PDA

View Full Version : Santa 2.0 - Follow via Twitter

teedubya
12-24-2008, 04:09 PM
http://twitter.com/santaclaus

Beirut, Lebanon - considered as a possible candidate for the 2024 Summer Olympics games. Might have to fly down with the sleigh then.
3 minutes ago from web

Amman, Jordan - city originally built on seven hills, but it now spans over an area of nineteen hills. Fun to run the sleigh over them! 7 minutes ago from web

Khartoum, Sudan - refugees fleeing conflicts in neighboring nations are still livng here. Don't ask for much, my heart goes out for them. 9 minutes ago from web

Nairobi, Kenya - many parks and open spaces with dense tree-cover. Makes it hard to find a place to land my sleigh. 16 minutes ago from web

Sorry about the lack of pictures but SOMEONE forgot to bring the spare charged batteries. 18 minutes ago from txt

Moscow, Russian Federation - zipping around the Kremlin and startling some guards. I think they may have been asleep. HO! HO! HO! 21 minutes ago from web
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia - Holy Trinity Cathedral and Parliament building look so cool from the air! I see people attending midnight mass. 34 minutes ago from web

My suit is designed special to keep me at a uniform comfort level so that I do not get sick from all the temperature changes. 38 minutes ago from txt

Baghdad, Iraq - largest Iraq city, on west bank of Tigris River. The city was designed in a circle. Glad I am not flying in circles! 38 minutes ago from web

Aden, Yemen - the harbor below in the crater of an extinct volcano. Glad there is no volcanic activity now! Might make for a hot trip! about 1 hour ago from web
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia - the highest Quality of Living in Saudi Arabia. Lots of high tech toys to deliver here. Did I bring batteries? about 1 hour ago from web

Antananarivo, Madagascar - Antananarivo is home of the University of Madagascar, with lots of good hard studying student to deliver to! about 1 hour ago from web

Kuwait City, Kuwait - I can see Liberation Tower, the tallest structure in Kuwait, and 13th tallest freestanding structure in the world. about 1 hour ago from web

Tehran, Iran - With the war going on I have to very careful here. Don't want to get shot down or even worst yet, killed! about 2 hours ago from web

http://twitpic.com/vzsx - What a gorgeous town this has become. We enjoy flying through every year. about 3 hours ago from TwitPic

Dubai City, Dubai, United Arab Emirates - Lots of petroleum and natural gas wells below. I can smell them as we approach rooftop levels. about 3 hours ago from web

Of course, not everyone in Afghanistan is a terrorist. Especially some of the innocent young children. about 3 hours ago from web

Kabul, Afghanistan - 3 million people live here and many of them are on the good list. Lots of toys to deliver here. about 3 hours ago from web

Tashkent, Uzbekistan - the Capital and one of the oldest cities in Central Asia. Beautiful holiday displays below. Don't see any snow. about 3 hours ago from web

Karachi, Pakistan - largest city in Pakistan, on the coast of the Arabian Sea, original capital of Pakistan. Many good children here! about 3 hours ago from web

Ultra Peanut
12-24-2008, 04:24 PM
http://i44.tinypic.com/118og80.png

teedubya
12-24-2008, 04:59 PM
Cape Town, South Africa - Mother City of Africa, a rare cultural gem, many scenic wonders, magnificent seascapes and panoramic vistas.
3 minutes ago from web

Athens, Greece - a magical city worshipped by gods and people, a birthplace for civilization. Full of good boys and girls! 9 minutes ago from web

Helsinki, Finland - perfect example of a city mixed with nature with a way of life based on respect to mother nature. One of our favorites. 18 minutes ago from web

Bucharest, Romania - laden with historical charm and buzzing cultural scene, founded by a shepherd named Bucur (He was on the NICE list) 22 minutes ago from web

Johannesburg, South Africa - The inner city is not just the historical centre but also its symbolic, economic and cultural centre. 28 minutes ago from web

Istanbul, Turkey - Byzantium is the first known name of the city, and then Constantinople. Still a beautiful city by any name. 30 minutes ago from web

Kyiv, Ukraine - also spelled Kiev, Modern Kyiv is a mix of the old and the new. But old or new, many people still believe in Santa! 33 minutes ago from web

http://twitpic.com/w2dm - Everytime we fly over the deserts of Egypt it amazes me how large the pyramids and all can be. 35 minutes ago from TwitPic

Odesa, Ukraine - major seaport on the Black Sea also known for its huge outdoor market. Of course, they are all closed this time of night. 36 minutes ago from web

Cairo, Egypt - Sitting on the banks of the Nile River, I enjoy flying over the pyramids every year. What amzing works of architecture. 44 minutes ago from web

Jerusalem, Israel - Jesus was brought to Jerusalem not long after his birth. He was such a good kid, the best behaved of all time. about 1 hour ago from web