PDA

View Full Version : Funny Stuff No Cake For Hitler!

Thig Lyfe
12-16-2008, 02:02 PM
:spock:

http://www.lehighvalleylive.com/today/index.ssf/2008/12/holland_township_family_angry.html

---

Holland Township family angry that supermarket won't personalize cake for their son
by Express-Times staff
Sunday December 14, 2008, 12:16 AM

http://blog.lehighvalleylive.com/today_impact/2008/12/large_campbellh.JPG

JoyceLynn Aryan Nation Campbell, Honszlynn Hinler Jeannie Campbell and Adolf Hitler Campbell.

Good names for a trio of toddlers? Heath and Deborah Campbell think so. The Holland Township couple has picked those names and the oldest child, Adolf Hitler Campbell, turns 3 today.

This has given rise to a problem, because the ShopRite supermarket in Greenwich Township has refused to make a cake for young Adolf's birthday.

"We believe the request ... to inscribe a birthday wish to Adolf Hitler is inappropriate," said Karen Meleta, a ShopRite spokeswoman.

The Campbells turned down the market's offer to make a cake with enough room for them to write their own inscription and can't understand what all of the fuss is about.

"ShopRite can't even make a cake for a 3-year-old," said Deborah Campbell, 25, who is Heath's wife of three years and the mother of the children. "That's sad."

Others, such as Anti-Defamation League director Barry Morrison, applauded Shop Rite's decision.

"Might as well put a sign around their (the children's) neck that says bigot, racist, hatemonger," said Morrison. "What's the difference?"

What do you think? Was ShopRite correct for refusing to personalize a cake for the Campbells? Feel free to comment below and take the time to vote in our online poll.

Also, check out a photo gallery from the Campbell family home. (http://photos.lehighvalleylive.com/gallery/4424/Adolf%20Hitler%20Campbell)

http://blog.lehighvalleylive.com/today_impact/2008/12/medium_acampbell.JPG
Express-Times Photo | BRUCE WINTER
Young Adolf Hitler Campbell will be getting a cake from Wal-Mart this year.

---

Seems like a classy family. ShopRite is run by birthday Nazis!

Demonpenz
12-16-2008, 02:04 PM
I got joseph stalin cookie cake just fine

Frazod
12-16-2008, 02:04 PM
Hope the cake is antifreeze-flavored.

kstater
12-16-2008, 02:05 PM
Going to go out on a limb and guess that they live in some sort of trailer.

Stewie
Those kids don't stand a chance in life.

Saulbadguy
Surprised they waited until the 3rd child to use "Aryan Nation" as a middle name.

Bowser
12-16-2008, 02:11 PM
What in the fuck is wrong with people.

Demonpenz
12-16-2008, 02:14 PM
What in the **** is wrong with people.

my first guess would be alot

Bowser
12-16-2008, 02:14 PM
my first guess would be alot

Good point, I should have said fuck(s).

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-16-2008, 02:18 PM
Sorry, vailpass. We'll put together a collection and get you some white cupcakes.

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-16-2008, 02:19 PM
http://photos.lehighvalleylive.com/photos/express-times/a06d6e9911b1bd3acacaa7206dc9cc71.jpg

http://photos.lehighvalleylive.com/photos/express-times/761f1b339e1e2ce4e45a095e71fc7254.jpg

Lzen
12-16-2008, 02:21 PM

This

Mark M
12-16-2008, 02:23 PM
I would've made the cake ...

I would've pissed, shat and spit in the mix, but I would've made it.

:evil:

Oh, and if there's any justice in the world, their little JoyceLynn will bring home some big black Jewish guy one night and tell them she's pregnant with his child.

I can dream ...

MM
~~:)

chagrin
12-16-2008, 02:29 PM

ding, kids don't deserve that shit

The Franchise
12-16-2008, 02:30 PM
I would've made the cake but misspelled the name.

Happy Birthday Adoll Clitler

listopencil
12-16-2008, 02:32 PM
I would've made the cake ...

I would've pissed, shat and spit in the mix, but I would've made it.

:evil:

Oh, and if there's any justice in the world, their little JoyceLynn will bring home some big black Jewish guy one night and tell them she's pregnant with his child.

I can dream ...

MM
~~:)

I know of a guy (deceased now) that was quite a bigot. He hated blacks, Jews and gays. He had three daughters. Guess what? One married a Jewish guy, one married a black guy and one turned out to be a lesbian. Funny shit . Rest In Torment, asshole.

noa
12-16-2008, 02:34 PM
Political Correctness has gone way too far when you can't even name your kid adolph hitler any more.

I bet that ShopRite is run by a bunch of jews and queers.

OnTheWarpath15
12-16-2008, 02:34 PM
I would've made the cake but misspelled the name.

Happy Birthday Adoll Clitler

ROFL

RJ
12-16-2008, 02:48 PM
Political Correctness has gone way too far when you can't even name your kid adolph hitler any more.

I bet that ShopRite is run by a bunch of jews and queers.

The pussification of America continues.

triple
12-16-2008, 02:49 PM
with 'Hinler', were they trying for 'Himmler'?

gblowfish
12-16-2008, 02:55 PM
I hate Illinois Nazis.

raybec 4
12-16-2008, 03:03 PM
They name the kid after Hitler and give him an Axel Rose haircut, this little bastard will be sucking up tax dollars in one way or another for a long time.

Mark M
12-16-2008, 03:14 PM
with 'Hinler', were they trying for 'Himmler'?

That really is the only explanation. And given that the parents are clinically fucking stupid, it's not surprising.

From the article:

The Campbells have swastikas in each room of their home, the rented half of a one-story duplex just outside Milford, a borough in Hunterdon County. They say they aren't racists but believe races shouldn't mix.

They're not racist -- they just hate everyone from a different race. Totally different.

The Campbells said they wanted their children to have unique names and didn't expect the names to cause problems.

Really? Why am I not buying that?

Despite the cake refusal, the Campbells said they don't expect the names to cause problems later, such as when the children start school.

Yeah ... right. I'm sure none of the other kids will give little Adolf and Aryan Nation a hard time. Because kids are so totally understanding of other kids with funny names and would never think of mocking them. Never.

... Disabilities, the couple says, have left both out of work: Heath Campbell can't landscape or pump gas because he has emphysema, and Deborah can't waitress because she has a bad back. They live on Social Security payments.

So they're not only racist douche bags who have ensured their children will grow up with mental issues, they're also social parasites whose skills don't go past the ability to pump gas or figure out the difference between regular and decaf.

Sweet lord ... I'm just shocked they're not from Florida.

MM
~~:shake:

triple
12-16-2008, 03:51 PM
They're not racist -- they just hate everyone from a different race. Totally different.

well they didn't say anywhere that they hate people from other races. they named their kids after people who did and display emblems and such that imply identification with those groups. But it should be possible to embrace that political ideology but reject its theories on race right?

sorry, because it is the internet, nitpicking is allowed.

that being said.. they probably don't really know anything about what they endorse. the guy pumped gas for a living and his wife was a waitress but now they're just bums. you're dealing with idiots. they probably are racists.

people in this situation where they are failures at life, who then identify with an ideology that blames all its problems on others... well that's not uncommon in america, especially among idiots.

it's like a kid in junior high who's a reject becoming a raiders fan. one perpetuates the other, and they are really only doing it because there's some mystique that they think surrounds the activity and they want to project that onto others

Mark M
12-16-2008, 03:58 PM
well they didn't say anywhere that they hate people from other races. they named their kids after people who did and display emblems and such that imply identification with those groups. But it should be possible to embrace that political ideology but reject its theories on race right?

I'd have to say "wrong."

There are not many ways to proudly display racist, bigoted and hateful imagery ... name your kids after racist, bigoted and hateful people ... and be against the "mixing" of races ... and not be a racist.

These clowns are more than just collectors of macabre historical Nazi artifacts. They're ****ing New Jersey Nazis.

they probably don't really know anything about what they endorseAfter reading the whole story, I disagree. Their whole defense was, "Well, that Hitler lived a long time ago. It's just a name!"

So they knew damn good and well the historical context of the name. And the whole feigning of surprise that some find it offensive doesn't hold water with me, either. They named those kids those names for a reason, their kids' lives be damned.

sorry, because it is the internet, nitpicking is allowed.Oh hell yes! Please feel free to nitpick my posts at any time -- I need it every once in a while. :thumb:

MM
~~:D

Planetman
12-16-2008, 04:04 PM
There simply is no way, in any conceivable reality, to proudly display racist, bigoted and hateful imagery
http://www.geocities.com/theladyrebel60/crossbattle.gif

Mark M
12-16-2008, 04:06 PM

Your point?

;)

Okay ... I get the point.

MM
~~:doh!:

ClevelandBronco
12-16-2008, 04:07 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PnGldf0gt-E&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PnGldf0gt-E&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Donger
12-16-2008, 04:09 PM
http://photos.lehighvalleylive.com/photos/express-times/a06d6e9911b1bd3acacaa7206dc9cc71.jpg

http://photos.lehighvalleylive.com/photos/express-times/761f1b339e1e2ce4e45a095e71fc7254.jpg

What are those from?

Donger
12-16-2008, 04:16 PM
Oh, I see the picture gallery of their home now.

The funny part? The NAZI swastika was counter-clockwise, not clockwise. These idiots can't even get that correct.

teedubya
12-16-2008, 04:25 PM
http://photos.lehighvalleylive.com/photos/express-times/c488da1bf1f6376fa4d7506e7c963220.jpg

how does the dude have a job?

raybec 4
12-16-2008, 04:28 PM
http://photos.lehighvalleylive.com/photos/express-times/c488da1bf1f6376fa4d7506e7c963220.jpg

how does the dude have a job?

He doesn't he lives off of everyone of us that do have jobs. He and his worthless skank of a wife are both on SSI.

Thig Lyfe
12-16-2008, 04:55 PM
There are not many ways to proudly display racist, bigoted and hateful imagery ... name your kids after racist, bigoted and hateful people ... and be against the "mixing" of races ... and not be a racist.

Races totally shouldn't mix. All that comes out of it are beautiful people with incredibly strong genes. This country needs more folks like the Campbells!

rad
12-16-2008, 05:22 PM
While I don't agree with the parents' philosophy on race, I totally disagree with Shoprite not putting the name of a 3 year old kid on a cake. It's a friggin cake, for fuck's sake....Even if he shares the same name of a bigot that lived more than 60 years ago.

That's not who the cake is for. Were talking about a kid here. So yeah, let's add to the problems this kid will face and start off early by refusing to put a name on a fucking cake.

Unbelievable.

Thig Lyfe
12-16-2008, 05:24 PM
It's a friggin cake, for fuck's sake....Even if he shares the same name of a bigot that lived more than 60 years ago.

Hitler was slightly more than a bigot.

kstater
12-16-2008, 05:27 PM
While I don't agree with the parents' philosophy on race, I totally disagree with Shoprite not putting the name of a 3 year old kid on a cake. It's a friggin cake, for fuck's sake....Even if he shares the same name of a bigot that lived more than 60 years ago.

That's not who the cake is for. Were talking about a kid here. So yeah, let's add to the problems this kid will face and start off early by refusing to put a name on a fucking cake.

Unbelievable.

You realize they named their kid to honor a POS that killed millions of people?

Iowanian
12-16-2008, 05:43 PM
The ACLU should be along shortly to argue the case for this disenfranchised 3 year old child.

The parents are huge, huge assholes for doing that to those kids. I guess free speech does give them the right to ruin those kids. Lots of people give their kids stupid names, but this takes the cake....

Free speech, isn't free only when we agree with it.

That said, DHS should take those kids, change their names and give them a chance.

Donger
12-16-2008, 05:53 PM

Hitler never killed anyone.

kstater
12-16-2008, 05:57 PM

Not true.

Donger
12-16-2008, 05:58 PM
Not true.

Who did he kill?

kstater
12-16-2008, 05:58 PM
Who did he kill?

Himself? :shrug:

Fish
12-16-2008, 05:59 PM

ROFL

Ziiiiiiiing......

Donger
12-16-2008, 06:01 PM

:)

Very good.

kstater
12-16-2008, 06:02 PM

Very good.

I'm surprised it was that easy to set you up.

Mr. Kotter
12-16-2008, 06:04 PM

God....I hope you are kidding....or being literal and obtuse, by design. :shake:

Donger
12-16-2008, 06:05 PM
I'm surprised it was that easy to set you up.

I'm a sucker for history. Always have been.

Donger
12-16-2008, 06:06 PM
God....I hope you are kidding....or being literal and obtuse, by design. :shake:

Yes, I'm being literal. To the best of my knowledge, Adolf Hitler never killed anyone (besides himself - kstater). Through his policies, millions were killed at the hands of others.

rad
12-16-2008, 06:43 PM
The ACLU should be along shortly to argue the case for this disenfranchised 3 year old child.

The parents are huge, huge assholes for doing that to those kids. I guess free speech does give them the right to ruin those kids. Lots of people give their kids stupid names, but this takes the cake....

Free speech, isn't free only when we agree with it.

That said, DHS should take those kids, change their names and give them a chance.

Actually, no it doesn't.......

rad
12-16-2008, 06:48 PM

Yeah. So they can't write the name on a cake, put it in a box and sell it to the douchebag parents? What's gonna happen when he goes to school and writes his name on some artwork that the class hangs up in the hallway? They won't hang his up or put his name on it because people are assholes about stupid shit. Let it the fuck go.

Delano
12-16-2008, 06:53 PM
Hopefully the kids can break free of this dipshittery.

I hope they all fall in love with Jews.

Saulbadguy
12-16-2008, 06:58 PM
Yeah. So they can't write the name on a cake, put it in a box and sell it to the douchebag parents? What's gonna happen when he goes to school and writes his name on some artwork that the class hangs up in the hallway? They won't hang his up or put his name on it because people are assholes about stupid shit. Let it the **** go.

:rolleyes:

I'm going to name my kid Shitface McFucknugget and see if my local Wal-Mart will write that name on the cake. I'll even come in with the birth certificate. Tard.

Saulbadguy
12-16-2008, 07:00 PM
Hopefully the kids can break free of this dipshittery.

I hope they all fall in love with Jews.

Not to speak for my peers, but I doubt any Jew would date someone named Adolf Hitler.

Or someone on welfare.

bowener
12-16-2008, 07:00 PM
I got joseph stalin cookie cake just fine

Its easier in America to get this done. Worker wont get it.

we aint edgeumicated gode herez.

bowener
12-16-2008, 07:02 PM

I'm going to name my kid Shitface Mc****nugget and see if my local Wal-Mart will write that name on the cake. I'll even come in with the birth certificate. Tard.

Wal-Mart will do anything for money. Coming soon to a store near you, sexual soliciting door greeters, yes the old people can still apply.

As long as your kids name isn't "Union', then Wal-Mart will write it on something for you... for a small fee of course.

Rain Man
12-16-2008, 07:02 PM
I think there's more than a 50 percent chance that one of the kids kills the parents at some point.

whoman69
12-16-2008, 07:52 PM
If its free speech for them to give these names, its also free speech for Walmart to refuse them.

Do these people really believe that there should be no big deal they named their kid after someone responsible for the deaths of millions? Who is he trying to kid? He has all those swastikas but is really not a racist and just likes the name. Whatever.

Wa-Z
12-16-2008, 07:58 PM
Odd jobs..

crazycoffey
12-16-2008, 08:11 PM
Yes, I'm being literal. To the best of my knowledge, Adolf Hitler never killed anyone (besides himself - kstater). Through his policies, millions were killed at the hands of others.

charles manson, I guess this makes him innocent?

he's in jail for murder and conspiracy, but he didn't actually kill Tate or the LaBiancas

Rain Man
12-16-2008, 08:12 PM
History aside, I must admit that Hideki Tojo Rainman would be a cool name.

Rain Man
12-16-2008, 08:15 PM
He had another kid named Benito Mussolini Campbell, but that kid ran away.

Braincase
12-16-2008, 08:20 PM
I'd tell 'em to make their own f***ing cake.

Thig Lyfe
12-16-2008, 08:29 PM

Did he freak when they tried to make him take piano lessons?

Ebolapox
12-16-2008, 08:52 PM
Did he freak when they tried to make him take piano lessons?

ROFL

he was really strung out from those lessons.

OnTheWarpath15
12-16-2008, 09:17 PM

I'm going to name my kid Shitface McFucknugget and see if my local Wal-Mart will write that name on the cake. I'll even come in with the birth certificate. Tard.

ROFL

Rain Man
12-16-2008, 09:40 PM
You know what's odd? All of these nutjobs latch onto Hitler and World War II. Why don't any of them latch onto Charles Martel and the Battle of Tours? Or Zachary Taylor and the Mexican-American War? Or even that war between Russia and Japan in 1906? Sometimes I think these guys are a little lazy when it comes to history.

ClevelandBronco
12-16-2008, 09:41 PM

The kid caught a train that was, appropriately, running on time.

triple
12-16-2008, 09:54 PM

He might have, in WWI

Frazod
12-16-2008, 09:55 PM
He might have, in WWI

Probably did - he was awarded the Iron Cross.

KcMizzou
12-16-2008, 09:58 PM
Man, I feel bad for those kids.

triple
12-16-2008, 10:04 PM
Probably did - he was awarded the Iron Cross.

a Briton spared his life after coming across him at a later stage of the battle of Somme (i think?), because he was injured and unarmed.

ClevelandBronco
12-16-2008, 10:23 PM
a Briton spared his life after coming across him at a later stage of the battle of Somme (i think?), because he was injured and unarmed.

I just walked across the street and shot my neighbor so no one can ever say that I might have changed history for the better, but instead I turned my back on my duty.

Thig Lyfe
12-16-2008, 10:32 PM

Boy, did that guy end up with egg on his face or what?

WebGem
12-16-2008, 10:57 PM
lolerskates imo

healthpellets
12-16-2008, 11:17 PM
I just walked across the street and shot my neighbor so no one can ever say that I might have changed history for the better, but instead I turned my back on my duty.

and again, life imitates art...

MikeMaslowski
12-17-2008, 10:08 AM
SORRY, REPOST

EASTON, Pa. — The father of 3-year-old Adolf Hitler Campbell, denied a birthday cake with the child's full name on it by one New Jersey supermarket, is asking for a little tolerance.

Heath Campbell and his wife, Deborah, are upset not only with the decision made by the nearby ShopRite, but also with an outpouring of angry Internet postings in response to a local newspaper article about the cake.

Heath Campbell, who is 35, said in an interview Tuesday that people should look forward, not back, and accept change.

"They need to accept a name. A name's a name. The kid isn't going to grow up and do what [Hitler] did," he said.

After ShopRite refused the request for the cake as inappropriate, the Campbells got a cake decorated at a Wal-Mart in Pennsylvania, Deborah Campbell said.

About 12 people attended the birthday party on Sunday, according to Heath Campbell.

The Campbells' other two children also have unusual names: JoyceLynn Aryan Nation Campbell turns 2 in a few months and Honszlynn Hinler Jeannie Campbell will be 1 in April.

Heath Campbell said he named his son after Adolf Hitler because he liked the name and because "no one else in the world would have that name."

Campbell said his ancestors are German and that he has lived all his life in Hunterdon County, New Jersey, which is across the Delaware River from Easton.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I am actually upset after reading this.

Gonzo
12-17-2008, 10:09 AM
PEROTS

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=198549

Baby Lee
12-17-2008, 10:10 AM
reposters... just plain ****ing reposters.

MikeMaslowski
12-17-2008, 10:11 AM
Damn, I'm slow..... Still pissed off though

Tiger's Fan
12-17-2008, 10:11 AM
3rd in w/repost.

Gonzo
12-17-2008, 10:12 AM
Damn, I'm slow..... Still pissed off though

It's okay, just remember, none of us ever repost!!! :)

Ebolapox
12-17-2008, 10:15 AM
WE LANDED ON THE MOON!

cmh6476
12-17-2008, 10:16 AM
miss elizabeth is dead!@#

Chief Pote
12-17-2008, 10:43 AM
The Anti Christ in the flesh.

Chiefnj2
12-17-2008, 10:47 AM
I'd tell 'em to make their own f***ing cake.

Exactly. You'd think the guy could shove some gypsy bones aside in his own gas oven to fit in a cake.

SDChief
12-17-2008, 11:05 AM
check out the little statue on the shelf behind the kids shoulder. I guess the editior didn't see that. Goes well with the the coke bottles though.

crazycoffey
12-17-2008, 11:08 AM
Proof that total non-censorship works!!!!

rad
12-17-2008, 11:16 AM

I'm going to name my kid Shitface Mc****nugget and see if my local Wal-Mart will write that name on the cake. I'll even come in with the birth certificate. Tard.

You are such a moron, it's not even funny.

Saulbadguy
12-17-2008, 11:19 AM
You are such a moron, it's not even funny.

Tap out acknowledged.

rad
12-17-2008, 11:32 AM
Tap out acknowledged.

Yeah right. Far from it, pal. I'll explain it to you since you are slow and all.

Naming a kid Adolf is not the same as as naming a kid a name with the word "shit" or "fuck" in the middle of it. One is actually a proper name , the other is a made up expletive. I'm sure there are rules about an establishment writing expletives on top of cake.

You can't even come up with a decent analogy to my obviously offensive view on the matter.

Saulbadguy
12-17-2008, 11:43 AM
Yeah right. Far from it, pal. I'll explain it to you since you are slow and all.

Naming a kid Adolf is not the same as as naming a kid a name with the word "shit" or "****" in the middle of it. One is actually a proper name , the other is a made up expletive. I'm sure there are rules about an establishment writing expletives on top of cake.

You can't even come up with a decent analogy to my obviously offensive view on the matter.

The name itself is offensive to many people and I understand why a worker would not want to write that name on the cake.

A "decent" analogy would be naming your child Satan. That is a "proper" name. Hell, name your child Osama Bin Laden or Timothy McVeigh - that may net better results.

rad
12-17-2008, 11:47 AM
The name itself is offensive to many people and I understand why a worker would not want to write that name on the cake.

A "decent" analogy would be naming your child Satan. That is a "proper" name. Hell, name your child Osama Bin Laden or Timothy McVeigh - that may net better results.

Yeah, Satan is closer to the point you're making. While offensive, it's not all so bad as to necessitate refusal of service.

OnTheWarpath15
12-17-2008, 11:51 AM
People may not like it, but as a business owner, you reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, for any reason.

Get over it.

crazycoffey
12-17-2008, 11:53 AM

stop giving the retards ideas!

Donger
12-17-2008, 12:05 PM
People may not like it, but as a business owner, you reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, for any reason.

Get over it.

Is that accurate? What if the owner refuses to serve a black person? Or a homosexual? Ty Pennington?

OnTheWarpath15
12-17-2008, 12:12 PM
Is that accurate? What if the owner refuses to serve a black person? Or a homosexual? Ty Pennington?

I'm not 100% positive on this, but I believe that as a business owner, you cannot discriminate when offering accommodations. (restrooms, water fountains, etc) You can't tell someone they can't BE THERE.

But I'm pretty sure that you can refuse service. I'm not saying it's right/wrong, but I think that the owner has that right.

Planetman
12-17-2008, 12:16 PM
Everyone knows that Hitler likes watermelon a lot more than he likes cake.

http://liberalredneck.org/albums/album04/hitler_watermelon.gif

EyePod
12-17-2008, 01:07 PM

He killed himself!

EyePod
12-17-2008, 01:11 PM

Get over it.

Not for race. It's easy to not serve someone if you say that they were causing a disturbance or something to that effect, but you can't explicitly say that you didn't serve them because they were ___ (insert physical quality here). That's where you are discriminating.

And I agree that the store should have put the name on. I guess this might actually be worse than naming your kid Shithead (pronounced shi-theed). My friends mother who is a teacher has had several students by that name...

Saulbadguy
12-17-2008, 01:42 PM
Yeah, Satan is closer to the point you're making. While offensive, it's not all so bad as to necessitate refusal of service.

It's up to the store. I really wouldn't expect for a baker, here in Kansas, to write Satan on a cake for me.

OnTheWarpath15
12-17-2008, 01:43 PM
Not for race. It's easy to not serve someone if you say that they were causing a disturbance or something to that effect, but you can't explicitly say that you didn't serve them because they were ___ (insert physical quality here). That's where you are discriminating.

And I agree that the store should have put the name on. I guess this might actually be worse than naming your kid Shithead (pronounced shi-theed). My friends mother who is a teacher has had several students by that name...

Where does it say they refused to put the kid's name on the cake because he was white?

You guys are missing the point: They don't have to give a reason at all. And it's pretty damn hard to claim discrimination when the business owner doesn't say WHY he's refusing service.

Thig Lyfe
12-17-2008, 01:46 PM
He killed himself!

You're a little late.

Chiefnj2
12-17-2008, 01:52 PM
How many people put their kids middle name on a cake anyway?
"Happy 3rd Birthday to Adolph Hitler Campbell" is a lot to squeeze onto a cake. Unless you want them to leave off the little concentration camp decorations on the edge. Then, maybe it would fit.

tomahawk kid
12-17-2008, 02:04 PM
It's up to the store. I really wouldn't expect for a baker, here in Kansas, to write Satan on a cake for me.

Or Darwin for that matter.

OnTheWarpath15
12-17-2008, 02:05 PM
How many people put their kids middle name on a cake anyway?
"Happy 3rd Birthday to Adolph Hitler Campbell" is a lot to squeeze onto a cake. Unless you want them to leave off the little concentration camp decorations on the edge. Then, maybe it would fit.

ROFL

oldandslow
12-17-2008, 02:12 PM
seems WalMart didn't mind writing Adolph Hitler on the cake...

I don't shop there anyway...this just gives me one more reason.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081217/...dd_hitler_cake

Quote:
EASTON, Pa. – A supermarket is defending itself for refusing to a write out 3-year-old Adolf Hitler Campbell's name on his birthday cake.

Deborah Campbell, 25, of nearby Hunterdon County, N.J., said she phoned in her order last week to the Greenwich ShopRite. When she told the bakery department she wanted her son's name spelled out, she was told to talk to a supervisor, who denied the request.

Karen Meleta, a ShopRite spokeswoman, said the store denied similar requests from the Campbells the last two years, including a request for a swastika.

"We reserve the right not to print anything on the cake that we deem to be inappropriate," Meleta said. "We considered this inappropriate."

The Campbells ultimately got their cake decorated at a Wal-Mart in Pennsylvania, Deborah Campbell said Tuesday.

Wal-Mart spokeswoman Anna Taylor told The Easton Express-Times that the store won't put anything illegal or profane on a cake but thinks it's important to respect the views of customers and employees.

"Our No. 1 priority in decorating cakes is to serve the customer to the best of our ability," Taylor said from Bentonville, Ark.

Saulbadguy
12-17-2008, 02:21 PM
seems WalMart didn't mind writing Adolph Hitler on the cake...

I don't shop there anyway...this just gives me one more reason.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081217/...dd_hitler_cake

Quote:
EASTON, Pa. – A supermarket is defending itself for refusing to a write out 3-year-old Adolf Hitler Campbell's name on his birthday cake.

Deborah Campbell, 25, of nearby Hunterdon County, N.J., said she phoned in her order last week to the Greenwich ShopRite. When she told the bakery department she wanted her son's name spelled out, she was told to talk to a supervisor, who denied the request.

Karen Meleta, a ShopRite spokeswoman, said the store denied similar requests from the Campbells the last two years, including a request for a swastika.

"We reserve the right not to print anything on the cake that we deem to be inappropriate," Meleta said. "We considered this inappropriate."

The Campbells ultimately got their cake decorated at a Wal-Mart in Pennsylvania, Deborah Campbell said Tuesday.

Wal-Mart spokeswoman Anna Taylor told The Easton Express-Times that the store won't put anything illegal or profane on a cake but thinks it's important to respect the views of customers and employees.

"Our No. 1 priority in decorating cakes is to serve the customer to the best of our ability," Taylor said from Bentonville, Ark.

I'm guessing that Wal-Mart gets at least 2 or 3 of those requests per week.

OnTheWarpath15
12-17-2008, 02:24 PM
I'm guessing that Wal-Mart gets at least 2 or 3 of those requests per week.

No kidding.

Let's consider who the fuck we're dealing with here...

Wal-Mart will do anything for a buck.

blaise
12-17-2008, 02:29 PM
France just surrendered to the Adolph Hitler in New Jersey.

Rain Man
12-17-2008, 02:44 PM
Holland Township family angry that supermarket won't personalize cake for their son

My guess is they were angry before that.

Rain Man
12-17-2008, 02:59 PM

In Kansas City, you have to suspect that an 8 year-old named Herman Edward Peterson isn't going to get a cake with his name on it.

Chiefnj2
12-17-2008, 03:01 PM
I wonder if it was an all white cake?

Donger
12-17-2008, 03:07 PM

I bet they would if it were Devil's Food cake. In fact, they should do so at n-charge.

blaise
12-17-2008, 03:19 PM
What if you were getting a cake for Miroslav Satan of the NHL?

rad
12-17-2008, 07:18 PM
Had Shop-Rite just put the name on the cake, boxed it up and said "Here you go", noone would be talking about that.

But since they decided make an issue over an innocent 3 year old boy's name, everyone has to talk about it and re-live a dark part of history, for no good reason.

There are times to remember and learn from the past, then there are times like this. It's unnecessary.

The Bad Guy
12-17-2008, 07:29 PM
The fact that these parents have chosen to saddle this poor kid with a name like this is just fucking disgusting.

Chiefnj2
12-17-2008, 08:19 PM
Had Shop-Rite just put the name on the cake, boxed it up and said "Here you go", noone would be talking about that.

But since they decided make an issue over an innocent 3 year old boy's name, everyone has to talk about it and re-live a dark part of history, for no good reason.

There are times to remember and learn from the past, then there are times like this. It's unnecessary.

Had the short chromosome mother and father just asked Shop-Rite to write "Happy Birthday Adolph" this wouldn't be an issue. But, because the inbred racists think they are so cool and badass they had to try and brag and bring the "Hitler" onto the cake.

Now, everyone (and not just their immediate family and neighbors) knows what despicable pieces of crap they are. Hopefully family services will keep a close eye on them and perhaps the children can be adopted by a decent family and change their names.

Thig Lyfe
12-17-2008, 08:20 PM
I don't know why they didn't just get their cake done at the Aryan Queen.

Saulbadguy
12-17-2008, 08:24 PM

I don't know about that. People could have gotten wind of it and it could have been negative for the store. Figure one less old jewish lady shopping at that store may be more damaging to business than one less white trash trailer park family.

Otter
01-14-2009, 11:58 AM
FOLLOW UP

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090114/ap_on_re_us/hitler_cake

NJ kids with Nazi-inspired names removed from home

HOLLAND TOWNSHIP, N.J. – Police say three New Jersey siblings whose names have Nazi connotations have been placed in the custody of the state.

Holland Township Police Sgt. John Harris says workers from the state Division of Youth and Family Services on Tuesday removed 3-year-old Adolf Hitler Campbell and his younger sisters, JoyceLynn Aryan Nation Campbell and Honszlynn Hinler Jeannie Campbell from their home Tuesday.

Harris says family services did not tell police the reason the children were removed. Agency spokeswoman Kate Bernyk says it does not comment on specific cases.

The children and their parents, Heath and Deborah Campbell, received attention last month when a supermarket bakery refused to put Adolf Hitler Campbell's name on a birthday cake.

blaise
01-14-2009, 12:18 PM
They let the parents keep custody of Colonel Klink Campbell.

sedated
01-14-2009, 12:19 PM
workers from the state Division of Youth and Family Services on Tuesday removed 3-year-old Adolf Hitler Campbell and his younger sisters, JoyceLynn Aryan Nation Campbell and Honszlynn Hinler Jeannie Campbell from their home Tuesday.

looks like little Shitface Mcfucknugget could be in trouble too

OnTheWarpath15
01-14-2009, 12:20 PM
FOLLOW UP

HOLLAND TOWNSHIP, N.J. – Police say three New Jersey siblings whose names have Nazi connotations have been placed in the custody of the state.

Holland Township Police Sgt. John Harris says workers from the state Division of Youth and Family Services on Tuesday removed 3-year-old Adolf Hitler Campbell and his younger sisters, JoyceLynn Aryan Nation Campbell and Honszlynn Hinler Jeannie Campbell from their home Tuesday.

Harris says family services did not tell police the reason the children were removed. Agency spokeswoman Kate Bernyk says it does not comment on specific cases.

The children and their parents, Heath and Deborah Campbell, received attention last month when a supermarket bakery refused to put Adolf Hitler Campbell's name on a birthday cake.

Good.

Demonpenz
01-14-2009, 12:28 PM
They were sent to live with Karmella Farakaun Brown and Malcom X Mcfakeperson

Donger
01-14-2009, 12:33 PM
FOLLOW UP

That seems a little harsh, if the name thing is the only reason. If they start rounding up kids just because the parents are morons, well, things will get very busy.

beach tribe
01-14-2009, 12:34 PM

I'm sorry, but this may represent hatred, and bigotry to you, but it doesn't to MOST people who fly.

And no, I don't own one, or fly it, but please don't lump it in with these fuqin Nazis. Lynerd Skynerd, and Adolf Hitler have nothing in common.

Saulbadguy
01-14-2009, 12:35 PM
That seems a little harsh, if the name thing is the only reason. If they start rounding up kids just because the parents are morons, well, things will get very busy.
Agreed, but I doubt it is because of the name thing. The name thing may have tipped them off to investigate conditions, though.

Demonpenz
01-14-2009, 12:36 PM
I'm sorry, but this may represent hatred, and bigotry to you, but it doesn't to MOST people who fly.

And no, I don't own one, or fly it, but please don't lump it in with these fuqin Nazis. Lynerd Skynerd, and Adolf Hitler have nothing in common.

and those hoods they wear? They don't hate black people, they are just pretending to be characters from pac man

beach tribe
01-14-2009, 12:39 PM
and those hoods they wear? They don't hate black people, they are just pretending to be characters from pac man

LOL. @ Stereo types. They are all the same. Born out of ignorance.

1ChiefsDan
01-14-2009, 12:52 PM
Yeah. So they can't write the name on a cake, put it in a box and sell it to the douchebag parents? What's gonna happen when he goes to school and writes his name on some artwork that the class hangs up in the hallway? They won't hang his up or put his name on it because people are assholes about stupid shit. Let it the **** go.Sure, I will go ask my stepmom and her family (they are Jewish) if the should just "get the fuck over" Hitler.

I'm guessing their answer will be no.

rad STFU

Simplex3
01-14-2009, 01:02 PM
Remembering what happened is one thing. Not getting over it is quite another. It's been more than six decades. It's long past time to be over it.

Otter
01-14-2009, 01:21 PM

That was my thought along with what business is it of the governments what a parent names his kid no matter how stupid.

Remembering what happened is one thing. Not getting over it is quite another. It's been more than six decades. It's long past time to be over it.

Events like this make far too great of a crutch for people get over.

Simplex3
01-14-2009, 01:31 PM
Events like this make far too great of a crutch for people get over.

I guess it shouldn't come as a surprise. There are people in this country who weren't slaves, who's parents weren't slaves, who's grandparents weren't slaves, who still haven't gotten over that. Was it shitty and evil? Yes. Did we correct the situation? Yes.

blaise
01-14-2009, 01:39 PM

They don't get over it because there's still plenty of people that hate the Jews. It's not as though it were the first time in history they were targeted as a nation's problems and I'm sure they feel it won't be the last.
Especially since there's millions of people in the middle east that would like nothing more than to see them all die.

Planetman
01-15-2009, 01:16 PM
A tad bit longer article from ABC News
Cops Take Away 3-Year-Old Adolf Hitler

Child Protection Officials Removed Adolf Hitler Campbell, 3, From Parents' Home

By RUSSELL GOLDMAN

Jan. 15, 2009—

Police and child protection officials removed a 3-year-old boy named for Adolf Hitler and his two younger sisters, whose names also have Nazi connotations, from their New Jersey home.

On Friday, officials from the New Jersey Division of Youth and Family Services took into protective custody Adolf Hitler Campbell, 3, and his younger sisters JoyceLynn Aryan Nation Campbell, 1, and Honszlynn Hinler Jeannie Campbell, 8 months, according to the Holland Township Police Department.

Police, DYFS officials and a court spokeswoman declined to reveal the exact reasons the children were removed from their home, citing confidentiality, but a child protection official indicated it was not because of the children's names.

The children and their parents, Heath and Deborah Campbell, made headlines last month when a ShopRite supermarket in Greenwich, N.J., refused to inscribe Adolf Hitler Campbell's name on a cake for his third birthday.

"I cannot comment specifically on any family or case. I can't even say if we're dealing with a case," said DYFS spokeswoman Kate Bernyk.

"I can say we become involved when there is an allegation of abuse or neglect, and remove a child only if there is an imminent risk to the safety of child," she said. "We would never remove a child simply based on their name."

Local police were on hand when DYFS officials removed the children and confirmed the event.

Holland Township Police Sgt. John Harris who personally escorted the child-safety workers to the family's Holland Township home, said the police were there to "keep the peace" and that the Campbell parents were not at the time charged with any crime.

"I was at the house to keep the peace and protect the workers," he said.

Harris said Deborah Campbell "was very upset" when she learned her children were being taken. He said local police had not received any direct complaints about the family.

Calls by ABCNews.com to the Campbell home went unanswered. Calls to the county public defender to determine whether the couple had obtained a lawyer were referred to the Somerset County Court administrator, who, citing confidentiality, would not say if the couple had retained counsel or whether a hearing was scheduled.

"This is a sealed matter," court spokeswoman Chrstine Murzdeck said.

Campbell Children Taken for Safety, Not Because of Nazi Names
One of the family's neighbors said she had been called by DYFS to testify at a hearing Thursday but said she had not witnessed any "sexual or physical abuse."

"He [Heath Campbell] had some kind of hold over those kids and his wife. I don't think it was sexual or physical abuse, but the kids were confined to certain areas in the house," said Lori Dilts, 38, a neighbor and the daughter of the Campbells' landlord.

"It was more than just their names and the cake situation," said Dilts, who was reluctant to share any more details until after the hearing.

"Those children look outwardly healthy, but they didn't have much freedom," she said. "Occasionally, the little boy would come over here and would hate having to go back to his house."

Dilts said Campbell had swords and Nazi paraphernalia hanging on the walls of the family's home. She said the couple was unemployed and received government assistance to pay their rent.

http://www.abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=6648877&page=1

rad
01-15-2009, 07:54 PM
Sure, I will go ask my stepmom and her family (they are Jewish) if the should just "get the **** over" Hitler.

I'm guessing their answer will be no.

rad STFU

I'm talking about a cake with the name "Hitler" on it for a 3 year old kid.

How about a cake with a name on it? Think they could get over that? Because if they can't, your stepmom and her family need to get a grip.

You do too. STFU

Coach
01-15-2009, 07:59 PM
Another thing I find a little suprising is when the child was born, there would be a hospital records of it, and I thought the folks at a particitular hospital (assuming they were given birth in the US) would have notified the authorities, especially the daughter's name....

Just something to throw out there, that is all....

Coach
01-15-2009, 08:02 PM
Dilts said Campbell had swords and Nazi paraphernalia hanging on the walls of the family's home. She said the couple was unemployed and received government assistance to pay their rent.

Well, that's just dandy! :shake:

Adept Havelock
01-15-2009, 08:11 PM
The ijit in the pic in the OP holding his kid reminds me a bit of "Dominic Greene" from Quantum of Solace.

Cntrygal
01-15-2009, 08:43 PM
Since neither of the leeches on society work - how about one of them cook the damn cake themselves.

beach tribe
01-15-2009, 08:48 PM
Fuqin lazt, leach ass, Nazi, trailer park scum

Disclaimer: Living in a trailer doesn't make you any of those things.