PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs DJ

LiL stumppy
12-21-2008, 01:16 PM
How can anyone say he has been horrible. He hasn't been that bad. He plays on a horrible D and doesn't have much of a chance. Jeez, look who's coaching him anyways. He will be a good LB wants gets a surrounding cast and decent freaking coach.

Coach
12-21-2008, 01:19 PM
He plays the game half-speed.

petegz28
12-21-2008, 01:21 PM
He plays the game half-speed.

that happens when you are not playing where you should be

milkman
12-21-2008, 01:22 PM
He hasn't been horrible, but neither has he lived up to expectations.

LiL stumppy
12-21-2008, 01:24 PM
Hasn't he played all three LB spots this season, or in the past two seasons? He has potential to be a stud with some players and a good coach.

petegz28
12-21-2008, 01:24 PM
He hasn't been horrible, but neither has he lived up to expectations.

We do not blitz him enough...I'd rathr see him on the weak side and let him use his speed to blitz

the Talking Can
12-21-2008, 01:25 PM
he's a little bit better than Fujita...not a lot, just a little

Coach
12-21-2008, 01:27 PM
he's a little bit better than Fujita...not a lot, just a little

Problem is, Fujita was what, a 4th round pick? 5th round? I couldn't remember, but the fact is that D.Johnson hasn't lived up to his first round hype. That's a disappointment.

the Talking Can
12-21-2008, 01:31 PM
Problem is, Fujita was what, a 4th round pick? 5th round? I couldn't remember, but the fact is that D.Johnson hasn't lived up to his first round hype. That's a disappointment.

i agree

i think he is a huge disappointment....look at a pick like patrick willis, or hell even mayo, and then look at DJ.....sad

LiL stumppy
12-21-2008, 01:41 PM
i agree

i think he is a huge disappointment....look at a pick like patrick willis, or hell even mayo, and then look at DJ.....sad

Look at the D around Willis. He has Takeo Spike and Manny Lawson around him.

the Talking Can
12-21-2008, 01:42 PM
Look at the D around Willis. He has Takeo Spike and Manny Lawson around him.

willis is in another league than DJ

cdcox
12-21-2008, 01:47 PM
Hasn't he played all three LB spots this season, or in the past two seasons? He has potential to be a stud with some players and a good coach.

Not much point in talking about potential for a 4th year player. He is what he is.

Bob Dole
12-21-2008, 01:51 PM

Kind of like blaming a 1st round TE who got moved to right OT for not "living up to expectations"...

LiL stumppy
12-21-2008, 02:31 PM
Not much point in talking about potential for a 4th year player. He is what he is.

Ah, sorry not true. A better coach and better players can make someone a better player, doesn't matter the age.

So your saying all players who have been in the league over 3 years don't need practice? They can skip all the prac. and play in the games since they can't get any better, correct?