PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs I don't think the chiefs are gonna get pioli

RedThat
12-26-2008, 10:06 PM
jmo. I dont think its gonna happen. although i do want it to happen dont get me wrong?

i just think there is too much of a relationship between belicheck and him that the krafts or even those 2 for that matter are not willing to seperate.

i think pioli will listen, but the bond and the chemistry between himself and the organization is too great to seperate.

but i do believe KC is the most attractive destination for any top executive to go. i mean better then detroit, oakland, any of the other toilet teams.

Hammock Parties
12-26-2008, 10:21 PM
o rly? i think it will hapen lol but don't get me rong!

chagrin
12-26-2008, 10:29 PM
I don't believe for a second that we get that guy, not as long as Clark Hunt is keeping Herm here. Mr. Hunt should probably find out how Indianapolis got Bill Polian and follow that method

88TG88
12-26-2008, 10:31 PM
As long as we bring him in and interview him I'm happy. That shows we can at least recognize some smart dudes in the biz. If the dude doesn't wanna work here then so be it.

Crush
12-26-2008, 10:34 PM
Listen to yourself and you will realize that you are wrong. The synthetic logic of the available circumstances is incompatible of the rationality of the present reality. If you took one ounce of your situation and placed it in a bathtub full of water, then you will truly see that it cannot float. Pioli is a god among executives and he once to proclaims as an immortal god. In order for him to do that, he has to understand that he must separate himself from the perception that he calls Heaven. Therefore, he must leave the Patriots and come to KC because of the will of the present reality. If he wants to proclaim his take in the historical records, then he must come to KC and lead the team to the promised land. Only then will he realize that it is possible for the ascension of the ordinary man. That is why he is coming to KC. I am afraid you are wrong, sir. I have nothing against you, but you are wrong when the discussion concerns this manner.

Stinger
12-26-2008, 10:37 PM
FWIW just got out of the car listening to the Mort Report on ESPN Radio and Mort was saying that don't be surprised if Pioli ends up in Cleveland. :shrug:

BucEyedPea
12-26-2008, 10:42 PM
I sure hope no one gets Pioli! JHC! He has NE written all over him forever.

blueballs
12-26-2008, 10:46 PM
We need someone with a keen eye for talent
that is competent - practical and personable
the anti-carl doesn't have to be a Poli

Crush
12-26-2008, 10:52 PM
FWIW just got out of the car listening to the Mort Report on ESPN Radio and Mort was saying that don't be surprised if Pioli ends up in Cleveland. :shrug:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chiefs Pantalones
12-26-2008, 10:53 PM
My main concern is Herm. I want him gone. We haven't totally cleaned house yet. I'm sure whoever we get will get rid of him, but I'm not counting my chickens yet. I'll be happy with whoever, it'll be a breath of fresh air getting Herm out of here and having a clean house.

Hammock Parties
12-26-2008, 11:07 PM
My main concern is Herm. I want him gone. We haven't totally cleaned house yet. I'm sure whoever we get will get rid of him, but I'm not counting my chickens yet. I'll be happy with whoever, it'll be a breath of fresh air getting Herm out of here and having a clean house.

It's going to feel so totally different. Herm was just the last, dying gasp of the Carl era. For some reason alot of idiots saw him as something else.

Chiefs Pantalones
12-26-2008, 11:13 PM
It's going to feel so totally different. Herm was just the last, dying gasp of the Carl era. For some reason alot of idiots saw him as something else.

I gave him a chance, but I was wrong.

StcChief
12-26-2008, 11:16 PM
I think it comes down to how much control GM has.

whoman69
12-26-2008, 11:46 PM
I think a GM would get a lot of control over the football operations. I'm just not so sure they would get access to the deep pockets.

RedThat
12-27-2008, 12:27 AM
Herms gone.

Believe it guys, hes a goner. you have to understand, 90% of the time once a new GM gets hired, he brings in his own set of guys. Very rarely does it happen when a new GM gets hired he retains the services of the current crop of coaches, scouts and personnel in the organization.

the only way Herm stays, is if Hunt hires someone who is familiar with Herm and has some sort of ties to him. Maybe a guy like Bradway or McKay. But I see that as highly unlikey.

Hammock Parties
12-27-2008, 12:28 AM
you have to understand, 90% of the time once a new GM gets hired, he brings in his own set of guys. .

Oh, OK. Glad you cleared that up for us. I was wondering.

Ultra Peanut
12-27-2008, 12:22 PM
Well, I think your FACE is like a BUTTHOLE.

Mr. Laz
12-27-2008, 01:34 PM
none of us has any clue about whether Pioli will leave ANYWHERE

i'm surprised that Pioli hasn't wanted his own team :shrug:

apparently he's happy ...... but

maybe he just hasn't seen the right circumstance yet :shrug:

Bowser
12-27-2008, 01:50 PM
If not Pioli, then Chris Polian.

If not Cowher, then Steve Spagnola.

Chiefs Pantalones
12-27-2008, 01:56 PM
If not Pioli, then Chris Polian.

If not Cowher, then Steve Spagnola.

If not Steve Spagnola, then John Stamos.

Bowser
12-27-2008, 01:57 PM
If not Steve Spagnola, then John Stamos.

His hair alone would ensure 5 wins.

Chiefs Pantalones
12-27-2008, 02:39 PM
His hair alone would ensure 5 wins.

And a clean Full House.

OHHHHH DAMMMNNN I'M GOOD!!! HEYYYO!!!!! :