.

I guess it's easier than I thought..... buy it by the quart and saveeee....

http://www2.yardiac.com/long.asp?item_id=1009&AID=10378099&PID=1477599

<table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td align="left" bgcolor="#ffffff" valign="top" width="1%">
</td> <td align="left" bgcolor="#ffffff" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top"> Fox Urine Quart

</td> <td align="right" bgcolor="#ffffff" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top" width="1%">$44.95</td></tr></tbody></table>

Demonpenz
12-12-2008, 12:48 PM
He donates it.

http://www.tvfilmactor.com/michaeljfox/Michael-J-Fox--C10038514.jpg

well atleast he doesn't have to worry about shaking it after he's done anymore

Mr. Plow
12-12-2008, 12:49 PM

ROFL

Skip Towne
12-12-2008, 12:53 PM
Someone on the planet used pee to defend his property didn't they? Iowanian maybe? I seem to remember him posting something about it a few years ago. They were stealing gas or something like that.

I remember Iowanian using frozen paint balls on gas thieves.

BigChiefFan
12-12-2008, 12:57 PM
I actually side with the property owner. Only in America can those little punks be the victims. Next time try a claymore.

munkey
12-12-2008, 01:08 PM
I actually side with the property owner. Only in America can those little punks be the victims. Next time try a claymore.

Heh...

I have some property that is chained and gated...some little f&ck sticks decided to hop them both and tp the front yard about a week ago.

IMO it's not the tp'ing...it's the invasion/trespassing that bothers me. If I woke up in the middle of the night with people running around my front yard the shot gun would have sounded in the air.

Fox piss...those kids got off easy imo...they'd still be cleaning they're shorts if that happened on my property.

Skip Towne
12-12-2008, 01:11 PM
Kids today!! We sure never did anything like that.

Radar Chief
12-12-2008, 01:14 PM
So were the kids charged with trespassing, vandalism, anything? :shrug:

CoMoChief
12-12-2008, 01:17 PM
I guess it's easier than I thought..... buy it by the quart and saveeee....

http://www2.yardiac.com/long.asp?item_id=1009&AID=10378099&PID=1477599

<table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td align="left" bgcolor="#ffffff" valign="top" width="1%">
</td> <td align="left" bgcolor="#ffffff" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top"> Fox Urine Quart

</td> <td align="right" bgcolor="#ffffff" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top" width="1%">$44.95</td></tr></tbody></table>

ROFL How the fuck do YOU know how to find this shit ROFL

CoMoChief
12-12-2008, 01:18 PM
Jesus this is totally something my grandfather would do ROFL

seclark
12-12-2008, 01:23 PM
So were the kids charged with trespassing, vandalism, anything? :shrug:

don't think so...i read an article about this on another news site that gave a few more details. i'll have to look it up, but it said the old guys been getting his house tp'd now for over 8 years. he staked out this time and when they got close, he hollered at them. they started chucking eggs and paintballs and he started squirting them w/fox piss. one of the kids tried to grab him, and the old guy broke the kids finger.

f@ckit here's another link to the story:
http://www.twincities.com/ci_11194415?source=most_viewed

sec

munkey
12-12-2008, 01:27 PM
don't think so...i read an article about this on another news site that gave a few more details. i'll have to look it up, but it said the old guys been getting his house tp'd now for over 8 years. he staked out this time and when they got close, he hollered at them. they started chucking eggs and paintballs and he started squirting them w/fox piss. one of the kids tried to grab him, and the old guy broke the kids finger.

f@ckit here's another link to the story:
http://www.twincities.com/ci_11194415?source=most_viewed

sec

he forgot to lure them into the house...blast them and then stick some of his stuff in their dead fingers...

What a crock of shit...

Bwana
12-12-2008, 02:48 PM
WILLMAR, Minn. - A 50-year-old man who told authorities he was fed up with teens toilet-papering his house decided to defend his property — with a squirt gun filled with fox urine.
Now, Scott Wagar is in trouble with the law.
Wagar pleaded not guilty on Wednesday in Kandiyohi County District Court to misdemeanor assault and other charges. He was released on personal recognizance.

:spock:

They were ****ing with the guy for EIGHT years, he sprays them with fox wizz and he's the one in trouble? There is something wrong with that. As stated in another post, they are lucky he didn't just come out of the house and Winchester their ass.

PastorMikH
12-12-2008, 07:24 PM
They did this for 8 years before he did something? I'd be doing something about the 3rd time it happened. I wonder how many times the police told him they could do anything about it because they couldn't ID the kids - I bet they could ID them after that fox whiz hit them, I've heard that stuff stinks.

So, since it doesn't sound like the kids got in any trouble, I wonder what would happen if they TP'd a city park instead.

Something is definately wrong when someone's property is vandalized and nothing is done to the perpetrators, but when he retaliates HE gets in trouble.

PastorMikH
12-12-2008, 07:28 PM

I've never trapped myself, but I'm told that people running trap lines will use fox urine as a cover scent because the strong smell masks the human scent on the traps. So, as KC Fish was able to demonstrate, large quantities can be obtained if you have the right sources (Or kill a fox yourself and drain the bladder yourself).

PastorMikH
12-12-2008, 07:33 PM
Kids today!! We sure never did anything like that.

What are they supposed to do? They don't have outhouses to tip, drag, and molest like you did when you were a kid.

MikeMaslowski
12-12-2008, 07:40 PM

Damn... I made a (obviously joking) comment about a month ago about someone being retarded or somethin and got slammed hard by a couple people, you make a completely obvious parkinsons joke............. Ignored.

guess parkinsons isnt THAT serious...

well played sir

PastorMikH
12-12-2008, 07:49 PM
I made a (obviously joking) comment about a month ago about someone being retarded or somethin and got slammed hard by a couple people, you make a completely obvious parkinsons joke............. Ignored.

guess parkinsons isnt THAT serious...

well played sir

I would imagine that he wasn't ignored, but with the way people here nowadays are so thin skinned and take everything so serious, most who would post a laugh just chuckled then passed on by without posting to save themselves the wrath of the whiners.

'Course, I myself didn't find it in the least bit funny. Nope, I didn't laugh at it.

Braincase
12-12-2008, 09:34 PM
Boar semen FTW.

Thig Lyfe
12-12-2008, 10:28 PM
<object width="512" height="296"><param name="movie" value="http://www.hulu.com/embed/okaYQ28-UM4Lr-tzCbDqeg/160/188"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.hulu.com/embed/okaYQ28-UM4Lr-tzCbDqeg/160/188" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true" width="512" height="296"></embed></object>

Fish
12-13-2008, 12:38 AM
I've never trapped myself, but I'm told that people running trap lines will use fox urine as a cover scent because the strong smell masks the human scent on the traps. So, as KC Fish was able to demonstrate, large quantities can be obtained if you have the right sources (Or kill a fox yourself and drain the bladder yourself).

LMAO.... where exactly does one sit his beer while he's milking the urine out of a fox bladder?

Bwana
12-13-2008, 08:24 AM
LMAO.... where exactly does one sit his beer while he's milking the urine out of a fox bladder?

I have never tried to "milk a fox" but I would guess the placement of ones tasty beverage would be the least of ones problems if that were attempted. Nothing good EVER happens after the words, "Hold my beer and watch this!" Those words are generally followed up with some sort of action that not only results in a great deal of pain, but has the likelihood of earning one a Darwin Award.

PastorMikH
12-13-2008, 11:40 AM

Set it by the kitchen sink - you'll want to wash your hands before picking it up again.

I watched a guy pull a full doe's bladder out of the fresh killed carcus and put it in a ziplock baggy. Said he would cut a hole and drain it into a bottle to use bow hunting the next time he went out. I would imagine you could do the same with a dead fox.

KChiefs1
12-13-2008, 02:05 PM
Something is definately wrong when someone's property is vandalized and nothing is done to the perpetrators, but when he retaliates HE gets in trouble.

word.:shake:

morphius
12-13-2008, 02:08 PM
Ha! I have family in Willmar.