PDA

View Full Version : Life Talk about tired

Over-Head
12-29-2008, 12:31 PM
My little fella has a chest infection.
He’s a lot better than when he first got sick Christmases day.
He went from me chasing him all around the church through mass to hacking and coughing within 2 hours.
A trip to the hospital confirmed our fears the next morning.
Chest cold/infection.

They gave him a vaporizer thingy mask at the hospital, don’t know what it’s called, but man talk about open his breathing back up.

For the last few night's, he’s been having trouble breathing till the med's kick in (some pink liquid shit that he really don’t like the taste of) so he’s spent them sleeping on my chest in a "not so easy chair". (Lazy Boy is gonna love me next month after this one. Ahh but a dad does what he has to do.) waking him up every 6 hours for more of his favorite pink shit.

Mom went to town today so I’m just home hanging with the boy.
Anyway, he hasn’t really had good full sleep, so here on day 4 he get’s me to pop in a "High5"video for him.
I went to the bathroom, come back, and he’s out cold draped over a pillow on the sofa.

That was at 10:30 It’s 2:52 now.
I just went in to check him again for the bazillionth time, to make sure he wasn’t dead or something, put his blanket back over him and listened to a miniature chain saw.
Man can that boy snore!

Buck
12-29-2008, 12:36 PM
How could it possibly be 2:52? Its 10:35 where I am at...

Anyways, sounds like hes getting a little better. I hear that Kids get a lot sicker because they haven't built up immunities yet.

Sounds like you met up w/ Mom, how did that go?

Over-Head
12-29-2008, 01:12 PM
How could it possibly be 2:52? Its 10:35 where I am at...

Anyways, sounds like hes getting a little better. I hear that Kids get a lot sicker because they haven't built up immunities yet.

Sounds like you met up w/ Mom, how did that go?
Not yet, little guy got sick, so we posponed a week. Leave next Sat.
He just now woke up 3:45. (NL has it's own time zone. Half hour ahead of Atlantic. 1.5 in front of Eastern.)
Makes for almost a 6 hour nap. Me thinks the boy was tired!:eek: