PDA

View Full Version : Football AFC west teams in the playoffs.

Fritz88
12-23-2008, 01:49 PM
I find it hard to support any of them, especially with Cutler and Rivers thrown into the equation.

But sometimes, people (Bears fans, Colts fans, etc) get on my nervous and keep saying that our conference sucks and is one of the weakest. So it would bring me some joy when they get their asses handed to them.

blueballs
12-23-2008, 01:51 PM
n00bs
damn I hate breaking in new people

talastan
12-23-2008, 01:53 PM
Nope, no AFC West team deserves to be there when the Pats will possibly miss with an 11-5 record. I'll probably support the Titans this postseason. They seem to be the real deal and would love to see a team that has finished its rebuild reap the rewards.

LiL stumppy
12-23-2008, 01:54 PM
They get on your nervous?

I hate when people get on my nervous.

Deberg_1990
12-23-2008, 01:54 PM
Nope, no AFC West team deserves to be there when the Pats will possibly miss with an 11-5 record.

If that happens thats just wrong. The NFL needs to look at restructuring or adding more playoff teams.

an 8-8 team over an 11-5 team is wrong any way you look at it.

The Franchise
12-23-2008, 01:55 PM
I don't support AFC West teams outside of the Chiefs. If the Chiefs don't make the playoffs then I'll pick an AFC team to support (outside of the West). This year I'll be rooting for the Titans.

Buck
12-23-2008, 01:55 PM
I'll be rooting for the Chargers.

blueballs
12-23-2008, 01:56 PM
this group will be all about the Tits
shocking I know

talastan
12-23-2008, 02:00 PM
I don't support AFC West teams outside of the Chiefs. If the Chiefs don't make the playoffs then I'll pick an AFC team to support (outside of the West). This year I'll be rooting for the Titans.

Never thought I'd root for a team led by Kerry Collins. ROFL I just look at the Titans and it gives me hope for the future of the Chiefs. With a new GM and hopefully new HC and staff I could see a real turnaround. Very much like Miami had this year.

Fritz88
12-23-2008, 02:01 PM
I'll probably go for Philly (hopefully they make it) if not, then Kurt Warner all the way.

raybec 4
12-23-2008, 02:02 PM
I will never root for teams the Chiefs have to play twice a year.

DaFace
12-23-2008, 02:10 PM
No. They don't deserve to be there in the first place. I hope that Indy destroys either one of 'em.

kcxiv
12-23-2008, 02:16 PM
I honestly dont care who makes the play offs in the west of the Chiefs arent in it.

The Franchise
12-23-2008, 02:20 PM
Never thought I'd root for a team led by Kerry Collins. ROFL I just look at the Titans and it gives me hope for the future of the Chiefs. With a new GM and hopefully new HC and staff I could see a real turnaround. Very much like Miami had this year.

I'd love to see an Atlanta vs. Miami Superbowl. How awesome would it be to see Matt Ryan make the SB in his rookie year.

Taco John
12-23-2008, 02:24 PM
Nope, no AFC West team deserves to be there when the Pats will possibly miss with an 11-5 record. I'll probably support the Titans this postseason. They seem to be the real deal and would love to see a team that has finished its rebuild reap the rewards.

Yeah. We should scrap the division system and go for a BCS system! It's only fair!

ohiobronco2

Not saying I disagree with you, but the Chargers did beat the great Jets and Pats. I hope Miami wins that division. Just think, Parcells turned around the Dolphins in one season, who is to say that a new GM couldn't do the same for you guys. You never know.

smittysbar
SD only, and depends who they are playing.

jidar
12-23-2008, 02:26 PM
This isn't college football, you don't cheer for your division in the NFL. damn

If the Chiefs can't make it then I always want it to be the Chargers because I fucking hate Denver and Oakland. Once the Chargers are in I want them to lose the first game.

Fritz88
12-23-2008, 02:28 PM
If the Chiefs can't make it then I always want it to be the Chargers because I ****ing hate Denver and Oakland. Once the Chargers are in I want them to lose the first game.

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

jjchieffan
12-23-2008, 04:32 PM
No way I support any AFC worst team. Neither team deserves to be there this year. I also root against the Mannings. I never liked either one of them. My biggest playoff dread is a NYG vs. Indy Superbowl. I would have to skip that one. Unless someone told me, I would never know who one, because I could not possibly care less. My support after KC goes to the Steelers first. I am also intrigued to see how far the Dolphins, Falcons, and Ravens go. Three teams that were bad last year, got new coaches, and turned things around. The more successful they are the better. I think the new GM and Clark will see that and hopefully it will cause them to decide not to retain Herm.

Pablo
12-23-2008, 05:43 PM
I also root against the Mannings. I never liked either one of them. My biggest playoff dread is a NYG vs. Indy Superbowl. I would have to skip that one. That would be the best matchup by far, IMO. I'd probably like to see that game the most.