PDA

View Full Version : Life Happy New Year guys!

Sure-Oz
01-01-2009, 01:45 AM
What did you all end up doing? Gf and I went to the 810 bash at the lees summit garozzo's and had a great time. I haven't drank at all being the DD for us but we talked sports with Soren Petro and the guy is really a class act in person. We had a great time dancing and eating great food there as well, buffet rules! Anyway Soren is ready for Herm to be gone and he didn't BS one bit when talking to us, it was great to hear his opinion in person etc. Also mentioned Clark really likes the Pats and Steelers and wants to follow their way of success. He's not sure of Pioli but its worth a shot, just because he knows Bill is the main man there. Talked about how we need a franchise QB as well, and worries the longer we keep herm the better chance he might be back next year for at worst 1 more year. Anyway hope everyone got home safe and stuff, i won a Mexicutioner shirt and some dvds from the bash too, sweet!

Bugeater
01-01-2009, 01:48 AM
I stayed home, drank and ate, lit off fireworks at midnight, and posted a bunch of shit that I'll probably regret in the morning.

Sure-Oz
01-01-2009, 01:48 AM
I stayed home, drank and ate, lit off fireworks at midnight, and posted a bunch of shit that I'll probably regret in the morning.

ROFL hey atleast you were safe

Simply Red
01-01-2009, 01:50 AM
I had a 12pm w/ Cliff Huckabee down at the Four-Seasons.

cdcox
01-01-2009, 01:51 AM

That nine banana dance line ? :shake:

Bugeater
ROFL hey atleast you were safe

You've never been around me when I'm lighting off fireworks, have you? No one is safe.

Simply Red
HNY, Sure-Oz. I always remember chatting w/ you when i was in Miami on business. LOL in that hotel lobby, on their computer, do you happen to remember that? lolol

Sure-Oz
01-01-2009, 01:52 AM
You've never been around me when I'm lighting off fireworks, have you? No one is safe.

LOL:evil:

Sure-Oz
01-01-2009, 01:53 AM
HNY, Sure-Oz. I always remember chatting w/ you when i was in Miami on business. LOL in that hotel lobby, on their computer, do you happen to remember that? lolol

LOL dubya tee eff

Simply Red
01-01-2009, 01:55 AM
LOL dubya tee eff

guess not, it stuck in my mind for some reason. Oh well. Never mind. Carry on.

01-01-2009, 02:13 AM
at work

JOhn
01-01-2009, 02:17 AM
Watched Sponge Bob with the 3 y/o tell he went to bed at 8:30, then watched Death Race with the daughter. Then at 11:40 went into work to help fix a problem, then came back home a few min ago and started posting worthless crap here. :D

And now, going to go to bed so I can go to work at 9

Bugeater
01-01-2009, 02:22 AM
at work

You had to work? WTF?

luv
01-01-2009, 02:24 AM
You had to work? WTF?

You made it into the top 5 in rep. Oh well. Starting 8 threads got me on a list.

DeezNutz
01-01-2009, 02:26 AM
Was Soren lit up on Corona Lights?

luv
01-01-2009, 02:28 AM
You made it into the top 5 in rep. Oh well. Starting 8 threads got me on a list.

Nix that. But I guess I've posted more than I thought.

JOhn
01-01-2009, 02:32 AM
Nix that. But I guess I've posted more than I thought.

Taking a year off posting, sure dropped me on the list. I think I was in the top 5 for a while.:doh!:

Sure-Oz
01-01-2009, 12:28 PM
Was Soren lit up on Corona Lights?

He was very sober, it was his wifes bday too so he was chill... We were standing and talking to him and some lady behind us yelled at him to get out of the way cause she couldnt see the band...

I was like wtf...and he was like "wow, never had that happen before" with an irritated look on his face. I think she had zero clue who he was and we weren't even in the way she just wanted to be a bitch. Not like he was one of the hosts of the event or anything, stupid bitch, anyway... Steven st john was there too and he was crackin us up too, it was a good time.

Glad you all had some fun and sorry for those who worked, ouch. I got some steak and shake on the way home at 1 am, i was so happy they were open but felt bad for the people there. Wished them all a happy new year, it seemed to make their night better.

Cntrygal
01-01-2009, 01:46 PM
Happy New Year!!!