PDA

View Full Version : My christmas list now that king carl gone

big nasty kcnut
12-18-2008, 06:03 AM
My wish for chistmas 1. Peace on earth 2. Control of the moon 3. 50 trillions dollars tax free 4. Date katie perry,liz phair, cat osterman and jenny finch 5. Gaz,parker and mr blond come back 6. Nick alton get bitch slapped by stevie ray 7. Last go to a chiefs game in kc with my dad and brother

keg in kc
12-18-2008, 06:08 AM
Okay then.

J Diddy
12-18-2008, 06:10 AM
Okay then.

dude shut the fuck up

control of the moon is important

keg in kc
12-18-2008, 06:14 AM
dude shut the **** up

control of the moon is importantGet a fucking belt. Problem solved.

J Diddy
12-18-2008, 06:15 AM
Get a ****ing belt. Problem solved.

ROFL

HypnotizedMonkey
12-18-2008, 06:21 AM
liz phair. yes.

Fritz88
12-18-2008, 07:03 AM
May I add. 2 chicks at the same time.

Chief Chief
12-18-2008, 07:04 AM
You want peace on earth and then a bitch-slappin' to happen?!?!!

That jus' don't make sense...

Alphaman
12-18-2008, 07:46 AM
Who's Nick Alton and what's your beef with him?

seclark
12-18-2008, 07:47 AM
You want peace on earth and then a bitch-slappin' to happen?!?!!

That jus' don't make sense...

it all falls into place once we've got control of the moon.
sec

penguinz
12-18-2008, 08:21 AM
2-7 are far more likely to happen than #1.

KcMizzou
12-18-2008, 08:25 AM
Awesome.

TEX
12-18-2008, 09:09 AM
My list:

1. Fire Herm
2. Fire Herm
3. Fire Herm
4. Fire Herm
5. Fire Herm
6. Fire Herm
7. Fire Herm
8.Fire Herm
9. Fire Herm
10. Fire Herm

Delano
12-18-2008, 09:32 AM
Sorry but Jenny Finch is taken.

RJ
12-18-2008, 09:39 AM
My wish for chistmas 1. Peace on earth 2. Control of the moon 3. 50 trillions dollars tax free 4. Date katie perry,liz phair, cat osterman and jenny finch 5. Gaz,parker and mr blond come back 6. Nick alton get bitch slapped by stevie ray 7. Last go to a chiefs game in kc with my dad and brother

Merry Christmas, nut. My advice is to start with #7 and then work your way back.

gblowfish
12-18-2008, 10:18 AM

Liz Phair will make you very very tired....
But a good kind of tired!

Merry Christmas BNKCNUT!

Reerun_KC
12-18-2008, 10:19 AM
I want a new coach....

HemiEd
12-18-2008, 10:24 AM
:clap: Nice list.

Dr. Johnny Fever
12-18-2008, 10:27 AM
Date katie perry,liz phair, cat osterman and jenny finch

A. I'm already dating Liz Phair

B. How would your girlfriend feel about that

RedThat
12-18-2008, 10:30 AM
My christmas list now that Carl is gone(just Chiefs):

1. Chiefs hire a really good GM.
2. Chiefs new GM fires Herm and most of the coaching staff, brings in new personnel and scouts
3. Chiefs hire a really good coach and coaching staff, and scouting staff
4. Chiefs have an awesome drafts year after year
5. Chiefs make key FA acquisitions and trades
6. Chiefs go from one of the worst teams in the NFL to one of the best
7. Chiefs win division titles, make playoffs, win playoff games and then win SBs
8. Chiefs win 3 or 4 SBs and make their way into a dynasty
9. Chiefs are one of the most feared teams to play against and build a great reputation
10. Us Chiefs fans are happy

Sully
12-18-2008, 10:33 AM
If I had one wish that I could wish this holiday season, it would be that all the children to join hands and sing together in the spirit of harmony and peace. If I had two wishes I could make this holiday season, the first would be for all the children of the world to join hands and sing in the spirit of harmony and peace. And the second would be for 30 million dollars a month to be given to me, tax-free in a Swiss bank account. You know, if I had three wishes I could make this holiday season, the first, of course, would be for all the children of the world to get together and sing, the second would be for the 30 million dollars every month to me, and the third would be for encompassing power over every living being in the entire universe. And if I had four wishes that I could make this holiday season, the first would be the crap about the kids definitely, the second would be for the 30 million, the third would be for all the power, and the fourth would be to set aside one month each year to have an extended 31-day orgasm, to be brought out slowly by Rosanna Arquette and that model Paulina-somebody, I can't think of her name. Of course my lovely wife can come too and she's behind me one hundred percent here, I guarantee it. Wait a minute, maybe the sex thing should be the first wish, so if I made that the first wish, because it could all go boom tomorrow, then what do you got, y'know? No, no, the kids, the kids singing would be great, that would be nice. But wait a minute, who am I kidding? They're not going to be able to get all those kids together. I mean, the logistics of the thing is impossible, more trouble than it's worth! So -- we reorganize! Here we go. First, the sex thing. We go with that. Second, the money. No, we got with the power second, then the money. And then the kids. Oh wait, oh jeez, I forgot about revenge against my enemies! Okay, I need revenge against all my enemies, they should die like pigs in hell! That would be my fourth wish. And, of course, my fifth wish would be for all the children of the world to join hands and sing together in the spirit of harmony and peace. Thank you everybody and Merry Christmas.

gblowfish
12-18-2008, 10:43 AM
A. I'm already dating Liz Phair

B. How would your girlfriend feel about that

Liz Phair needs a giant spankie.
She would hurt you real bad.

Dr. Johnny Fever
12-18-2008, 10:51 AM
She would hurt you real bad.

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Jilly
12-18-2008, 10:53 AM
If I had one wish that I could wish this holiday season, it would be that all the children to join hands and sing together in the spirit of harmony and peace. If I had two wishes I could make this holiday season, the first would be for all the children of the world to join hands and sing in the spirit of harmony and peace. And the second would be for 30 million dollars a month to be given to me, tax-free in a Swiss bank account. You know, if I had three wishes I could make this holiday season, the first, of course, would be for all the children of the world to get together and sing, the second would be for the 30 million dollars every month to me, and the third would be for encompassing power over every living being in the entire universe. And if I had four wishes that I could make this holiday season, the first would be the crap about the kids definitely, the second would be for the 30 million, the third would be for all the power, and the fourth would be to set aside one month each year to have an extended 31-day orgasm, to be brought out slowly by Rosanna Arquette and that model Paulina-somebody, I can't think of her name. Of course my lovely wife can come too and she's behind me one hundred percent here, I guarantee it. Wait a minute, maybe the sex thing should be the first wish, so if I made that the first wish, because it could all go boom tomorrow, then what do you got, y'know? No, no, the kids, the kids singing would be great, that would be nice. But wait a minute, who am I kidding? They're not going to be able to get all those kids together. I mean, the logistics of the thing is impossible, more trouble than it's worth! So -- we reorganize! Here we go. First, the sex thing. We go with that. Second, the money. No, we got with the power second, then the money. And then the kids. Oh wait, oh jeez, I forgot about revenge against my enemies! Okay, I need revenge against all my enemies, they should die like pigs in hell! That would be my fourth wish. And, of course, my fifth wish would be for all the children of the world to join hands and sing together in the spirit of harmony and peace. Thank you everybody and Merry Christmas.

I vote for the sex thing.... but I'm gonna need some help making the rest of all your wishes come true. I get the feeling this is from a movie, though, or something. or maybe you are actually this clever?!!