PDA

View Full Version : Other Games Bored waiting for Santa?

Thig Lyfe
12-24-2008, 07:04 PM
http://www.sporcle.com/games/world.php

Try and name all the countries of the world.

I only got 94 out of 195. There are a lot of countries. Unfortunately, I somehow missed a few obvious ones, like Poland, Norway and Costa Rica. The latter two I did get the first time tonight, but I had to leave and didn't get to finish. I must have forgotten to mark them again.

You have 15 minutes!

AndChiefs
12-24-2008, 07:22 PM
I suck...only 71

Missed most of Africa, a few in Eastern Europe, a couple of the northern South American countries, and some southeastern islands.

Priest31kc
12-24-2008, 07:30 PM
I did the NFL teams, of course very easy, and then I checked the % of teams guessed right, and guess what, our Kansas City Chiefs are LAST with 75.9%.

I guess the Chiefs are the least popular team in the NFL

Thig Lyfe
12-24-2008, 09:09 PM
I did the NFL teams, of course very easy, and then I checked the % of teams guessed right, and guess what, our Kansas City Chiefs are LAST with 75.9%.

I guess the Chiefs are the least popular team in the NFL

Hahaha, I noticed that, too. The Chiefs are so bad, people forget they exist.

Priest31kc
12-24-2008, 11:59 PM
Hahaha, I noticed that, too. The Chiefs are so bad, people forget they exist.

Wow, and the Royals are the least known on the MLB teams at 73.7%.

Kansas City is not well known apparently.

And in the NBA, the Milwaukee Bucks were the least known.

Rain Man
12-25-2008, 05:21 PM
I got 152 countries, though it should've been 154 since they have misspellings of kyrgyzistan and bosnia and herzogovina that cost me points. My biggest oversight was bangladesh, as well as ireland, hungary, afghanistan, and denmark. Most of my misses were little caribbean islands and south pacific islands.

Buck
12-25-2008, 06:16 PM
I got 152 countries, though it should've been 154 since they have misspellings of kyrgyzistan and bosnia and herzogovina that cost me points. My biggest oversight was bangladesh, as well as ireland, hungary, afghanistan, and denmark. Most of my misses were little caribbean islands and south pacific islands.

Thats pretty good.

I only got 83, I mispelled Luxembourg (left out the u) so it should have been 84. Apparently, greenland isnt a country???

The ones I was surprised to have forgotten were: Guatemala, Venezuela, Peru, Bolivia, and Lithuania.