PDA

View Full Version : Poop Donkeys about to make history, congrats to them

Chiefs Pantalones
12-22-2008, 04:29 PM
They will be the first team in NFL history to not make the playoffs after leading their division by three wins with three games to go if they lose on Sunday.

kcchiefsus
12-22-2008, 04:32 PM
I hate the Chargers but they deserve a win, it would be the ultimate payback after that bullshit call (actually, those bullshit CALLS) that gave them the game in Denver earlier in the season against San Diego.

dirk digler
12-22-2008, 04:33 PM
I hate the Chargers but they deserve a win, it would be the ultimate payback after that bullshit call (actually, those bullshit CALLS) that gave them the game in Denver earlier in the season against San Diego.

This

BigMeatballDave
12-22-2008, 04:39 PM
I hate the Chargers but they deserve a win, it would be the ultimate payback after that bullshit call (actually, those bullshit CALLS) that gave them the game in Denver earlier in the season against San Diego.Yup. Karma's a bitch!

Boon
12-22-2008, 04:44 PM
Fug 'em.
Cheating bastages.

notorious
12-22-2008, 05:13 PM
F*** the cheating, c@#!-sucking donkies!

It still pisses me off how they just brushed off the Bronculi call as just another break. Donk fans contested that San Diego still had a chance to win. Bull-S$#, they had already won the game! Everything that happened after Bronculi's BS should have never occured.

Buck
12-22-2008, 05:15 PM
I just realized that had that call gone the right way, this season would already be over.

The Bolts would be 8-7 w/ a 5-0 Division Record and the Broncos 7-8 w/ a 2-3 Division Record.

It would have been impossible for them to get into the playoffs.

Mr. Flopnuts
12-22-2008, 05:17 PM
F*** the cheating, c@#!-sucking donkies!

It still pisses me off how they just brushed off the Bronculi call as just another break. Donk fans contested that San Diego still had a chance to win. Bull-S$#, they had already won the game! Everything that happened after Bronculi's BS should have never occured.
That Hall runback in 05 should've never happened because that was a block in the back!!1!!!!11!!!won

MagicHef
12-22-2008, 05:18 PM
I just realized that had that call gone the right way, this season would already be over.

The Bolts would be 8-7 w/ a 5-0 Division Record and the Broncos 7-8 w/ a 2-3 Division Record.

It would have been impossible for them to get into the playoffs.

Hochuli knows the future, and was just making the season more interesting.

notorious
12-22-2008, 05:20 PM
Hochuli knows the future, and was just making the season more interesting.

Good point. That call is going to give San Diego that much more motivation to beat the piss out of the Donks. Not that they need any more........... Plus it will make it that much more painful for the Donk fans when their hearts are ripped out. LOL

notorious
12-22-2008, 05:25 PM
That Hall runback in 05 should've never happened because that was a block in the back!!1!!!!11!!!won

03' runback by Hall still pisses off the Donk fans. When I bring up the fact that the refs allowed their chop-blocking linemen to wear greased up jerseys in the playoffs back in 97', not to mention the salary cap cheating, they act like they have no idea what I'm talking about.

Tell yourself a lie enough times and eventually you will believe it.

MagicHef
12-22-2008, 05:32 PM
Good point. That call is going to give San Diego that much more motivation to beat the piss out of the Donks. Not that they need any more........... Plus it will make it that much more painful for the Donk fans when their hearts are ripped out. LOL

Not to ruin your fun or anything, but I'm pretty sure most Bronco fans have already resigned themselves to the fact that the Broncos will not be winning on Sunday.

talastan
12-22-2008, 05:35 PM
Not to ruin your fun or anything, but I'm pretty sure most Bronco fans have already resigned themselves to the fact that the Broncos will not be winning on Sunday.

I was wondering why I hadn't seen Vail or Garcia around here? Especially after this thread. ROFL

the Talking Can
12-22-2008, 05:37 PM
since Elway, the Rat is just another Marty....if that...

notorious
12-22-2008, 06:02 PM
[QUOTE=MagicHef;5321343]Not to ruin your fun or anything, but I'm pretty sure most Bronco fans have already resigned themselves to the fact that the Broncos will not be winning on Sunday.[/QUOTE

No prob. It will still hurt for them. Remember when you were growing up, when you did something wrong, you knew you were going to get punished, but you had to wait for Dad to come home. The wait is just as bad as the punishment.

The Bolts, on the other hand, have had their shot plenty of times in the past only to choke it away.

Should be entertaining.

MagicHef
12-22-2008, 06:12 PM
The Bolts, on the other hand, have had their shot plenty of times in the past only to choke it away.

Hmm...

Which team will choke worse? That will be interesting. And I can tell you, as a Bronco fan, I really don't care about the game. I am fully confident that whatever the Chargers do to lose the game, the Broncos will out-do them.

kansas hawk
12-22-2008, 06:13 PM
Go Chargers!!!!!! just for this game

notorious
12-22-2008, 10:30 PM
Hmm...

Which team will choke worse? That will be interesting. And I can tell you, as a Bronco fan, I really don't care about the game. I am fully confident that whatever the Chargers do to lose the game, the Broncos will out-do them.

Not all Donk fans are as I described, just most of the fans out here in the 50% Chief fans/ 50% Broncos divide. The Chiefs fans are just as big of a-holes, but without the arrogance

You still have to care, though. God knows if the Chiefs were in this position I would be pissed but still supporting them to win the division. A 9-7 record and a division title counts the same as a 13-3 record/division title.

Bwana
12-22-2008, 11:23 PM
Worth a thousand words.

blueballs
12-22-2008, 11:41 PM
what's the *
the Broncos don't make history
with out an *

Bob Dole
12-22-2008, 11:48 PM
But, but, but Jay Cutler is a GREAT quarterback. Bob Dole knows it's true because he hears at least 4 different people say it repeatedly every Sunday morning!

notorious
12-22-2008, 11:55 PM
But, but, but Jay Cutler is a GREAT quarterback. Bob Dole knows it's true because he hears at least 4 different people say it repeatedly every Sunday morning!

LOL Game. Set. Match

Griese/Plummer/Cutler is the next John Elway! I'm am reminded of this almost every time I talk to Donk fan from around here. My god, when Bell had ONE good game he was to become Terrell Davis along with Denver having the next Thannon Tharpe and Rod Smith already on the roster.

They need to get a grip on reality. We have got a nice dose of it ourselves the last few years, it is time for their helping. Without Elway they aren't relevant.

The funniest thing is they still think that when we play them we treat it like our Superbowl. Not quite, just a rivalry. Arrogance once again ROFL

Boon
12-22-2008, 11:58 PM
LOL Game. Set. Match

Griese/Plummer/Cutler is the next John Elway! I'm am reminded of this almost every time I talk to Donk fan from around here. My god, when Bell had ONE good game he was to become Terrell Davis along with Denver having the next Thannon Tharpe and Rod Smith already on the roster.

They need to get a grip on reality. We have got a nice dose of it ourselves the last few years, it is time for their helping. Without Elway they aren't relevant.

The funniest thing is they still think that when we play them we treat it like our Superbowl. Not quite, just a rivalry. Arrogance once again ROFL

Quentin Griffin is the next Barry Sanders

Crush
12-23-2008, 01:01 AM
... and the winner of this game gets to be slaughtered by the Colts in the 1st Rd. :thumb:

kcxiv
12-23-2008, 01:18 AM
Not all Donk fans are as I described, just most of the fans out here in the 50% Chief fans/ 50% Broncos divide. The Chiefs fans are just as big of a-holes, but without the arrogance

The only reason why Chiefs fans have no arrogance is because they cant. The Chiefs havent won in what? 40 years now. If the Chiefs had won anything in the last 10-15 years, you better bet the fans would flaunt it. Chargers went there in the 90's for us Chiefs fans, we got nothing. Most of us weren't even alive when the Chiefs got theirs.

Hammock Parties
12-23-2008, 03:06 AM
can you fucking believe it? The winner of our once proud and stout AFC West is most likely going to have only 8 fucking wins!? What the hell has happened to all of us? Well, the Raiders are the same ol same ol i guess, i mean the rest of us

Hammock Parties
12-23-2008, 03:07 AM
Oh god and I can't stand Jay fucking Cuntler at all. You just look at his face and you can tell he's a dumbfuck douche

notorious
12-23-2008, 08:42 AM
Oh god and I can't stand Jay ****ing ****ler at all. You just look at his face and you can tell he's a dumb**** douche

The Emperor: Good. Use your aggressive feelings. Let the hate flow through you. :evil:

All in fun, but both Cutler and Rivers tend to get me a little worked up, too.

Reerun_KC
12-23-2008, 08:46 AM
All in fun, but both Cutler and Rivers tend to get me a little worked up, too.

You know how gay that really sounded?

crazycoffey
12-23-2008, 08:50 AM
Yup. Karma's a bitch!

then, what the F did we do to piss off karma?

Reerun_KC
12-23-2008, 08:50 AM
then, what the F did we do to piss off karma?

You really have to ask?

Amnorix
12-23-2008, 08:59 AM

QFT.

crazycoffey
12-23-2008, 09:20 AM
You really have to ask?

well, yeah. It's been along time that karma has owned us. Was Karma a dallas texan fan?

MagicHef
12-23-2008, 09:27 AM
This thread certainly turned hilarious.

notorious
12-23-2008, 01:09 PM
You know how gay that really sounded?

OK, Cutler and Rivers get me a little F$#@ing P#@^@( off every now and then!

Is that better? :)

Boon
12-23-2008, 03:45 PM
can you ****ing believe it? The winner of our once proud and stout AFC West is most likely going to have only 8 ****ing wins!? What the hell has happened to all of us? Well, the Raiders are the same ol same ol i guess, i mean the rest of us

In 2002, 8-8 was the record of the two BOTTOM teams in the AFC West.

How far we've come......................

Taco John
12-23-2008, 03:57 PM
The funniest thing is they still think that when we play them we treat it like our Superbowl.

That's because you do.

notorious
12-23-2008, 05:44 PM
That's because you do.

:) :) :) :) :)

Buck
12-23-2008, 06:03 PM
In 2002, 8-8 was the record of the two BOTTOM teams in the AFC West.

How far we've come......................

It changes every year.

This year its the AFC East, last year it was the AFC South, the year before that it was the AFC North, etc....