PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Merry Christmas from the Chiefs! An Autographed Football!

dtebbe
12-22-2008, 10:36 PM
So my wife calls me today and tells me I have a box from the Chiefs. I'm like WTF, I didn't order anything from the Chiefs. So I get home and open it, and it's a nice football autographed by Brian Waters, along with a letter from my relocation rep thanking me for working with them on the relocation (my old seats are going away with the renovations) and for my continued support of the team. Pretty class thing to do IMHO.

Hell, I was happy as can be with the relocation, I am in the top row of Sec 114 and was able to add a 3rd seat.

DT

OnTheWarpath15
12-22-2008, 10:39 PM
So, what row will you be in?

Curious to see how many rows they are taking out to widen the concourse.

chief52
12-22-2008, 10:39 PM
So my wife calls me today and tells me I have a box from the Chiefs. I'm like WTF, I didn't order anything from the Chiefs. So I get home and open it, and it's a nice football autographed by Brian Waters, along with a letter from my relocation rep thanking me for working with them on the relocation (my old seats are going away with the renovations) and for my continued support of the team. Pretty class thing to do IMHO.

Hell, I was happy as can be with the relocation, I am in the top row of Sec 114 and was able to add a 3rd seat.

DT

Very classy. Something that costs them very little time or money and makes a season ticket holder feel appreciated. Great idea.

Mr. Flopnuts
12-22-2008, 10:41 PM
It was Carl's idea.

KcMizzou
12-22-2008, 10:42 PM
Huh.

Say what you will... (bitch, bitch, moan, moan)

But that's pretty cool.

Grats man!

dtebbe
12-22-2008, 10:48 PM
So, what row will you be in?

Curious to see how many rows they are taking out to widen the concourse.

I'm in Row 38 now, which will be the top row of Section 114. My old seats were in Sec 123 Row 39, and we had 1 row behind us there. So my understanding is the open air suites and 2 rows of seats are going away. I also have to say the lady was SUPER nice and very patient and helpful in finding something that was about equal to what I had.

Of coarse a Tony G. football would have been REALLY nice, but I'm not complaining :))

DT

BryanBusby
12-22-2008, 10:50 PM
That was rather nice of them.

chief52
12-22-2008, 10:50 PM
I'm in Row 38 now, which will be the top row of Section 114. My old seats were in Sec 123 Row 39, and we had 1 row behind us there. So my understanding is the open air suites and 2 rows of seats are going away. I also have to say the lady was SUPER nice and very patient and helpful in finding something that was about equal to what I had.

DT

But are you closer or farther from the aisle? Important question.

RippedmyFlesh
12-22-2008, 10:57 PM
I know times have been tough for us chiefs fans the past couple of years but in the 40 years i have followed the team 1 thing remains the same
kc chiefs team/fans = Class

StcChief
12-22-2008, 11:07 PM
nice. too bad they didn't give you the old seats.

DMAC
12-22-2008, 11:23 PM
Can you exchange it for a Barth signed ball? Cause, I would do that.

blueballs
12-22-2008, 11:38 PM
the letter plus the ball
is nice collectors item