PDA

View Full Version : Football Sirius Radio, NFL Channel

HemiEd
12-19-2008, 04:36 PM
Anyone else having problems with their service?

I have two subscriptions, and had recently cancelled a portable. We will get it all squared away, then for some reason they will turn one off again, they can't seem to keep it all straight.
Their stock is down below 12 cents a share now. I am just wondering, how long they can keep it going.

Anyone else having these issues?

btlook1
12-19-2008, 05:05 PM
I haven't had any big problems with them but lately they have been merging with XM and changing the channels around....I'm about ready to ax my service just because they are irritating me...I don't listen to it much anyway!
On another note I have a friend that's been buying Sirius stock lately he just figures it can't do down much lower; he made alot of money on it a few years ago when it went up. What does everybody think about the stock?

HemiEd
12-22-2008, 09:28 AM
I haven't had any big problems with them but lately they have been merging with XM and changing the channels around....I'm about ready to ax my service just because they are irritating me...I don't listen to it much anyway!
On another note I have a friend that's been buying Sirius stock lately he just figures it can't do down much lower; he made alot of money on it a few years ago when it went up. What does everybody think about the stock?

It has been my experience, that once a stock gets that low, bankruptcy is right around the corner. I avoided the stock at $3 when everyone was going bonkers over it.
I learned it the hard way, Fruit of the Loom ( paid $2 share), Converse (paid $2 share), Hiet (paid $4) and a few more, all are worthless, lost my money.