PDA

View Full Version : Football The Falcons suck

RealSNR
01-02-2009, 06:41 PM
Anybody else hate the Falcons?

I want them to lose whenever they get good. Because they're always such soft bitches. It's unbefreakinglievable how hard everybody sucks their cocks when they're good.

They seem to be a lot of peoples' favorite picks to be a darkhorse this year. That's based solely off of them being the Falcons, and not them being a good team. Every couple of years when they piece together a really good team it's like the "experts" are looking and say, "LOOK! The Falcons are good again! FOMG!!!!! LOL!!11 NOW WE CAN JIZZ ABOUT THEM ALL DAY!!!" and then they proceed to do exactly that.

If the Falcons would just put together some consistency, people wouldn't get this excited when they started winning. But since they can't and people are STILL doing that lame-ass dirty-bird dance, they can suck MY big ol' Falcon.

I can't wait for these fuckers to lose in the playoffs this year. Maybe they'll be consistently good now after this year, but until then, they're all gay.

ArrowheadHawk
01-02-2009, 06:43 PM
Meh.

RealSNR
01-02-2009, 06:45 PM
Oh, by the way, the first person to post, "BUT THEY BEAT TEH CHEIFS LOLL!!!!11111" gets negative rep

kcxiv
They dont bother me at all. I have no hate for that team. I hope they do well.

Red Brooklyn
In the past I have had zero opinion on the Falcons. This year, however, I played Fantasy Football for the first time and Roddy White was on my team. So I kinda rooted for them here and there. I'm also really starting to like that new kid they got throwin' the football.

Bugeater
01-02-2009, 06:46 PM
BUT THEY BEAT TEH CHEIFS LOLL!!!!11111

blueballs
01-02-2009, 06:46 PM
I forgot they exsisted
'til this thread

'Hamas' Jenkins
01-02-2009, 06:50 PM
Anybody else hate the Falcons?

I want them to lose whenever they get good. Because they're always such soft bitches. It's unbefreakinglievable how hard everybody sucks their cocks when they're good.

They seem to be a lot of peoples' favorite picks to be a darkhorse this year. That's based solely off of them being the Falcons, and not them being a good team. Every couple of years when they piece together a really good team it's like the "experts" are looking and say, "LOOK! The Falcons are good again! FOMG!!!!! LOL!!11 NOW WE CAN JIZZ ABOUT THEM ALL DAY!!!" and then they proceed to do exactly that.

If the Falcons would just put together some consistency, people wouldn't get this excited when they started winning. But since they can't and people are STILL doing that lame-ass dirty-bird dance, they can suck MY big ol' Falcon.

I can't wait for these fuckers to lose in the playoffs this year. Maybe they'll be consistently good now after this year, but until then, they're all gay.

Another martini, Paul?

J Diddy
01-02-2009, 06:50 PM
They dont bother me at all. I have no hate for that team. I hope they do well.

They need Jerry Glanville back, then they got my support.

MichaelH
01-02-2009, 06:53 PM
They're in the playoffs. Their suck isn't as bad as the teams that are headed by Hermie.

journeyscarab
01-02-2009, 06:56 PM
They dont suck, i like them. You know who sucks? The Arizona Cardinals, they are a joke. they are going to get killed against the Falcons. Im also pretty sure the Falcons raped us so they must not suck.

Mojo Jojo
01-02-2009, 06:58 PM
I think we should root for the Falcons. A good example for Clark to follow. New GM/Coach, First round QB and an owner who is willing to spend his own money and make the changes necessary to win.

Rigodan
01-02-2009, 07:14 PM
I think the cards will pull the upset tomorrow but i wouldn't mind seeing the falcons win. Them hitting on Matt Ryan gives me hope

Mecca
01-02-2009, 07:29 PM
The reason the Falcons have gotten hype is firstly the league had interest in Vick becoming a star, and now it's the same with Ryan.

Top flight QB's are the stars of the league and it's in the leagues interest to have stars at that position.

FloridaMan88
01-02-2009, 07:36 PM
I'm actually extremely jealous of the fact they have Matt Ryan and the Chiefs were so close to having the opportunity to draft him.

Mecca
01-02-2009, 07:37 PM
If the Chiefs were to draft a young QB who performed like Matt Ryan they'd get alot of hype too, the league has a big interest in creating superstars.

mlyonsd
01-02-2009, 07:39 PM
Uhh, we suck.

The Falcons made the playoffs.

kstater
01-02-2009, 07:40 PM
If the Chiefs were to draft a young QB who performed like Matt Ryan they'd get alot of hype too, the league has a big interest in creating superstars.

Enter Thigpen lovers asking why he hasn't gotten coverage.

KCChiefsMan
01-02-2009, 07:40 PM
I've never really had any reason to dislike the Falcons. I mean Mike Vick is a moron but whatever.

Smed1065
01-02-2009, 07:48 PM
They suck but whip Ur Chiefs azz!

Step Up with rela facts.
I mean a thread????Redneck in speed America.LOL

Loser!

Dr. Johnny Fever
01-02-2009, 08:03 PM
Now that I think about it the Falcons are the coolest team ever. I think I love them. I may in love with them. I think I'm gonna dump the Chiefs for them. Go FALCONS!

dorseybowe
01-02-2009, 08:05 PM
It pissed me off when ESPN, NBC, etc., gets off on San Diego's "potential."

RINGLEADER
01-02-2009, 09:02 PM
Yeah, for some reason the Falcons, Panthers, Eagles, and Redskins all bore me.

I don't hate. They just bore.

RINGLEADER
01-02-2009, 09:04 PM
It pissed me off when ESPN, NBC, etc., gets off on San Diego's "potential."

San Diego is a .500 team that usually wins or loses by less than a TD. All the hallmarks of Marty-ball (though Turner is such a bad coach he usually loses the close games that Marty always won -- until the playoffs).

SPATCH
01-02-2009, 09:06 PM

Step Up with rela facts.

Loser!

what?

Mr. Flopnuts
01-02-2009, 09:09 PM
what?

I think he was asking if you thought Matt Ryan would get a boner if you plugged him in the ass.

RealSNR
01-04-2009, 04:47 AM
Bump.

These soft bitches got manhandled today by a normally pass-heavy offense. Old man Edge was able to carry his walker AND the ball through holes in the line of scrimmage.

Bye bye.

kstater
01-04-2009, 05:49 AM
Did you even watch the game? Edge and the running game was nowhere near the reason they won. He had like 73 yards on 16 carries.

runnercyclist
01-04-2009, 08:04 AM
Did you even watch the game? Edge and the running game was nowhere near the reason they won. He had like 73 yards on 16 carries.

...yet they interviewed him after the game and propped him like he'd rushed for 173!

11 is the reason they won.

milkman
01-04-2009, 08:10 AM
...yet they interviewed him after the game and propped him like he'd rushed for 173!

11 is the reason they won.

The Cardinal defense shutting down Michael Turner is the reason (18 carries for 42 yards) is the reason the Cards won.

Pablo
01-04-2009, 08:36 AM

Step Up with rela facts.

Loser!Post of the year.