PDA

View Full Version : Life I just had a bad bad migraine

Johnny Vegas
12-23-2008, 05:07 AM
and asked my buddy for some herb and took a few rips out of a home made gravity bong(I remember making those back in my high school days and I didn't have enough to roll a J) and about 30 minutes later I am not sick and irritated anymore for ****ing the first time all ****ing day my migraine is gone!!!

In fact I now have an appetite and can finally eat something. Haven't had a meal all day because the migraine was so bad it had me hovering over the toilet every hour. I used to take hydro codone for them, but that shit made me puke.

I couldn't take the pain anymore so I had to find some herb to sooth the pain. Bayer, advil didn't help one bit and didn't want to take too much. I think I've found my help for my migraines.

Fishpicker
12-23-2008, 05:17 AM
that sounds more like a conventional headache than it does a migraine. ingesting MJ while you have a migraine can have the opposite effect.

Johnny Vegas
12-23-2008, 05:42 AM
that sounds more like a conventional headache than it does a migraine. ingesting MJ while you have a migraine can have the opposite effect.

I'm sorry, but telling me that it was a conventional headache is complete BS. I've had them my whole life, I used to be on a prescription for my migraines and it was the hydro codone made me throw up more often then just the headache. I've had the migraine since about 1 AM yesterday and its finally gone about an hour ago. Just so happened I toke a few rips off some herb and within the hour it was fading away. When you go blind in one eye during the headache it isn't a normal headache. Its a migraine.

crispystl
12-23-2008, 07:05 AM
and asked my buddy for some herb and took a few rips out of a home made gravity bong(I remember making those back in my high school days and I didn't have enough to roll a J) and about 30 minutes later I am not sick and irritated anymore for ****ing the first time all ****ing day my migraine is gone!!!

In fact I now have an appetite and can finally eat something. Haven't had a meal all day because the migraine was so bad it had me hovering over the toilet every hour. I used to take hydro codone for them, but that shit made me puke.

I couldn't take the pain anymore so I had to find some herb to sooth the pain. Bayer, advil didn't help one bit and didn't want to take too much. I think I've found my help for my migraines.

Mary jane has many medical benefits. Last week me and my wife had the flu real bad. after we had both quit puking for awhiile and got out of bed. I went and smoked some bud. She thought I was crazy, but five minutes later I was free of nausea, had a huge appetite, and felt better overall. I thought she was gonna ask for a toke for a moment after she saw my improved condition. Anyhow at least you are feeling better.

crispystl
12-23-2008, 07:06 AM
I'm sorry, but telling me that it was a conventional headache is complete BS. I've had them my whole life, I used to be on a prescription for my migraines and it was the hydro codone made me throw up more often then just the headache. I've had the migraine since about 1 AM yesterday and its finally gone about an hour ago. Just so happened I toke a few rips off some herb and within the hour it was fading away. When you go blind in one eye during the headache it isn't a normal headache. Its a migraine.

Yeah that doesn't sound like any conventional headache I've ever heard of. Also I have used Mary Jane to alleviate headaches for years.

Johnny Vegas
12-23-2008, 08:21 AM
Mary jane has many medical benefits. Last week me and my wife had the flu real bad. after we had both quit puking for awhiile and got out of bed. I went and smoked some bud. She thought I was crazy, but five minutes later I was free of nausea, had a huge appetite, and felt better overall. I thought she was gonna ask for a toke for a moment after she saw my improved condition. Anyhow at least you are feeling better.

thanks man. It was bad. I didn't think it would work, but my friend says it works so I called him 3 AM wanting a little bit to use. I got to say I'm not exactly high, but its sobering to have the headache gone. Now I can sleep without waking up to play tag with the toilet. If there is anything out there that can do a better job and is legal I'm all ears. I'm not so worried about pee test from my job because lets face it the amount I smoke will leave my system in a couple days, its just that well its illegal. lol

Demonpenz
12-23-2008, 09:25 AM
It can have a different effect each time. I wouldn't be surprised you smoked next headache and it got booming worse with dancing bananna's in your eyesite.

Fish
12-23-2008, 09:50 AM

That's not true at all. I've had migraines since I was about 12 yrs old. I get the full on visual aura before the actual headache starts. I lose about 1/3 of my vision for 45 minutes or so. Always the left side of my vision, and always the same "shape". I have a strobing green/black aura shaped like Africa over the left side of my vision. I get one a month on average, sometimes up to 3 in a month, sometimes if I'm lucky 1 every 2 months.

I've taken just about every kind of triptan-based medication available for migraines, and none of them work as well as MJ. The triptan-based drugs can make you feel just as bad as the migraine with the dizziness and nausea. MJ eliminates the headache enough to where you can actually sleep it off instead of tossing and turning feeling your skin crawl and your head throb. No nausea either. And it eliminates the "medicine head" feeling afterwards.

I would never advocate for people to go out and acquire illegal drugs. But I believe it when a fellas says it relieved his migraine effectively. Never had anything but relief with it. It's been the same every time. No bad results at all.

Johnny Vegas
12-23-2008, 05:55 PM
It can have a different effect each time. I wouldn't be surprised you smoked next headache and it got booming worse with dancing bananna's in your eyesite.

http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk191/wheresjoemoe/Banana_Man.gif

eazyb81
12-23-2008, 06:00 PM
Coffee always works for me when trying to get rid of a headache.

BigVE
12-23-2008, 06:04 PM
o

Johnny Vegas
12-23-2008, 06:04 PM
That's not true at all. I've had migraines since I was about 12 yrs old. I get the full on visual aura before the actual headache starts. I lose about 1/3 of my vision for 45 minutes or so. Always the left side of my vision, and always the same "shape". I have a strobing green/black aura shaped like Africa over the left side of my vision. I get one a month on average, sometimes up to 3 in a month, sometimes if I'm lucky 1 every 2 months.

I've taken just about every kind of triptan-based medication available for migraines, and none of them work as well as MJ. The triptan-based drugs can make you feel just as bad as the migraine with the dizziness and nausea. MJ eliminates the headache enough to where you can actually sleep it off instead of tossing and turning feeling your skin crawl and your head throb. No nausea either. And it eliminates the "medicine head" feeling afterwards.

I would never advocate for people to go out and acquire illegal drugs. But I believe it when a fellas says it relieved his migraine effectively. Never had anything but relief with it. It's been the same every time. No bad results at all.

have any relatives who have bad migraines? I have about 3-5 family members known to have chronic migraines early in their life.

I can't wait to go to bed tonight. I'll get some real sleep. I stopped drinking gatorade/powerade and my migraines seem to have been triggered a lot less.

Johnny Vegas
12-23-2008, 06:08 PM
o

oh GAWD! There is no way I'd do that. I'd feel like my head would explode with it strapped down like that. I can only imagine what it'd be like. lol Now if you can bake it in a cookie or brownie then I'm listening.

Johnny Vegas
12-23-2008, 06:13 PM
Coffee always works for me when trying to get rid of a headache.

I've been told caffeine will trigger my migraines more. Its when I cut off the caffeine it will start.

blueballs
12-23-2008, 07:29 PM
I'm not sure what I'm suppose to do with this info
but for your ease I feel no compulsion to dial 1-800-NARC

Johnny Vegas
12-23-2008, 07:34 PM
I'm not sure what I'm suppose to do with this info
but for your ease I feel no compulsion to dial 1-800-NARC

You want to use my cell phone?

Fire Me Boy!
12-23-2008, 07:47 PM
I've been told caffeine will trigger my migraines more. Its when I cut off the caffeine it will start.

Caffeine can be both a trigger and a cure.

When I suffered from cluster headaches (which, coincidentally stopped when I found out I was diabetic), one of the meds that worked for me was Ercaf, a prescription caffeine pill. It's a vasoconstrictor, used to treat vascular headaches like migraine.

Cluster headaches are like mini-migraines that occur multiple times a day for a minimum of three weeks. From the age of 17 to about 23 I had them four times a year. The worst one I had was sitting behind my right eye for about 2 weeks. I'd completely lost vision in that eye, and if looking at the eye you'd have thought I'd ruptured the artery... the pupil was about 1/2 the size of my other pupil, and there literally was no white to be seen.

Then... the headache switched sides. In a matter of about four hours, I'd lost vision in my other eye. I was completely blind.

My doctor and neurologist kinda freaked - my mom came up to college to get me, the doctors ordered a CT and MRI of my head, afraid I might have a brain tumor.

By the end of the ordeal, my doctors had me shooting lidocaine from a needle-less syringe up my nostrils, directly onto my sinuses, just trying to stop the pain.

That one lasted for just under a month. I was out of class for most of that time. I found that I could take a combination of menthol pads on my head and a prescription called indomethacin and could function somewhat, which allowed me to do some of my classwork.

In the years I had clusters, the only thing that worked for me all the time, was the indomethacin. It's usually prescribed as an arthritis medication. I had tried a number of prescribed narcotics, and they typically worked the first time. But they never worked after that. The indomethacin worked.