PDA

View Full Version : What happened to the Avatars????

alanm
12-26-2008, 11:21 AM
Someone spoil it for everyone? Just wondering since I've been gone a couple of days and noticed last night when I logged on that everyone's had dissapeared. :hmmm::shrug:

Bugeater
12-26-2008, 11:22 AM
Your intraweb must be teh brokenzzz.

morphius
12-26-2008, 11:25 AM
Did you somehow get switched to @work mode?

alanm
12-26-2008, 11:25 AM
Your intraweb must be teh brokenzzz.
Naw.. I'm not able to add one or view anybodys. I checked my user CP to see if I did something stupid the other day and disabled something. I don't know WTF is going on. :banghead:

alanm
12-26-2008, 11:27 AM
Did you somehow get switched to @work mode?Nah it's in full featured mode.

Bugeater
12-26-2008, 11:30 AM
Naw.. I'm not able to add one or view anybodys. I checked my user CP to see if I did something stupid the other day and disabled something. I don't know WTF is going on. :banghead:

You don't happen to be using Firefox with the latest version of Adblock, are you?

morphius
12-26-2008, 11:31 AM
Nah it's in full featured mode.
Check your options to verify that they are enabled, since you can disable sig and av's there.

morphius
12-26-2008, 11:32 AM
You don't happen to be using Firefox with the latest version of Adblock, are you?
yup, that was going to be my next thing, the latest one will try to block all av's if you try to block one by default. You have to be careful when doing it now.

alanm
12-26-2008, 11:34 AM
You don't happen to be using Firefox with the latest version of Adblock, are you?Yeah it was adblock. I had to disable it for Chiefs Planet. They must have a little conflict going on at the moment.

Bugeater
12-26-2008, 11:35 AM
Yeah it was adblock. I had to disable it for Chiefs Planet. They must have a little conflict going on at the moment.

If you want to block one individually you have to click on "custom", or it will filter them all.

alanm
12-26-2008, 11:54 AM
If you want to block one individually you have to click on "custom", or it will filter them all.Apparently I am too stupid to figure out how to reset it for the Planet. It's either view all or nothing. :banghead::#

Bugeater
12-26-2008, 04:02 PM
Figured I'd post the fix for this here so it's on record if anyone else has the same problem.

Open up a thread, click on the "ABP" stop sign button on your browser, a list will come up of the blockable/blocked items on that page, and anything that is blocked will show up in red. On the right side of each blocked item you'll see where it says "http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/customavatars/*", right click on that part and then select "disable filter". You don't need to do it on every blocked item, just do it once and it will fix the problem.