PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Welcome to the pre preseason.

SenselessChiefsFan
12-22-2008, 08:14 AM
First, let me make it clear.... I don't think the Chiefs are throwing games. However, I don't think they are focusing solely on wins.

This team is firmly looking towards next year. From moving DJ to the middle, to continuing to pile the game on Thigpen's shoulders... the final games of this season are little more than glorified evaluation and trial and error to prepare for next year.

Going with the pass on 4th and 1 a few weeks ago would have been catching the defense off guard. Now, the defense expects it. Running LJ would have caught the Phins off guard. So, why the pass? Why put so much on Thigpen's shoulders?

Frankly, I think it is the coaching staff trying to evaluate the spread and Tyler Thigpen. This is coming at a higher priority than winning the games in my opinion.

As I look around, the Chiefs are moving guys around, bringing guys up and letting them play and seemingly trying to get as many people on game film as possible.

DJ to the middle seems like a desperate team looking for a way to shore up a possition. But, I think it is a team that has been woefully dissapointed by the 15th pick in the draft, and desperately trying to find out whether he can fit into the future of this team at ANY position.

It all seems like Herm and this coaching staff believe they will be back. I just wonder what assurances they have from the organization.

Extra Point
12-22-2008, 08:56 AM
Please check your fruitcake for herbal content.

LOCOChief
12-22-2008, 09:13 AM
Please check your fruitcake for herbal content.

ROFL

12-22-2008, 09:46 AM
Can we give this poster the DUH award based on his thread title alone.

Monty
12-22-2008, 10:29 AM
Can we give this poster the DUH award based on his thread title alone.

How's this?

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51KJMD50NZL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Reerun_KC
12-22-2008, 11:47 AM
Herm has zero business looking forward or thinking about next year... IF anything he should be worried about his resume and where he can get a DB coaching job or broadcast job next year...

HemiEd
12-22-2008, 12:00 PM
Oh, to be looking at this team through rose colored glasses again.

Make sure you are tucked away and asleep early Christmas Eve, Santa is coming!

Look at the picture of Herm in Reruns sig. The is/was an NFL head coach that has his team's logo in the BACK!

Look at all previous pictures of Herm with that hat on, the Chief's logo has always been up front. He is gone, and he is pouting and pissed.

BYE HERM YOU WORTHLESS POS!

Mecca
12-22-2008, 12:07 PM
Herm knows he's gone he keeps referring to the team as "they" instead of we.

Reerun_KC
12-22-2008, 12:31 PM
Herm knows he's gone he keeps referring to the team as "they" instead of we.

I noticed that yesterday as well.. There was no "I" or "we", or "I" told them then this and "we" didnt do that....

It was all about "them" and "they".... Which seemed wierd coming from a glory hound pompus ass as Herm is...

Reerun_KC
12-22-2008, 12:31 PM
Oh, to be looking at this team through rose colored glasses again.

Make sure you are tucked away and asleep early Christmas Eve, Santa is coming!

Look at the picture of Herm in Reruns sig. The is/was an NFL head coach that has his team's logo in the BACK!

Look at all previous pictures of Herm with that hat on, the Chief's logo has always been up front. He is gone, and he is pouting and pissed.

BYE HERM YOU WORTHLESS POS!

Great catch... You know I didnt catch that until just now... :clap: