PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Seriously, Herm has to go

FringeNC
12-14-2008, 03:38 PM
I don't think I could remain sane if we played Herm's not-to-lose crap when the games matter. This game is a microcosm of why Herm simply CANNOT be a successful head coach.

King_Chief_Fan
yup

BigMeatballDave
The Sun is hot, and water is wet.

KC kid
12-14-2008, 03:39 PM
This is so on herm

SPATCH
12-14-2008, 03:40 PM
here's an original idea...

Bob Dole
12-14-2008, 03:42 PM
Bob Dole is afraid that Herm is going to get one more year to prove that this bullshit brand of football can work. If we had better players, his philosophy might be workable (even though it never has), so that's going to be the excuse.

FringeNC
12-14-2008, 03:43 PM
Bob Dole is afraid that Herm is going to get one more year to prove that this bullshit brand of football can work. If we had better players, his philosophy might be workable (even though it never has), so that's going to be the excuse.

No, see that's the problem. Give Herm better players and this exact same fucking thing happens in the playoffs instead of to a 2-11 team.

tomahawk kid
12-14-2008, 03:43 PM
The retarded SOB played with an 11 point lead like it was 30. He continually played close to the vest on offense in the second half even though his defense can stop a f3cking sneeze?

If we had an owner who gave a f#ck about winning he be fired, have his company car confiscated and be forced to walk home (and hopefully be stuck be a passing semi while walking along I-70).

He's f#cking retarded - just like his defensive coordinator, Gunt, and 7/8ths of his coaching staff. He should be shown the door immediately.

the Talking Can
12-14-2008, 03:44 PM
The retarded SOB played with an 11 point lead like it was 30. He continually played close to the vest on offense in the second half even though his defense can stop a f3cking sneeze?

If we had an owner who gave a f#ck about winning he be fired, have his company car confiscated and be forced to walk home (and hopefully be stuck be a passing semi while walking along I-70).

He's f#cking retarded - just like his defensive coordinator, Gunt, and 7/8ths of his coaching staff. He should be shown the door immediately.

cosign

blueballs
12-14-2008, 03:45 PM
like there is a decent football Head Coach
who can't find a better gig this of season

triple
12-14-2008, 03:47 PM
herm should see if ISU will hire him

tomahawk kid
12-14-2008, 03:50 PM
I seriously hope San Diego State is dumb enough to want the sonavabitch.

He can take Gunt with his stupid ass.

FringeNC
12-14-2008, 03:52 PM
Herm's problem, and it was evident when he was with the Jets, is this play-not-to-lose crap. It's the reason posters like myself and Cdcox hated the guy from the start. He simply can't properly manage risk.

Mama Hip Rockets
12-14-2008, 03:53 PM
i also believe that herm has to go. this is an excellent point.

Bob Dole
12-14-2008, 03:56 PM
No, see that's the problem. Give Herm better players and this exact same ****ing thing happens in the playoffs instead of to a 2-11 team.

Thus the "even though it never has" part of the post.

We have a better line, LJ picks up the first. We have a solid kicker, we don't miss chipshots. We're not starting our 3rd string QB, he doesn't run with 30 seconds left. We win enough games to make the playoffs and then we get punked.

Bob Dole was around for the Marty years. Bob Dole understands the philosophy of play-not-to-lose just fine. But does Clark?

cdcox
12-14-2008, 03:57 PM

We've always known this. It is not a surprise. No need to get upset in a game that doesn't matter. Now if we screw around and keep Herm long enough for him to screw a playoff game like this, I'll be repairing dry wall in my house.

BigRock
12-14-2008, 03:59 PM
Herm's problem, and it was evident when he was with the Jets, is this play-not-to-lose crap. It's the reason posters like myself and Cdcox hated the guy from the start. He simply can't properly manage risk.

Oh, for Christ's sake. The score was, what, 21-10 the last time Herm made any sort of meaningful decision? If he'd gone for it and they didn't get the one yard... which, by the way, they already hadn't on the previous play... you'd be sitting here demanding Herm's job for sparking the Chargers' comeback by giving them such great field position.

Stop and think a little.

FringeNC
12-14-2008, 04:02 PM
Oh, for Christ's sake. The score was, what, 21-10 the last time Herm made any sort of meaningful decision? If he'd gone for it and they didn't get the one yard... which, by the way, they already hadn't on the previous play... you'd be sitting here demanding Herm's job for sparking the Chargers' comeback by giving them such great field position.

Stop and think a little.

If you think that, you're as bad as Herm. 4th and inches, you go for it -- it's a fucking no-brainer.

cdcox
12-14-2008, 04:02 PM

Stop and think a little.

It wasn't one play. We choked our offense the whole second half.

FringeNC
12-14-2008, 04:03 PM

Yep. We had 200+ yards in the first half, then we shut it down.

BigRock
12-14-2008, 04:06 PM
If you think that, you're as bad as Herm. 4th and inches, you go for it -- it's a ****ing no-brainer.

And if they hadn't made it, I'm sure you'd be posting here about how proud you were of Herm. Spare us the bullshit.

FringeNC
12-14-2008, 04:07 PM
And if they hadn't made it, I'm sure you'd be posting here about how proud you were of Herm. Spare us the bullshit.

You're damn fucking right I would be. I applauded Herm's rare show of sack when we went for two in the first SD meeting.

BigRock
12-14-2008, 04:08 PM

Yes, I know the mantra. When the offense is playing well, it's Gailey's brilliant playcalling. When the offense slows down, it must be because Herm told him not to score points.

L.A. Chieffan
12-14-2008, 04:09 PM
Rebuilding. Get over it.

BigRock
You're damn ****ing right I would be. I applauded Herm's rare show of sack when we went for two in the first SD meeting.

ROFL

So they go for it, get stopped, the Chargers get great field position, come back and win the game, and you're here in full support of Herm Edwards?

You are so full of shit, it's leaking out of your eyes. Just stop.

Oh Snap
Im not sold on getting rid of herm just yet. this team is young, and with that, lacking in the experience department. Basically we have a college team learning on the fly what it takes to be an NFL caliber team. We have started to slowly progress. So we knew we were going to suck ass coming into this season.. Some of you need to lower your expectations.

One area that pisses me off with herm though is the key 4th and inches. We gotta go for those. We're a 2-12 team we have been shitty all year long. We have nothing to lose by going for it. This playing not to lose is where im at odds with herm.

IF it doesnt get better, then we can call for his head. But this game was winnable, WE SHOULD HAVE WON TODAYS GAME BY A LANDSLIDE! If Barth makes that FG earlier on in the game, we win by a point or two. If we get TDs when we are down in the redzone instead of a missed FG or a INT, We win this game comfortably.

Todays game was just a wierd game. We should have won, but we didnt.

L.A. Chieffan
12-14-2008, 04:12 PM
If Barth made the FG early in the game Norv wouldn't have gone for 2 in the two late TDs and the game would have gone into OT where Thigpen wouldve jizzed in his pants when he saw a oppurtunity for a 2 yard QB draw on 3rd and 18, and then we wouldve lost anyways.

Rebuilding. Get over it.

FringeNC
12-14-2008, 04:13 PM
ROFL

So they go for it, get stopped, the Chargers get great field position, come back and win the game, and you're here in full support of Herm Edwards?

You are so full of shit, it's leaking out of your eyes. Just stop.

It's called understanding probabilities, and the risk vs. return tradeoff in football. It's obvious Herm doesn't understand it, and it's obvious you don't either.

Mr. Arrowhead
12-14-2008, 04:16 PM
I have been pretty patient with herm, but this game does it for me, this shit was inexcusable. I dont care what team you have, young, old, or a bunch of retards, you cant choke away a game like that.

Deberg_1990
12-14-2008, 04:18 PM
Im not sold on getting rid of herm just yet.

What does Herm do right in your opinion?

name one area of the team that has improved in his 3 years here please.

Fish
12-14-2008, 04:20 PM
Barth lost this game......

L.A. Chieffan
12-14-2008, 04:23 PM
Barth lost this game......

See post 27

cdcox
12-14-2008, 04:23 PM
Yes, I know the mantra. When the offense is playing well, it's Gailey's brilliant playcalling. When the offense slows down, it must be because Herm told him not to score points.

I love how things that certain board members say get attributed to people who have never had that opinion.

I'm not sold on Thigpen and the spread as a long term solution capable of winning a Superbowl. Some spread is fine, but if it's your base formation you are limited in a lot of situations. So, since my goal is to win a SB, I haven't been one of those who have been singing the praises of Chan, Thigpen, and the spread, even though it is obviously an improvement over what we ran before.

BigRock
12-14-2008, 04:29 PM
It's called understanding probabilities, and the risk vs. return tradeoff in football. It's obvious Herm doesn't understand it, and it's obvious you don't either.

Did you see my previous post about how full of shit you are? Read it a few more times.

FringeNC
12-14-2008, 04:31 PM
Did you see my previous post about how full of shit you are? Read it a few more times.

You're not very bright.

Oh Snap
12-14-2008, 04:39 PM

Back up... First you have to remember that he took over an aging DV team that was deteriorating, this was his first year.

Second year, rebuilding. but it took us half the season to come to grips with that reality.

So the third year under herm, what are we doing? Full blown, tilt, whatever, rebuilding. But things are starting to come together. Offensively, that is.

We are just to damn young. Sure, I believe that if we went the FA rout per the DV idea, we could be an 8-8 to 9-7 team year in year out. But to build somthing that competes per the way the patriots have been able to on a super bowl basis year in year out, takes time and patience. I think we have some damn good pieces in place. And we have drafted pretty damn well under Herm. That is an improvement we have seen over the DV years.

Its just going to take some time.

L.A. Chieffan
12-14-2008, 04:42 PM
Back up... First you have to remember that he took over an aging DV team that was deteriorating, this was his first year.

Second year, rebuilding. but it took us half the season to come to grips with that reality.

So the third year under herm, what are we doing? Full blown, tilt, whatever, rebuilding. But things are starting to come together. Offensively, that is.

We are just to damn young. Sure, I believe that if we went the FA rout per the DV idea, we could be an 8-8 to 9-7 team year in year out. But to build somthing that competes per the way the patriots have been able to on a super bowl basis year in year out, takes time and patience. I think we have some damn good pieces in place. And we have drafted pretty damn well under Herm. That is an improvement we have seen over the DV years.

Its just going to take some time.

Don't make me throw my shoes at you.

BigRock
12-14-2008, 04:44 PM
You're not very bright.

Yes, you are truly a marvel of modern thought. If only ALL decisions could be made in hindsight, you would literally be the smartest man alive.

Did you see my previous post about reading my previous post about how full of shit you are? Please read it several more times, because you don't seem to understand that you are completely and totally FULL OF SHIT.

Rigodan
12-14-2008, 04:48 PM
Why would we go for it on 4th and short when we have an 11 point lead, our defense has played well so far and this team has routinely showed that it cannot convert 4th and short all year.

Boris The Great
12-14-2008, 04:57 PM
You\'re damn ****ing right I would be.

Let me get this straight. Lets say we had gone for it and failed on that 4th down play. Keep in mind that

- KC was already up by 3 scores (or 2 scores and a 2pt conversion).
- The Chargers would have gotten great field position.
- The KC defense had only given up 10 points and had several turnovers.

So if the Chargers had taken over and come back to win the game, you wouldnt be here saying that Herm cost the Chiefs the game with his decision? That he had ignited the Chargers offense, which had been dead to that point? That he put the defense in a bad spot? That the smart decision with a 3 score lead would have been to punt?

You wouldnt be saying any of that? And not only wouldnt you be saying that, but you would actually be here SUPPORTING Herm for his decision? Even though that decision would have directly led to the loss? And even though that decision would have only reaffirmed Herms belief that being conservative is the right way to go?

Come on. You dont even believe what you are saying here, let alone anybody else.

blaise
12-14-2008, 04:57 PM
I don't see the point in firing Herm now. If you fire him now then why did you let him do this whole "rebuilding" thing on the first place? When Carl and Chiefs management said ok to this rebuild they knew they would suck. Did they think it would be this bad? No, but the line between winning and losing in the NFL is fine. I don't see how going 2-14 is so terribly worse than 5-11. Teams can go from worst to first in the NFL, and it's not that rare for a team to win their division a year after sucking.
That being said, I think the notion of rebuilding is a sham. NFL rosters turn over so fast,75% of the guys will be gone three years from now so I don't think you can plan on just accumulating a bunch of talent. You just need to get as many good players as you can through the draft and free agency.
If the Chiefs had spent some of the money they still have under the cap, if they could have scouted the QB position better, if they hadn't been the only people on the planet not to recognize that Croyle was never, ever going to be an NFL QB, they could have won this division this year. Denver's not good. San Diego's not good. The whole rebuilding concept was a stupid sham. Detroits been rebuilding for years, what good does it do?

milkman
12-14-2008, 05:25 PM

This.

I don't understand why people are focusing on a single situation when it was clear the Chiefs were in full blown play not to lose mode from the start of the second half.

FringeNC
12-14-2008, 05:41 PM
Come on. You dont even believe what you are saying here, let alone anybody else.

This study has already been done. David Romer, economist, Cal-Berkeley. The 4th down study. No new study has refuted it.

All you guys can contend that going for it makes no sense, but the data demonstrate otherwise. By not going for it in situations like that, you lower your probability of winning. It's clear that coaches as a whole (with the exception of a few like Belichick who often do go for the jugular) play scared, and Herm is off the charts.

And it was certainly more than just that play -- the entire second half reeked of not to lose football.

I find it amazing that you guys can watch so much football, and not notice Herm's play-not-to-lose philosophy.

OnTheWarpath15
12-14-2008, 05:50 PM
There are more reasons than I can count for wanting Herm to get fired, but I have to say, the premise of this argument has to be one of the stupidest basis ever.

There's not a coach in this league that would go for it at home, with an 11 point lead, on 4th and 1, from inside your own 40, with less than 12 minutes left in the game, after your OL has just been smoked on the same down/distance the play before.

Not ONE.

cdcox
12-14-2008, 05:58 PM
There are more reasons than I can count for wanting Herm to get fired, but I have to say, the premise of this argument has to be one of the stupidest basis ever.

There's not a coach in this league that would go for it at home, with an 11 point lead, on 4th and 1, from inside your own 40, with less than 12 minutes left in the game, after your OL has just been smoked on the same down/distance the play before.

Not ONE.

The 4th-and-1 argument was introduced to this thread by a Herm supporter. The real argument is that the entire 2nd half was played from a play-not-to-lose perspective.

milkman
12-14-2008, 06:02 PM
The 4th-and-1 argument was introduced to this thread by a Herm supporter. The real argument is that the entire 2nd half was played from a play-not-to-lose perspective.

Amazing, isn't it?

Nzoner
12-14-2008, 06:52 PM
This.

I don't understand why people are focusing on a single situation when it was clear the Chiefs were in full blown play not to lose mode from the start of the second half.

Some friends and I were talking about this during the Panthers/broncos game,Fox is up by 20 with 9 minutes left in the 4TH QTR(with argubly 2 of the better rb's in the game) and they're doing an end around with Steve Smith to get a first down.

Boris The Great
12-14-2008, 06:56 PM
The real argument is that the entire 2nd half was played from a play-not-to-lose perspective.

Hows that, exactly? Did they just run the ball up the centers butt the entire second half? I must have missed it.

Gaileys playcalling was suspect all game long. Was that on Herm? Was Herm pulling the strings when on 3rd and 1, the offense tried a 30 yard fade rout that the announcers practically laughed at for making no sense at all? Or when they ran a hook-and-ladder route that should have gone 5 yards deeper? Or was Gailey just making some dumb calls today?

The offense didnt execute well in the second half. Among other things, how many times did Thigpen throw to a receiver, usually Gonzalez, who was being blanketed by a defender that just swatted the pass away? How many times did they run screen passes that went nowhere because nobody blocked anybody?

Are we to believe that Herm instructed them to do these things? He told Gailey to make dumb calls? He told the offense not to execute?

You want to act like the offense not moving is some kind of directive from Herm. They didnt move the ball, so Herm must have told them not to. It wasnt because of anything the Chargers players did, or the KC players werent doing. No, its because Herm wanted it that way.

The supposed real argument you speak of is a phony argument. You know why we were talking about the punt on 4th and one? Because that is actually a decision Herm made that you can point to and talk about. Not this phantom crap that he told the offense to stop working.

shaneo69
12-14-2008, 07:05 PM
Why would we go for it on 4th and short when we have an 11 point lead, our defense has played well so far and this team has routinely showed that it cannot convert 4th and short all year.

It doesn't matter what the defense has done so far in this game. If you've watched the Chiefs at all this season, you would know that the defense will eventually choke and cost you the game. It doesn't matter if you punt and down it at the SD 5 yard line, or you go for it, don't make it, and give the Chargers the ball at your 40. It doesn't matter. You should know by this point of the season that the defense will choke no matter what the situation. So your only option is to go for it on 4th and 1. You put Thigpen in the shotgun and let him run it.

KCTitus
12-14-2008, 07:09 PM
I almost prefer this version of the Chiefs. I dont get my hopes up...at all...and I'm 100% positive that if KC can find a way to lose the game, they will.

I read a few posts about the 4th down on SD's 45...here's my thoughts.

You're 2-11 team...late in the game up by two scores. Why not actually TRY TO WIN the F!ing game! When I saw that, I said game over. Had to laugh, I was watching with some friends, and they were dumbfounded that KC managed to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory like that.

I said, "Hey, you play to win the game, Bitches!"

ChiefsCountry
12-14-2008, 07:19 PM
This team sucks, we knew going into the season I dont know why everybody gets all bent out of shape. Herm is a retard, we knew that as well.

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-14-2008, 07:24 PM
here's an original idea...

Not original, just correct and right in every possible way.

However, here's a new idea that is ALSO correct and right:

Oh yes! SO right.:evil:

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-14-2008, 07:28 PM
Hows that, exactly? Did they just run the ball up the centers butt the entire second half? I must have missed it.

Gaileys playcalling was suspect all game long. Was that on Herm? Was Herm pulling the strings when on 3rd and 1, the offense tried a 30 yard fade rout that the announcers practically laughed at for making no sense at all? Or when they ran a hook-and-ladder route that should have gone 5 yards deeper? Or was Gailey just making some dumb calls today?

The offense didnt execute well in the second half. Among other things, how many times did Thigpen throw to a receiver, usually Gonzalez, who was being blanketed by a defender that just swatted the pass away? How many times did they run screen passes that went nowhere because nobody blocked anybody?

Are we to believe that Herm instructed them to do these things? He told Gailey to make dumb calls? He told the offense not to execute?

You want to act like the offense not moving is some kind of directive from Herm. They didnt move the ball, so Herm must have told them not to. It wasnt because of anything the Chargers players did, or the KC players werent doing. No, its because Herm wanted it that way.

The supposed real argument you speak of is a phony argument. You know why we were talking about the punt on 4th and one? Because that is actually a decision Herm made that you can point to and talk about. Not this phantom crap that he told the offense to stop working.

At this point? YES. I will merrily, happily, and absolutely believe ALL OF THE ABOVE!
And I will blame Bigfoot and UFO's too! Herm is a ball-sucking, ball-licker to the 100th power! Grrrrrrr.....:evil::cuss:

FloridaMan88
12-14-2008, 07:39 PM
Was Clark on "Chiefs Duty" today to watch this fiasco?

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-14-2008, 07:40 PM
Clark was buggering a young Greek boy while watching Succer in his Sucker Suite.

BigRock
12-14-2008, 10:53 PM
The 4th-and-1 argument was introduced to this thread by a Herm supporter.

It was introduced because I actually thought there might be a point to Fringe blabbering his "risk management" crap. Silly me for thinking he meant some specific decision Herm made during the game, and not the completely vague "playing not to lose" BS that keeps getting thrown out like some catchy buzzword that no one can seem to explain.

The real argument is that the entire 2nd half was played from a play-not-to-lose perspective.

I see this question has already been asked and ignored, but please, do explain in what way.

On the Chiefs' opening drive of the game, they marched 96 yards for a touchdown. What revolutionary offensive strategy did they break out to accomplish that feat? They ran it some, Thigpen scrambled here and there, and they threw some short passes. I don't think Thigpen threw a ball farther than 10 yards the entire way. A couple receptions went for 10+ yards, but it was yards after catch.

Tell me what drastic, fundamental change took place in the way they ran the offense in the second half. Give me tangible evidence of Herm forcing some kind of change on the way they were operating.

You can't because there isn't any. They were still throwing those passes. They were still running the ball. Thigpen still scrambled. It didn't work as well. Throws were off, catches weren't made, runs didn't go for as many yards.

A case can certainly be made for Gailey not adjusting well, but that's an entirely different discussion. The topic at hand boils down to little more than "Mommy, the offense isn't moving the ball anymore! WHY DID HERM TELL THEM TO STOP GETTING YARDS?"

That is literally the dumbest interpretation possible, and it's being made by a guy who's all over this thread talking about what other people don't know or don't understand.

IRONY~!

Fish
12-14-2008, 11:04 PM
I don't see the point in firing Herm now. If you fire him now then why did you let him do this whole "rebuilding" thing on the first place? When Carl and Chiefs management said ok to this rebuild they knew they would suck. Did they think it would be this bad? No, but the line between winning and losing in the NFL is fine. I don't see how going 2-14 is so terribly worse than 5-11. Teams can go from worst to first in the NFL, and it's not that rare for a team to win their division a year after sucking.
That being said, I think the notion of rebuilding is a sham. NFL rosters turn over so fast,75% of the guys will be gone three years from now so I don't think you can plan on just accumulating a bunch of talent. You just need to get as many good players as you can through the draft and free agency.
If the Chiefs had spent some of the money they still have under the cap, if they could have scouted the QB position better, if they hadn't been the only people on the planet not to recognize that Croyle was never, ever going to be an NFL QB, they could have won this division this year. Denver's not good. San Diego's not good. The whole rebuilding concept was a stupid sham. Detroits been rebuilding for years, what good does it do?

You should have stopped after the first paragraph....

Because teams that are run more poorly than ours can't rebuild properly, that doesn't mean it won't work. Several of the most consistent teams in the league right now went through a rebuild and did it correctly. And those teams are built for the long haul, not a one-year playoff anomaly in the midst of a decade of mediocrity...

Boris The Great
12-14-2008, 11:08 PM
In light of this thread, I just wanted to point out this article in the Star where Tamba Hali questions the teams offensive strategy in the second half.

http://www.kansascity.com/sports/story/937110.html

Yep, he wants to know why the offense kept throwing the ball all over the yard in the second half, rather than just running and eating up some clock. Exactly what you know Herm wanted to do.

BUT HERM SHUT DOWN THE OFFENSE, HE WAS PLAYING NOT TO LOSE ROFL

whoman69
12-14-2008, 11:11 PM
The problem with Herm, and Marty in the playoffs, is they say they're playing to win, but they're afraid of losing. In this league you have to consider no league safe. Where is all this talk about playing for 60 minutes like Marty always used to spout. This team went on cruise control for the second half and it got away from them in two minutes. You could blame Gailey, but under Herm I believe that every coach is thinking 'what would Herm want me to do in this situation?'. Ask Mike Solari what its like to try to get off the beaten path with Herm.

You can't take your foot off the pedal in this league.

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-14-2008, 11:12 PM
Werm Scmedwards.

suds79
12-14-2008, 11:13 PM
Given the fact that we always get owned in the 3rd quarter doesn't speak well to the coache's hafttime adjustments.

I'd be okay if we went in another direction.

Rebuilding or not, we had to business losing that game today. That was one of the all time biggest choke jobs I've seen from the Chiefs.

Fish
12-14-2008, 11:14 PM
The problem with Herm, and Marty in the playoffs, is they say they're playing to win, but they're afraid of losing. In this league you have to consider no league safe. Where is all this talk about playing for 60 minutes like Marty always used to spout. This team went on cruise control for the second half and it got away from them in two minutes. You could blame Gailey, but under Herm I believe that every coach is thinking 'what would Herm want me to do in this situation?'. Ask Mike Solari what its like to try to get off the beaten path with Herm.

You can't take your foot off the pedal in this league.

You know what the coaches are thinking?

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-14-2008, 11:17 PM
Gailey was not in the locker room Sunday while reporters were allowed inside. Edwards didn’t address play calling or schemes during his postgame meeting with reporters, which occurred before Hali made his comments.
“You’ve got to be able to close the game out on both sides of the ball,” Edwards said. “We didn’t do that. That’s a tough one. In 30 years, I’ve never lost one like that.”
Hali said he hadn’t lost one like that in his three seasons, either. He said it should not have happened the way it did.
“It’s unheard of,” he said. “We beat those guys. They were not ready to play us. That’s how I felt.
“We had the game won.”

And there...it...was.

Infuriating! This Coach is a motherfucking JOKE.:cuss:

TinyEvel
12-14-2008, 11:21 PM
REPOST x36

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-14-2008, 11:26 PM
Hey, now he's graduated to an "Entire Team Bus-Chuck"! Progress!ROFL

Nope; the problem is NOT herm!:rolleyes:ROFL:rolleyes:

kcchiefsus
12-14-2008, 11:30 PM
If Barth made the FG early in the game Norv wouldn't have gone for 2 in the two late TDs and the game would have gone into OT where Thigpen wouldve jizzed in his pants when he saw a oppurtunity for a 2 yard QB draw on 3rd and 18, and then we wouldve lost anyways.

Rebuilding. Get over it.

The rebuilding excuse is bullshit.

unothadeal
12-14-2008, 11:31 PM
Herm is getting another year because he is "rebuilding." If his rebuild works he'll probably be here for another 5 years with a mediocre team. If it doesn't a new coach will be brought in and we'll be right back where we started.

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-14-2008, 11:36 PM
The rebuilding excuse is bullshit.

Exactly. There are enough weapons on this team as-is to reflect a MUCH better record.

You've GOT to have good Coaching and Staff to make it all work, and baby; WE...DO...NOT.

DT58HOF
12-15-2008, 03:26 AM

it saved the team some money, with the Rooney rule we hired the first idiot to walk in the door, so we didn't have to pay for anyonelse to fly in or without having to wine and dine them either.
Herm Edwards is a TURD!!

12-15-2008, 06:14 AM
These threads are becoming so common that I don't even notice them anymore. At work all night and didn't find this gem until after 6am.