PDA

View Full Version : Life Ukraine kids that kill for fun *NSFW*

LiL stumppy
12-15-2008, 10:38 PM
dfg

BWillie
12-15-2008, 10:57 PM
This is f*cking pathetic. I did not watch the video, but I read the caption. I want to kill all of those worthless sons of bitches myself. Killing a human being is never right, but sometimes I can understands the minds of some people that kill a dad who beats their mom or someone who won't pay a debt. Murdering random people and then going to their funeral and flipping of their grave is more despicable than anything I can really think of.

Jenson71
12-15-2008, 11:04 PM
I'm really damn sorry I watched half of that video.

More of a warning for everyone - the victim's face is honestly just a totally bloody, disfigured pulp . And there are sounds that I can only guess are the victim breathing blood in and out.

Buck
12-15-2008, 11:07 PM
I wont click the link, but you must really be gunning for Neg Reps.

BWillie
12-15-2008, 11:08 PM
I'm really damn sorry I watched half of that video.

I couldn't even do that after I read what they did. I just watched it until I saw someone was going to stab that poor guy in the eye and I paused it and closed it. I'm really squeamish and this just really pisses me off. I can't even watch the part on Home Alone where the guy steps on a nail though

Jenson71
12-15-2008, 11:09 PM
This is the thread that still makes me find the death penalty acceptable.

"the teens were killing as a hobby. They were murdering people to have a collection of memories when they get old. Each of the boys, who were classmates and come from wealthy families admitted that they were killing just for fun. They were picking their victims at random - mostly people who looked like they would not fight back."

No matter the financial burden, no matter if it never prevents another crime, in cases like these, I think death is morally acceptable.

Frankie
12-15-2008, 11:10 PM
Judging by the replies, I ain't watching the video. But I'm curious. Can you tell me why I should not watch it?

notorious
12-15-2008, 11:11 PM
I know some people will let their curiousity get the best of them, but on this, just don't watch that video. Seriously. I have seen a lot of bad stuff in my life. Do NOT watch.

Those kids are so seriously f***ed in the head that there is not a thing on this earth that could possibly make them suffer like they made that man suffer. Not on this Earth, but hopefully in the after-life these monsters get what they deserve.

TinyEvel
12-15-2008, 11:13 PM
What the heck is wrong with this Earth?

OMG.

Seriously, I didn't watch but five seconds.

THey need to do some serious punitive damage to these kids to let everyone else know this is not acceptable.

Classmates from rich families? WTH??!!!

They will be met with eternal judgement of the worst kind.

KcMizzou
12-15-2008, 11:16 PM
Hey mods, can we put an end to this type of thing yet?

First the jar thing, then this?

I mean, I'm no puritan, but FFS...

A line has to be drawn somewhere. Four letters (NSFW) only go so far.

QuikSsurfer
12-15-2008, 11:17 PM
That video should definitely NOT be linked from the planet...

KcMizzou
12-15-2008, 11:19 PM
"bestgore.com"

Really?

Fuck that.

Pushead2
12-15-2008, 11:20 PM
truly the scum of the universe, I can't believe they weren't killed by authorities.....

Buck
12-15-2008, 11:20 PM
Hey mods, can we put an end to this type of thing yet?

First the jar thing, then this?

I mean, I'm no puritan, but FFS...

A line has to be drawn somewhere. Four letters (NSFW) only go so far.

That video should definitely NOT be linked from the planet...

THESE.

KcMizzou
12-15-2008, 11:22 PM
stummpy should whip his ass for watching it, let alone posting it, in my mind.

WTF, man?

LiL stumppy
12-15-2008, 11:26 PM
stummpy should whip his ass for watching it, let alone posting it, in my mind.

WTF, man?

Uhh, I am old enough to watch what I want. I watched about 3 seconds of it before it got bad and decided to close the link. The link is perfectly safe, just don't go down and play the video. If it's really that big of a deal I will delete the stupid thing. I am just curious to see if anyone has heard anything about it.

Pushead2
12-15-2008, 11:26 PM
truly disgusting

Johnny Vegas
12-15-2008, 11:29 PM
what in the Chuck Norris do you think this needed to be shown? If I wanted to see that shit I'll go search for it. Don't bring that garbage in here. I don't give a shit if its NSFW. Do you think people on here are in to watching video's like that?