PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Are you jealous that we haven't fired anyone yet?

TinyEvel
12-31-2008, 02:25 AM
Well?

Ebolapox
12-31-2008, 02:27 AM
yeah. it's a travesty that gun and herm (and a lot of the position coaches) still have jobs.

DaneMcCloud
12-31-2008, 02:30 AM
I'm jealous of your avatar.

Is there a blue tooth connector in your ear?

TinyEvel
12-31-2008, 02:31 AM
I'm jealous of your avatar.

Is there a blue tooth connector in your ear?

I'm jealous of your hair.

ZING!

TinyEvel
12-31-2008, 02:32 AM
I didn;t even see the Bluetooth part.

ROFL

ROFL

Is that about the av? or games or what?

DaneMcCloud
12-31-2008, 02:34 AM
I didn;t even see the Bluetooth part.

ROFL

ROFL

Is that about the av? or games or what?

There's a black thing in the ear.

I was just joking.

The avatar is freaking awesome!

Ebolapox
12-31-2008, 02:38 AM
why does it feel that, every time I post in this thread, it's merely interrupting some sort of quasi-online mutual masturbation?

TinyEvel
12-31-2008, 02:39 AM
It's a California thing...you wouldn't understand.

NEG REP!!!!!

TinyEvel
12-31-2008, 02:40 AM

NEG REP!!!!!

CURSE YOU, DEFAULT POSITIVE REP HOTBUTTON!!!!!!!

:cuss:

Ebolapox
12-31-2008, 02:42 AM
CURSE YOU, DEFAULT POSITIVE REP HOTBUTTON!!!!!!!

:cuss:

ROFL

DaneMcCloud
12-31-2008, 02:43 AM
why does it feel that, every time I post in this thread, it's merely interrupting some sort of quasi-online mutual masturbation?

I think that's your avatar.

LMAO

Ebolapox
12-31-2008, 02:44 AM
I think that's your avatar.

LMAO

ROFL

I catch more shit about this avvy... and you better not even fucking ASK me if it's me. if you do, I just may come through this goddamned monitor and KILL YOU.

Direckshun
12-31-2008, 02:46 AM
I understand the notion that an incoming GM may, just may, MAY MAY MAY want to keep Herm.

But there is 0% chance anybody will keep Pfeifer, Gun, or Krumrie. There is no reason to keep them around.

DaneMcCloud
12-31-2008, 02:46 AM
ROFL

I catch more shit about this avvy... and you better not even fucking ASK me if it's me. if you do, I just may come through this goddamned monitor and KILL YOU.

I already read your "excuse".

And if you do decide to kill me, can we at least set it up where it's a fake death and we split the $2 million dollar life insurance policy equally?

I'd hate to just to die.

That would suck.

Ebolapox
12-31-2008, 02:49 AM
I already read your "excuse".

And if you do decide to kill me, can we at least set it up where it's a fake death and we split the $2 million dollar life insurance policy equally?

I'd hate to just to die.

That would suck.

shit, why not. I'm equal-freaking-opportunity.

DaneMcCloud
12-31-2008, 02:55 AM
shit, why not. I'm equal-freaking-opportunity.

Thanks!

They'll make a movie about us someday where you double cross me, leaving the money to you and your girlfriend.

Unfortunately, your girlfriend becomes greedy and kills you for the money.

Now we're both dead.

Then, cut to picture and my wife really isn't dead and she and your girlfriend run off with the money. Of course, my wife kills your girlfriend during a semi-passionate kiss, so she gets all the money while we're tits up in the desert.

So do us both a favor and go gay.

It's our only hope.

Ebolapox
12-31-2008, 03:01 AM
Thanks!

They'll make a movie about us someday where you double cross me, leaving the money to you and your girlfriend.

Unfortunately, your girlfriend becomes greedy and kills you for the money.

Now we're both dead.

Then, cut to picture and my wife really isn't dead and she and your girlfriend run off with the money. Of course, my wife kills your girlfriend during a semi-passionate kiss, so she gets all the money while we're tits up in the desert.

So do us both a favor and go gay.

It's our only hope.

ROFL

I literally LOL at that shit. pretty sure the wife would have something to say about the last part, though.

Mr Luzcious
12-31-2008, 03:25 AM
ROFL

I literally LOL at that shit. pretty sure the wife would have something to say about the last part, though.

So she thinks you have no hope at all?

BigRock
12-31-2008, 03:40 AM
Does Carl not count?

oaklandhater
12-31-2008, 03:49 AM

NEG REP!!!!!

ITs a Socal thing dont put me in with your lot.

12-31-2008, 03:59 AM
What did I miss?

CHIEF4EVER
12-31-2008, 04:03 AM
Are you jealous The Chiefs (Clark) have/has not fired anyone yet?

In a word......YES. :grr:

Rausch
12-31-2008, 04:05 AM
I'd definitely like a new GM fairly quick...

oaklandhater
12-31-2008, 04:05 AM
In a word......YES. :grr:

This

Every day that herm is still the HC of the chiefs puts more Doubt in my mind that he is still going to be the Coach next year.

Which is slowly eating my soul from the inside out.

CHIEF4EVER
12-31-2008, 04:12 AM
This

Every day that herm is still the HC of the chiefs puts more Doubt in my mind that he is still going to be the Coach next year.

Which is slowly eating my soul from the inside out.

I cannot fathom any reason, logical or otherwise, that Herm and Gunther still have a job within 2 miles of 1 Arrowhead Drive. :grr:

oaklandhater
12-31-2008, 05:45 AM
I cannot fathom any reason, logical or otherwise, that Herm and Gunther still have a job within 2 miles of 1 Arrowhead Drive. :grr:

I cant fathom how any one can defend em im not going to name names but the fans who support herm staying when shanahan mangini and crennel all got shitcanned need a reality check they show the same Stagnation that plagues our franchise.

splatbass
12-31-2008, 09:12 AM
I cant fathom how any one can defend em im not going to name names but the fans who support herm staying when shanahan mangini and crennel all got shitcanned need a reality check they show the same Stagnation that plagues our franchise.

I don't support Herm, but I don't see any reason to fire them before we have a GM. We aren't going to hire any coaches before the GM, so why not keep the current staff until then. Clark will have to pay them anyway, might as well get some work out of them.

I don't get the impatience.

kc rush
12-31-2008, 09:30 AM
Yes I'm jealous. I know that Clark has his reasons and wants to get the GM in place yada yada yada, but the longer this drags out the more nervous I feel that Herm will actually be retained. It is difficult for me to root for a Herm run team.

FringeNC
12-31-2008, 10:01 AM
While I do think Herm Edwards will be fired, there will be a lot of peace of mind when he actually is. It will signify that finally, FINALLY with Carl and his latest stooge/protege gone, that the Era of Play Not-To-Lose Football is over in Kansas City.

StcChief
12-31-2008, 10:12 AM
I understand the notion that an incoming GM may, just may, MAY MAY MAY want to keep Herm.

But there is 0% chance anybody will keep Pfeifer, Gun, or Krumrie. There is no reason to keep them around.wow.... we agree on something.
Herm has a chance to stay.... the underlings on D/ST not so much.

Bane
12-31-2008, 10:18 AM
Yes.I think its sad that everyone hasnt been fired yet.

wazu
12-31-2008, 10:55 AM
I wish they'd get down to firin'. Of course, the strategy may be to let a new GM ride in on a white horse and fire all the idiots as his first act. That'll buy a lot of goodwill with the fans right away.

blueballs
12-31-2008, 10:57 AM
How come we havn't hired a GM
how come we haven't hired a HC
how come we have'nt hired a DC -it will never end

blueballs
12-31-2008, 10:58 AM
the Qb coaches are all slipping away
DOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM

Demonpenz
12-31-2008, 11:10 AM
We are waiting like a snack cake in the grass... then stun the world (like when you find out metroid is a woman!) and grab marty and cowher

Reerun_KC
12-31-2008, 11:12 AM
We are waiting like a snack cake in the grass... then stun the world (like when you find out metroid is a woman!) and grab marty and cowher

A snack in the grass?

Marty and Cowher = Quest for 9-7

blueballs
12-31-2008, 11:12 AM
Like Little Debbie in the switch grass

splatbass
12-31-2008, 07:32 PM
How come we havn't hired a GM
how come we haven't hired a HC
how come we have'nt hired a DC -it will never end

Have any other teams hired a GM, HC or DC yet?

Reerun_KC
12-31-2008, 07:33 PM
Not jealous as much as embarrased!