PDA

View Full Version : Football Former Patriots' lineman Villa accused of rape

Boyceofsummer
12-28-2008, 12:03 AM
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/football/nfl/12/27/former.patriot.villa.accused.rape.ap/index.html

WALPOLE, Mass. (AP) -- Police are searching for former New England Patriots player and high school football coach Danny Villa, who is accused of raping a child.

The Wrentham District Court on Friday issued a warrant for Villa's arrest on for three counts of rape of a child over 14 and three counts of enticing a minor.

The 44-year-old Villa had been working as a football coach at Walpole High School. He resigned Tuesday, hours after the school superintendent confronted him over allegations of criminal misconduct filed by a parent a day earlier.

Villa led one of the most successful high school football programs in the state, capping an undefeated season with a championship earlier this month.

Villa played in the NFL for 12 seasons, including six with the Patriots.

Copyright 2008 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

JohnnyV13
12-28-2008, 12:12 AM
He was arrested tonight in Tucson. He's from Arizona and played at ASU. He also played 4 years for the chiefs as a backup lineman (93 to 96).

Boyceofsummer
12-28-2008, 12:27 AM
He was arrested tonight in Tucson. He's from Arizona and played at ASU. He also played 4 years for the chiefs as a backup lineman (93 to 96).

A ladies man?

Agent V
12-28-2008, 01:26 AM
Weird. Lately Patriots offensive lineman are known only for raping defensive tackles and ends.

CoMoChief
12-28-2008, 07:25 AM
If it has to do with anything negative at all and the Patriots, this will hardly get any coverage at all IMO.

NFL wants to protect their golden team.

Lonewolf Ed
12-28-2008, 08:18 AM
Damn... I had a beer with him in Westport long ago. I said hello since I recognized him and he bought me a brew. I guess I am lucky I was over 21 then...

JuicesFlowing
12-28-2008, 08:24 AM
That's a sad and disturbing story.

notorious
12-28-2008, 09:11 AM
A ladies man?

No wonder Dorsey has been struggling. It isn't even him! Somebody pulled a rather obvious "Switch-a-roo" on the Chiefs after the draft........... :hmmm:

crispystl
12-28-2008, 09:41 AM
[QUOTE=Lonewolf I guess I am lucky I was over 21 then...[/QUOTE]

Don't worry you still are.