PDA

View Full Version : Football Dear Football God

Buck
12-17-2008, 11:56 AM
Dear Football God,

I write this letter to you today because I have a favor to ask of you. I ordinarily wouldn't do something like this, but you see, I am willing to do it this time because I think that it is owed.

Back in Early September, you made a decision that I really didn't understand. I was very upset with you then. Heck, I didn't even talk to you for a while, until now anyway. For some reason, you decided to Smite the almighty Ed Hochuli into making a horrible call.

At the time, it Gave the Broncos the opportunity to go on and win the game, which they did. At this point, it seemed as all it was was a minor bump in the Chargers road to the playoffs. They most certainly should have rebounded and found themselves in a better position than they are in now, but because of lack of coaching, unispired play, and a few more unlucky breaks, they find themselves needing your help this weekend.

All I am asking of you is that you take a look down on Sunday, in Tampa and in Denver, and just give the Chargers the opportunity to win back this division. You do not need to give it to them the following week, just make it so they have a chance to redeem themselves.

I ask of this on behalf of the Chargers and their 10's of fans all across this great nation of ours.

Please, please, please get this done.

Sincerely Yours, BuckinKaeding

Amen.

Rain Man
12-17-2008, 11:58 AM
He already gave you year-round nice weather. Don't get greedy.

The Franchise
12-17-2008, 11:59 AM
:deevee:

Stinger
I ask of this on behalf of the Chargers and their 10's of fans all across this great nation of ours.

LMAO LMAO LMAO

Nice Line :clap:

Buck

That wasnt the football god.

------

Also, Football God,

If you could please make my Chiefs Fans Brethren happy with the hiring of their new GM and possible Head Coach.

Thanks, BK

Stewie
12-17-2008, 12:01 PM
I think the Chiefs' circle-jerk made up for the Hercules call.

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-17-2008, 12:02 PM
That.

"Take a hike".

"You know, I'm gonna do that; the weather here is awesome"!ROFL

Greatest Manning Commercial Ever.

Buck
12-17-2008, 12:02 PM
I think the Chiefs' circle-jerk made up for the Hercules call.

Thats how I know the Football God is somehow looking out for us, I just need him (or her) to do me one final favor.

OnTheWarpath15
12-17-2008, 12:03 PM
Take the higher draft pick, and move on.

Otherwise, you're gonna be super-pissed when you DO get in to the playoffs, then get ass-raped in the 1st round - and end up picking 20th.

Buck
12-17-2008, 12:04 PM
Take the higher draft pick, and move on.

Otherwise, you're gonna be super-pissed when you DO get in to the playoffs, then get ass-raped in the 1st round - and end up picking 20th.

Maybe, but I couldn't stand to see the Broncos in the playoffs.

OnTheWarpath15
12-17-2008, 12:04 PM
Maybe, but I couldn't stand to see the Broncos in the playoffs.

Yeah, you could.

When they get spanked in the 1st round, and end up picking 20th...

tooge
12-17-2008, 12:06 PM
I'm no charger fan, but I will second that prayer for ya. If the donks win the division after that call, I will be possed.

Buck
12-17-2008, 12:06 PM
Yeah, you could.

I'd still rather go to the playoffs.

Planetman
12-17-2008, 12:07 PM
Yeah, you could.

:LOL: LMAO ROFL

talastan
12-17-2008, 12:08 PM
Dear Football Gods, If at all possible could you give the AFC West Division Champ playoff spot to some other team more worthy, therefore saving the embarassment of the Chargers or the Donkeys a one and done playoff appearance? Perhaps the Patriots or the Colts would be more deserving. Thank you and please let us be happy with our new GM here at Arrowhead....Amen

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-17-2008, 12:09 PM
:LOL: LMAO ROFL

Does "Planet Man" draw his awesome power from the two disco flares/kiddie flotation devices on his sleeves?

If so, no wonder he is so lame. No Cape = No Worthy.

Planetman
12-17-2008, 12:12 PM
Does "Planet Man" draw his awesome power from the two disco flares/kiddie flotation devices on his sleeves?

If so, no wonder he is so lame. No Cape = No Worthy.
Your 15 minutes of fame was over right after you registered.

Planetman
12-17-2008, 12:14 PM
DNo Cape = No Worthy.
And apparently you need glasses as well. There is a cape.

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-17-2008, 12:16 PM
And apparently you need glasses as well. There is a cape.

Ah yes, Baby Cape AND Disco Flares; AWESOME.ROFL:rolleyes:

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-17-2008, 12:18 PM
He needs a big flare around his head so he can look like a dog that has just returned from the vet.

Yes; that would complete the look. ROFL

Planetman
12-17-2008, 12:18 PM
Ah yes, Baby Cape AND Disco Flares; AWESOME.ROFL:rolleyes:
You contribute nothing.

It's time.

Iggy.

vailpass
12-17-2008, 12:19 PM
Is now a good time to ask Charger fan what he thinks of Phyllis cry-me-a-Rivers not making the Pro Bowl?

talastan
12-17-2008, 12:20 PM
Is now a good time to ask Charger fan what he thinks of Phyllis cry-me-a-Rivers not making the Pro Bowl?

Sorry Vail, C**tler didn't deserve to be there either IMO.

ChiTown
He needs a big flare around his head so he can look like a dog that has just returned from the vet.

Yes; that would complete the look. ROFL

Sooooooooooo, you're a douche? Good to know...........

el borracho
Are the Chargers going to fire Norv Turner this year, or what?

Jeez, it's entirely possible the AFCW will have 4 new head coaches next season.

talastan
12-17-2008, 12:21 PM

You think the rat won't stay in Dungver?

vailpass
12-17-2008, 12:22 PM
Sorry Vail, C**tler didn't deserve to be there either IMO.

Because you know more about it than the players and coaches right?

Take heart, your trail of tears has an end in sight. Your young owner has removed one tumor and only has one more extraction to make. Soon it will be you laughing at others when they get bitter about your players making the PB when theirs don't.

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-17-2008, 12:23 PM

If disagreeing with someone who likes to rag my ass for shits and giggles, and returning the favor makes me a douche; then yes.

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn182/lightbringerrr/CLUE.png

Buck
12-17-2008, 12:23 PM

Hes probably the biggest Snub of the year, but oh well.

I really hope we have a chance to knock the Broncos out of the playoffs.

Skip Towne
12-17-2008, 12:24 PM
Good God, Buck. Take a look at the Chargers history. The Football God hates the Chargers.

vailpass
12-17-2008, 12:24 PM

Shanny is going nowhere until he decides to leave.

vailpass
12-17-2008, 12:27 PM
Hes probably the biggest Snub of the year, but oh well.

I really hope we have a chance to knock the Broncos out of the playoffs.

Rivers is a whiner, coaches and players hate whiners. That and having a losing record makes it harder to get into the PB.

A SD-Den game to decide the division would be high drama with the odds favoring the Bolts at home.

Outside of the division it would probably be viewed more as a special olympics contest but who cares.

Planetman
12-17-2008, 12:28 PM
Exactly. Have a little Superhero rep, on me.

el borracho
12-17-2008, 12:31 PM
You think the rat won't stay in Dungver?

I think he will but there is a growing number of Bronco fans who are unhappy with him and there is the logical argument that Shanahan hasn't won anything meaningful since Elway left. I would say it is unlikely he goes this year but not impossible. We'll have to wait and see how embarrassing their playoff loss is.

Buck
12-17-2008, 12:32 PM
Rivers is a whiner, coaches and players hate whiners. That and having a losing record makes it harder to get into the PB.

A SD-Den game to decide the division would be high drama with the odds favoring the Bolts at home.

Outside of the division it would probably be viewed more as a special olympics contest but who cares.

Yeah, I dont get that.

Where did his whiner status come from?

What did he whine about?

I think everyone just has seen him trash talking Cutler and trash talking with the Colts fans last year, but I don't think he is a whiner.

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-17-2008, 12:34 PM
Good God, Buck. Take a look at the Chargers history. The Football God hates the Chargers.

I don't know about the Football God, but the Refs sure as hell do!ROFL

vailpass
12-17-2008, 12:36 PM
Yeah, I dont get that.

Where did his whiner status come from?

What did he whine about?

I think everyone just has seen him trash talking Cutler and trash talking with the Colts fans last year, but I don't think he is a whiner.

Trash talking by the starting QB to opposing fans is seen as bush by a lot of people. Had he waited a few more years until he made his bones it probably would have been viewed differently.

Winning matters most though. If the Bolts can avoid being Norved and come back strong next year Rivers will be there again.

Buck
12-17-2008, 12:37 PM
Trash talking by the starting QB to opposing fans is seen as bush by a lot of people. Had he waited a few more years until he made his bones it probably would have been viewed differently.

Winning matters most though. If the Bolts can avoid being Norved and come back strong next year Rivers will be there again.

You didnt answer the question.

When has he ever whined?

vailpass
12-17-2008, 12:50 PM
You didnt answer the question.

When has he ever whined?

Are you serious or just fucking with me? You aren't aware of any of his cry baby antics?

Buck
12-17-2008, 12:51 PM
Are you serious or just ****ing with me? You aren't aware of any of his cry baby antics?

LOL, I think you are mistaking Tomlinson for Rivers.

vailpass
12-17-2008, 12:54 PM

"I have been talking for weeks about Philips Rivers and his big mouth. Now that the Chargers are in the AFC title game, the national media have picked up on what a little girl the Charger quarterback is. I will say exactly what I have been saying for the last few weeks, I can’t stand Philip Rivers.

I can’t think of another active NFL player that makes more irate than Philip Rivers. This is a league full of prima donnas, but there is a difference between arrogance and being obnoxious. Philip Rivers is the epitome of obnoxious and for what?

I have always noticed this guy constantly running his mouth, but it was never more evident than the Monday night Denver game. Yes the team was up, but this guy looked like he was having an exorcism. Rivers got in Jay Cutler’s face and Cutler just looked at him as if he was some annoying fan asking for an autograph.

Last week every NFL fan watched this little girl have a temper tantrum in Indianapolis. Rivers was bobbing his head, jacking his jaw, and jogging like one of those perverts that get caught on Dateline as he went back to the locker room. It wasn’t as if the Chargers were up by 30, nor was the game even half over by this time. Philip Rivers looked like a complete moron."

http://blogs.phillyburbs.com/blog.php?p=21798

vailpass
12-17-2008, 12:56 PM
http://blogs.rockymountainnews.com/drew/archives/2008/01/drew_litton_philip_rivers.html

ohiobronco2
12-17-2008, 12:58 PM
"I have been talking for weeks about Philips Rivers and his big mouth. Now that the Chargers are in the AFC title game, the national media have picked up on what a little girl the Charger quarterback is. I will say exactly what I have been saying for the last few weeks, I can’t stand Philip Rivers.

I can’t think of another active NFL player that makes more irate than Philip Rivers. This is a league full of prima donnas, but there is a difference between arrogance and being obnoxious. Philip Rivers is the epitome of obnoxious and for what?

I have always noticed this guy constantly running his mouth, but it was never more evident than the Monday night Denver game. Yes the team was up, but this guy looked like he was having an exorcism. Rivers got in Jay Cutler’s face and Cutler just looked at him as if he was some annoying fan asking for an autograph.

Last week every NFL fan watched this little girl have a temper tantrum in Indianapolis. Rivers was bobbing his head, jacking his jaw, and jogging like one of those perverts that get caught on Dateline as he went back to the locker room. It wasn’t as if the Chargers were up by 30, nor was the game even half over by this time. Philip Rivers looked like a complete moron."

:clap: I want this persons autograph. But I do feel that Phillip deserved to go over Brett. Clady was also a snub.

EyePod
12-17-2008, 12:58 PM
That.

"Take a hike".

"You know, I'm gonna do that; the weather here is awesome"!ROFL

Greatest Manning Commercial Ever.

I agree.... Those Peyton commercials have gotten better and better. I respected him a lot more ever since his SNL Appearance...

Mr. Flopnuts
12-17-2008, 12:59 PM

LMAO That is priceless dude. Your funny factor just went through the roof in the book Flopnuts.

ohiobronco2
12-17-2008, 01:01 PM

Well he is a big baby as well. Can't you Charger fan(s) stop :deevee: over the call already. It was in week 2. You had plenty of chances since then, it's not like Denver has ran away with the division.

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-17-2008, 01:01 PM

Tomlinson doesn't whine; he sulks.
From behind his Darth Vader helmet.
Where no one can see him rolling his eyes.

This.

EyePod
12-17-2008, 01:02 PM
:clap: I want this persons autograph. But I do feel that Phillip deserved to go over Brett. Clady was also a snub.

You're right. I've never seen an O-Lineman roll better than him. I hope other people noticed that when he goes upfield, he blocks by rolling at people. He did it at least two times during the second KC/DEN game. He's big enough, so it works, but still, I don't think that's a good technique. If he eats too much during the offseason, he's gonna go all Katamari and roll up one of our corners!

RippedmyFlesh
12-17-2008, 01:03 PM
Dear Football God,

I write this letter to you today because I have a favor to ask of you. I ordinarily wouldn't do something like this, but you see, I am willing to do it this time because I think that it is owed.

Back in Early September, you made a decision that I really didn't understand. I was very upset with you then. Heck, I didn't even talk to you for a while, until now anyway. For some reason, you decided to Smite the almighty Ed Hochuli into making a horrible call.

At the time, it Gave the Broncos the opportunity to go on and win the game, which they did. At this point, it seemed as all it was was a minor bump in the Chargers road to the playoffs. They most certainly should have rebounded and found themselves in a better position than they are in now, but because of lack of coaching, unispired play, and a few more unlucky breaks, they find themselves needing your help this weekend.

All I am asking of you is that you take a look down on Sunday, in Tampa and in Denver, and just give the Chargers the opportunity to win back this division. You do not need to give it to them the following week, just make it so they have a chance to redeem themselves.

Please, please, please get this done.

Sincerely Yours, BuckinKaeding

Amen.
I hope he listens to you.
Its not that i like sd its just i hate the donkeys so much i want to see them squirm.

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-17-2008, 01:03 PM
I agree.... Those Peyton commercials have gotten better and better. I respected him a lot more ever since his SNL Appearance...

Word.

"Stand up Mom".

"That's our Mom; she doesn't have a Super Bowl ring but we love her anyway".

:D

vailpass
12-17-2008, 01:04 PM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/6408-san-diego-chargers-philip-rivers-needs-to-shut-his-mouth

Chargers QB Philip Rivers has a bad attitude, that is for sure.

Watching the San Diego Chargers at Indianapolis Colts gave me bad memories of how Terrell Owens used to act on a regular basis.

A cocky, bad sport.

Rivers when walking off the field for his injury was jawing at Colts fans, giving them a piece of his mind because his team was on top and he could.

Something the Owens of old would do.

Rivers then repeated the act after watching his defense stop Peyton Manning from converting on fourth down with 38 seconds remaining the game.

He constantly jawed. I have no clue what he said, but he definitely was not asking Colts fans how their new job was going.

Has he not won enough games to not have to be so arrogant? He is in the playoffs.

I do not know but if I were a Chargers fan I would want my quarterback being more interested in what is going on during the game rather than what fans have to say.

Unfortunately Rivers seems to be coming out as the new OLD Terrell Owens of the NFL.

Someone needs to get their quarterback under control before he starts getting himself in trouble on and off the field.

Maybe Rivers needs a reality check?

I personally have not seen the great quarterbacks of the league ever talking trash to their own teammates on a regular basis, let alone opposing fans.

Rivers, you are not going to make it far in this league being a cocky and arrogant. No one is going to want to put up with you.

Buck
12-17-2008, 01:05 PM

Wow, thanks for quoting some random sports fans blog.

You win the prize for least meaningful quote ever.

Buck
12-17-2008, 01:08 PM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/6408-san-diego-chargers-philip-rivers-needs-to-shut-his-mouth

Chargers QB Philip Rivers has a bad attitude, that is for sure.

Watching the San Diego Chargers at Indianapolis Colts gave me bad memories of how Terrell Owens used to act on a regular basis.

A cocky, bad sport.

Rivers when walking off the field for his injury was jawing at Colts fans, giving them a piece of his mind because his team was on top and he could.

Something the Owens of old would do.

Rivers then repeated the act after watching his defense stop Peyton Manning from converting on fourth down with 38 seconds remaining the game.

He constantly jawed. I have no clue what he said, but he definitely was not asking Colts fans how their new job was going.

Has he not won enough games to not have to be so arrogant? He is in the playoffs.

I do not know but if I were a Chargers fan I would want my quarterback being more interested in what is going on during the game rather than what fans have to say.

Unfortunately Rivers seems to be coming out as the new OLD Terrell Owens of the NFL.

Someone needs to get their quarterback under control before he starts getting himself in trouble on and off the field.

Maybe Rivers needs a reality check?

I personally have not seen the great quarterbacks of the league ever talking trash to their own teammates on a regular basis, let alone opposing fans.

Rivers, you are not going to make it far in this league being a cocky and arrogant. No one is going to want to put up with you.

Again, you are posting a quote from somebody with little to no credibility.

He is nothing like T.O.

He just likes to have fun.

Not once have you seen him do anything off the field like T.O.

You are way off base.

ohiobronco2
12-17-2008, 01:11 PM
Again, you are posting a quote from somebody with little to no credibility.

He is nothing like T.O.

He just likes to have fun.

Not once have you seen him do anything off the field like T.O.

You are way off base.

One time I saw Phillip kill a man with a Trident. No sh*t.

vailpass
12-17-2008, 01:11 PM
You're right. I've never seen an O-Lineman roll better than him. I hope other people noticed that when he goes upfield, he blocks by rolling at people. He did it at least two times during the second KC/DEN game. He's big enough, so it works, but still, I don't think that's a good technique. If he eats too much during the offseason, he's gonna go all Katamari and roll up one of our corners!

Yep, that's why Clady is leading the vote in the poll "Who Was The Biggest Pro Bowl Snub" at sportingnews.com. He is in front of Phyllis Rivers, John Abraham, Dallas Clark and Steve Slatton.
Not bad for a rookie.

Mark M
12-17-2008, 01:12 PM
Dear Chargers fans,

Would you please stop bugging me? Honestly ... I don't understand why you bother. I do, however, understand that you're hurting.

Your team has never won a Super Bowl, and was embarrassed in the one it did make ... you continue to hire retread coaches who have been proven failures, and then act shocked when your team chokes in the playoffs ... your current team is stocked with talent, yet it almost lost to a glorified college team ... you drafted Ryan Leaf ... your powder blue uniforms are of a color usually reserved for infant children and $10 whores ... your stadium has all the ambiance of a strip mall ... and you can't even manage to support your team properly in that stadium -- often times, it's packed with the opposing team's fans.

So yes, I get it. It sucks to be you.

But that's not by accident. You see ... well ... since you have yet to get the hint, let me put this bluntly: I hate you.

So, please, leave me the hell alone. After all, I'm busy trying to find the Chiefs a new GM.

Sincerely,

Football God

MM
~~:p

Buck
12-17-2008, 01:13 PM
One time I saw Phillip kill a man with a Trident. No sh*t.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v723/ultimateingreulingterror/ach45395.gif

vailpass
12-17-2008, 01:14 PM
Wow, thanks for quoting some random sports fans blog.

You win the prize for least meaningful quote ever.

You asked me to show you where people say Phyllis is a cry baby. What sources do you want, that zomby who coaches your team?
Google "phillip rivers cr" and it will auto-fill the word "crying" with 4 or 5 pages.

edit* that sounded hostile and I don't mean to be that way, you have always comported yourself as a gentleman here even though your choice of closing time establishments has occasionally been called into question.

Buck
12-17-2008, 01:15 PM
MM
~~:p

http://carboncopy.hobix.com/archives/4%20sad%20chubby.jpg

ohiobronco2
12-17-2008, 01:16 PM

All I can say is that he has received praise from several people for the season he has had(apparently not from the average NFL fan or his peers). In games that I've watched, he's been pretty dominant, even against some of the best pass rushers in the league. I didn't notice that he "rolled" at people, that must be a lost blocking technique. Are we talking full blown sonic the hedgehog roll? Seriously, don't take a few isolated incidents and make a judgement of talent based upon that. He appears to be the best rookie lineman out of a class that is going to be special.

Buck
12-17-2008, 01:17 PM
You asked me to show you where people say Phyllis is a cry baby. What sources do you want, that zomby who coaches your team?
Google "phillip rivers cr" and it will auto-fill the word "crying" with 4 or 5 pages.

You asked to be shown, you have been shown. If you don't agree that Phyllis is a whining pussy you are certainly entitled.

How about you quote something that he has said himself, not just some loser internet retard who hates the chargers so they write a blog about how hes a whiner.

Even if he is a whiner (which hes not), its better than being a fucking cheap shot, knee cutting bronco.

ohiobronco2
12-17-2008, 01:17 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v723/ultimateingreulingterror/ach45395.gif

:DROFL

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-17-2008, 01:19 PM
[quote=vailpass;5305030]You asked me to show you where people say Phyllis is a cry baby. What sources do you want, that zomby who coaches your team?

edit* that sounded hostile and I don't mean to be that way, you have always comported yourself as a gentleman here even though your choice of closing time establishments has occasionally been called into question.[/q

ZING!ROFL

vailpass
12-17-2008, 01:31 PM
How about you quote something that he has said himself, not just some loser internet retard who hates the chargers so they write a blog about how hes a whiner.

Even if he is a whiner (which hes not), its better than being a fucking cheap shot, knee cutting bronco.

Easy big fella, you have always been cool here and I don't mean to piss you off. If you really don't believe any of the things he has said qualify as crying or whining then I respect your view.

Like I said, google "phillip rivers crying" and that alone gets you 4 or 5 pages.

alanm
12-17-2008, 01:41 PM
It's my opinion mind you, That God doesn't give a flying frap about football. The Chargers have to do it the hard way. :shake:

vailpass
12-17-2008, 01:42 PM
All I can say is that he has received praise from several people for the season he has had(apparently not from the average NFL fan or his peers). In games that I've watched, he's been pretty dominant, even against some of the best pass rushers in the league. I didn't notice that he "rolled" at people, that must be a lost blocking technique. Are we talking full blown sonic the hedgehog roll? Seriously, don't take a few isolated incidents and make a judgement of talent based upon that. He appears to be the best rookie lineman out of a class that is going to be special.

Check out the latest from RealScouts.They did a re-draft 7 months after this year's original NFL draft based on rookie performance this year. Here is how they say the top 10 should have gone:

1.Matt Ryan, QB Atlanta
2. Chris Johnson, RB Tennessee
3. Ryan Clady, OT Denver
4. Jerod Mayo, LB New England
5. Joe Flacco, QB Baltimore
6. Chris Long, DE St. Louis
7. Jake Long, OT Miami
8. Eddie Royal, WR Denver
9. Matt Forte, RB Chicago
10. Steve Slaton, RB Houston

Source: Sporting News Magazine December 8 pg. 76

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-17-2008, 01:44 PM
Easy big fella, you have always been cool here and I don't mean to piss you off. If you really don't believe any of the things he has said qualify as crying or whining then I respect your view.

Like I said, google "phillip rivers crying" and that alone gets you 4 or 5 pages.

What we're seeing here, is something I suspect is happening all over the Charger Nation.

It's not just the losses that are inspiring the high-octane defensiveness/short-tempers, it's the fact that SD has had three chances in three years to go the distance, and have come up short.
And in this League, that three-shotter is THEE WINDOW more often than not.

The window is now closed, the roller-coaster has passed the top of the peak, and the "clink-clink-clink" the precedes the screaming fall down to the bottom has begun.

I do not say this to rub it in to Keadings face, I'm just pointing out some relevant statistics in terms of the overall Law Of Averages in the NFL.

Buck
12-17-2008, 01:45 PM

Sorry.

I shouldn't have got that upset, but I just think that he gets a bad wrap.

I still hate Tom Nalen, George Foster, etc....

Buck
12-17-2008, 01:46 PM
And FTR, I think Clady should be in the Pro Bowl too.

vailpass
12-17-2008, 01:49 PM
Sorry.

I shouldn't have got that upset, but I just think that he gets a bad wrap.

I still hate Tom Nalen, George Foster, etc....

It's all good in the neighborhood. FWIW Rivers is the only Charger I have ever disliked.
Kaeding, the guy behind your screen name, is from my neck of the woods and was cool enough to donate an autographed NFL football to commemorate the passing of a member of my fantasy league who died of cancer at 28 years old.

Buck
12-17-2008, 01:51 PM
It's all good in the neighborhood. FWIW Rivers is the only Charger I have ever disliked.
Kaeding, the guy behind your screen name, is from my neck of the woods and was cool enough to donate an autographed NFL football to commemorate the passing of a member of my fantasy league who died of cancer at 28 years old.

That sucks about the guy in your Fantasy League.

Kaeding runs a Basketball Camp in Iowa every offseason and I tried emailing the director of that to see if I could donate some money and get one of the T-Shirts they give out but I didn't get a response.

Everyone here hates Kaeding.

I think I am his only fan.

vailpass
12-17-2008, 01:56 PM
That sucks about the guy in your Fantasy League.

Kaeding runs a Basketball Camp in Iowa every offseason and I tried emailing the director of that to see if I could donate some money and get one of the T-Shirts they give out but I didn't get a response.

Everyone here hates Kaeding.

I think I am his only fan.

:D It isn't easy being the kicker. If you make the kick you should have, if you miss you are a bum.
If people knew him for the outstanding citizen and person he is ( I don't know him personally) they might view him differently.
I bet if you sent a letter or e-mail to him at his Charger address he would answer you regarding the camp t-shirt.

Quesadilla Joe
12-17-2008, 02:05 PM
The division will be rapped up this weekend. Denver is at home with a chance to clinch the division. Mile High magic will be back this Sunday.:D

RJ
12-17-2008, 02:06 PM
There are no atheists in foxholes.

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-17-2008, 02:35 PM
The division will be rapped up this weekend. Denver is at home with a chance to clinch the division. Mile High magic will be back this Sunday.:D

I've said it before, and I'll say it again; congratulations on being the biggest floater in the AFC's Porta-Potty.
:evil:

DaFace
12-21-2008, 06:13 PM
BK's apparently in good with the man upstairs.

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-21-2008, 06:17 PM
BK's apparently in good with the man upstairs.

Yep; Mr. Rodgers 'Chuck and Pukes' are still alive.

Buck
12-21-2008, 07:11 PM
Thank You Football God.

Its up to you if you want to help us next week, but if you don't I understand.

Its probably best that you let these two teams duke it out without your help.

Once again, thanks for the opportunity.

-BK

blueballs
12-21-2008, 07:13 PM
you now must sacrifice LT's seed
into the hungry mouth of a Raider drag queen

Spott
12-21-2008, 07:24 PM

ROFL

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-21-2008, 07:28 PM
ROFL

WORD.