PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Who is getting really bored with the NFL right now

journeyscarab
01-02-2009, 07:04 PM
This GM hunt is starting to piss me off. This is going to take forever and we havnt even talked to anyone yet. And I love how Cleveland is blown out on ESPN and NFL Network on how their search is going. Who cares?!?!?!? I HATE CLEVELAND. THEY SUCK, AND IM PRETTY SURE WE COULD HAVE BEAT THEM THIS YEAR. I dont know, but the first days after the season ended the news was overwhelming. But now there is just nothing to read about. Tell me what you think about all of this.

blueballs
01-02-2009, 07:06 PM
set on your hand for 10-15 minutes

MIAdragon
01-02-2009, 07:06 PM
I think you need to relax, Cleveland cant sign everyone.

journeyscarab
01-02-2009, 07:07 PM
Its just old how we never hear about how our search is going.

MIAdragon
01-02-2009, 07:09 PM
Its just old how we never hear about how our search is going.

After eleventy billion years with King C, I can take the down time.

88TG88
01-02-2009, 07:09 PM
Who is getting really bored with the NFL right now
me

whoman69
01-02-2009, 07:54 PM
Sounds like someone hasn't been gathering enough pollen.

Mr. Flopnuts
01-02-2009, 07:55 PM
Sounds like someone is bitter that they can't read about Carl's vacation this year.

Mecca
01-02-2009, 07:56 PM
Cleveland is putting out news and apparently being really aggressive the Chiefs aren't saying anything.

L.A. Chieffan
01-02-2009, 07:58 PM
The national media could give two shits about the Chiefs and who we're gonna get for GM

dorseybowe
01-02-2009, 08:00 PM
You can't be bored now! Wildcard Weekend! You'll see what bored really is when football is over.

Mecca
01-02-2009, 08:00 PM
This has way more to do with the Chiefs putting out 0 news than the national media not caring, how do you report what's not there?

L.A. Chieffan
01-02-2009, 08:04 PM
I guarantee whoever Cleveland hires will receive twice as much attention than who the Chiefs hire. It doesnt bother me just the way it is

JuicesFlowing
01-02-2009, 08:27 PM
The best I can do is root for the teams I hate the most to lose in the playoffs. But yeah, I'm in general burn-out mode right now.

dirk digler
01-02-2009, 08:31 PM
Cleveland is putting out news and apparently being really aggressive the Chiefs aren't saying anything.

Which is fine by me. I heard today that Clark is doing all the work from his office in Dallas to keep the information on the down low.

Danman
01-03-2009, 11:13 AM
I guarantee whoever Cleveland hires will receive twice as much attention than who the Chiefs hire. It doesnt bother me just the way it is

Who cares about how much press we get or don't. GET THE RIGHT GUY. Glad you're not bothered.

chiefsngop
01-03-2009, 11:22 AM
This GM hunt is starting to piss me off. This is going to take forever and we havnt even talked to anyone yet. And I love how Cleveland is blown out on ESPN and NFL Network on how their search is going. Who cares?!?!?!? I HATE CLEVELAND. THEY SUCK, AND IM PRETTY SURE WE COULD HAVE BEAT THEM THIS YEAR. I dont know, but the first days after the season ended the news was overwhelming. But now there is just nothing to read about. Tell me what you think about all of this.

Savor the sh*t, let it burn while you pee.

It's all going to make it that much sweeter we win finally win a Super Bowl.

smittysbar
01-03-2009, 11:23 AM
I HATE CLEVELAND. THEY SUCK, AND IM PRETTY SURE WE COULD HAVE BEAT THEM THIS YEAR.

:spock: We lost to Cincy.........and they had eight starters out :shake:

L.A. Chieffan
01-03-2009, 11:31 AM
Savor the sh*t, let it burn while you pee.

It's all going to make it that much sweeter we win finally win a Super Bowl.

by the time we actually win a goddamn PLAYOFF game I'm gonna have a diabetic coma

chiefsngop
01-03-2009, 11:36 AM
by the time we actually win a goddamn PLAYOFF game I'm gonna have a diabetic coma

Carl Peterson's gone, Herm's getting fired by the new GM.

We have solid draft picks coming and lots of cap room.

Why won't we be competitive in 2 seasons ?

The old gaurd is dead my friend.

Bugeater
01-03-2009, 11:57 AM

I do wonder at times why it is that way. They're not a big market, they have little, if any, national appeal and they've never done shit as a franchise.

luv
01-03-2009, 12:00 PM

I don't mind. Sometimes it's good to stay under the radar.