PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs The Sporting News: Filling the NFL head coach openings

Tribal Warfare
01-06-2009, 11:11 PM
Filling the NFL head coach openings (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=fillingthenflheadcoachop&prov=tsn&type=lgns)

By Albert Breer - SportingNews 1 hour, 12 minutes ago

Black Monday came and went eight days ago and, still, the NFL’s coaching carousel is moving at a crawl.

Why?

First, because a handful of teams are looking at adding a personnel chief first, then letting that man pick his sideline general.

Second, because the pools of candidates between the teams with openings often overlap, giving some hot candidates options.

And third, because of the specter of heavy hitters like Mike Shanahan and Bill Cowher, whose unemployment might give owners pause before hiring a younger coach.

This can only go on so long, though. One date looming over these proceedings is Jan. 19, the start of Senior Bowl practices and a time when most clubs would like to have the bulk of their hiring done so they can move into the offseason process.

Here’s where each search stands, and how things might shake out:

CLEVELAND BROWNS

The Cast: Kirk Ferentz, Eric Mangini, Josh McDaniels, Jim Schwartz, Steve Spagnuolo, Mel Tucker

The Plot: Randy Lerner and Co. are likely on hold until they get word from Scott Pioli—the hottest name in this hiring cycle—on whether he’ll choose Cleveland or Kansas City, or stay in New England. If the Browns are his choice, Iowa coach Kirk Ferentz or Titans defensive coordinator Jim Schwartz, who were both with Pioli in Cleveland in the early 1990s, would be logical picks for head coach. Mangini was there, too, and probably takes the catbird seat if Pioli turns the Browns down.

The Final Act: Members of the Bill Parcells/Bill Belichick football tree have a history of taking a hard look at club ownership before accepting a job, and it says here that Pioli will be no different. That gives Kansas City and the Hunt family, stability personified, the edge in the chase for Pioli, and could land Mangini in Cleveland with Ravens director of pro personnel George Kokinis as his right-hand man. If Baltimore continues to balk at allowing Kokinis to walk, the Browns would be well-served to take a look at another member of Ozzie Newsome’s staff—director of college scouting Eric DeCosta.

DETROIT LIONS

The Cast: Todd Bowles, Leslie Frazier, Jerry Gray, Mike Mularkey, Schwartz, Spagnuolo

The Plot: The promotions of Tom Lewand to team president and Martin Mayhew to GM were curious to say the least. And that makes the coaching vacancy tougher for the team to fill. To the Lions’ credit, they’ve cast a wide net and have been aggressive and unafraid to go off the beaten path in their interview process. This isn’t as bad a job as one might think. Any new coach will be given time to build, there are some good young players in place, and the team holds two picks in the top 20 and five in the top 82 of April’s draft.

The Final Act: Hiring Bowles, currently a Dolphins assistant, would make a lot of sense. He’d bring a Parcells-type discipline to Detroit, and as a former player and long-time assistant, he’d demand accountability from the jump. It would go against “The Code” to rob the Dolphins’ cupboard, but ideally, Bowles could bring Miami quarterbacks coach David Lee with him to run the offense—and develop Sam Bradford or Matt Stafford, who will likely be tabbed atop the draft should they declare. Remember, before all this “Wildcat” business, Lee was responsible for rearing Tony Romo in Dallas.

DENVER BRONCOS

The Cast: Rick Dennison, Frazier, Jason Garrett, McDaniels, Morris, Spagnuolo

The Plot: This job is the brass ring of this winter’s market. Strong ownership. Local support. A franchise quarterback, cornerstone left tackle, and two playmaking receivers, all 25 or younger. A rabid fan base. One thing that might be worth noting here, while Pat Bowlen conducts a rather exhaustive search, is that the owner isn’t likely looking for a mercenary. As his history with Dan Reeves (12 years in Denver) and Mike Shanahan (14 years) would indicate, he’ll probably look for someone who wants to stay a while.

The Final Act: I’ll say it here, and be very clear: McDaniels and the Broncos are a match made in heaven. He could bring Romeo Crennel in to run the defense, which needs a major rebuilding job, and maximize the considerable potential of Cutler and the offense. At 32, he’s the type of guy Bowlen would love to put in place and allow to run the show. McDaniels has been patient as his name has come up over the last few years, waiting for the right shot. This would be it.

KANSAS CITY CHIEFS

The Cast: Herm Edwards, Ferentz, Schwartz

The Plot: OK, so this one isn’t open yet. But word out of K.C. is that Pioli’s interview with Clark Hunt went very well. Pioli has reason to be intrigued—the roster has been blown up, and last year’s draft class looks like it could be a cornerstone going forward. The Chiefs are again stocked with draft picks, starting at third overall. And if Pioli’s hired, Edwards is likely gone.

The Final Act: If Pioli lands in K.C., it’s pretty likely that Ferentz or Schwartz will come with him. If it’s, say, Chris Polian, Edwards might have a shot to stay. Hunt is looking to put a long-term foundation in place. So is everyone, you say? Well, like Bowlen, the Hunt family has a history of stability in its organization, as Carl Peterson’s 20-year run would attest.

NEW YORK JETS

The Cast: Bill Callahan, Russ Grimm, Jeff Jagodzinski, Ron Meeks, Rex Ryan, Brian Schottenheimer, Spagnuolo

The Plot: This is about one clown away from turning into a complete circus. The front-office structure is fluid. The owner has been wintering in Europe. The players are spewing venom into every mic in sight. And after swinging and missing on Bill Cowher—Woody Johnson’s absence in the early parts of the process is said to be a factor—the Jets’ search is wide open.

The Final Act: Johnson’s need to sell premium seating and PSLs in the new Meadowlands stadium, opening in 2010, could be a factor here. Which is why Cowher made a lot of sense. And it’s why, despite the fact he’s never been a head coach, Spagnuolo fits like a glove. Spagnuolo could juice up the defense, and there’s some big-time pieces there, and invigorate a fan base that, since he already coaches at the Meadowlands, knows him well.

OAKLAND RAIDERS

The Cast: Tom Cable, Kevin Gilbride, Jim Harbaugh, Terry Robiskie, Rob Ryan

The Plot: If the Jets’ situation is a circus, this is a full-blown carnival (don’t rule out the bearded lady), and because of a cloud of secrecy emphasized by Al Davis, there’s little indication how close the Raiders are to making a decision. It’s worth noting that Cable was impressive down the stretch, winning his last two after posting a win in Denver (we know how Davis feels about Shanahan) in midseason. The players, at the very least, played their tails off for Cable.

The Final Act: The development of JaMarcus Russell is paramount to this organization, and chances are Davis will want someone who’d be willing to keep Rob Ryan in place as defensive coordinator. Check and check, for Jim Harbaugh. The Stanford coach would be a little bit of an offbeat hire, but those types have been Davis’ best. Mike Shanahan, Jon Gruden and Lane Kiffin were all considered too young and inexperienced. Shanahan and Gruden became exemplary generals, and I’d wager dollars to dimes that Kiffin will prove to be one too in awakening Tennessee football.

ST. LOUIS RAMS

The Cast: Bowles, Jim Fassel, Frazier, Jim Haslett, McDaniels, Winston Moss, Rex Ryan, Ray Sherman

The Plot: It’ll take the right man to right this ship—one with a $66 million QB that’s been just OK the past two seasons, and a mix of leftover vets from the club’s heyday and young talent. The Rams, like the Lions, have ignored recent results and promoted from within to restructure their front office, giving Billy Devaney GM duties, and they are beating the bushes to find a coach. No fewer than seven prospects have either interviewed or are scheduled to this week.

The Final Act: Ryan’s performance in 2008—and particularly under the playoff spotlight in Miami—should help his candidacy, and this appears to be a good fit, with some high-level young talent (Adam Carriker, Chris Long, free-agent-to-be O.J. Atogwe) on defense that he could mold into cornerstones of an aggressive unit. He’d need a strong offensive coordinator and could pluck Ravens quarterback coach Hue Jackson—who gets high marks from the QB he developed, Joe Flacco—to run the offense in St. Louis.

DeezNutz
01-06-2009, 11:13 PM
First time I've seen Schwartz's name linked with a potential Pioli hire. This definitely wouldn't suck.

cabletech94
01-06-2009, 11:15 PM
Nice find.

chiefs1111
01-06-2009, 11:15 PM
First time I've seen Schwartz's name linked with a potential Pioli hire. This definitely wouldn't suck.

I agree

Mr. Arrowhead
01-06-2009, 11:17 PM
ill take Schwartz in a heartbeat

DaneMcCloud
01-06-2009, 11:19 PM
ill take Schwartz in a heartbeat

I see that my Schwartz is bigger than yours!

KChiefs1
01-06-2009, 11:24 PM
Pioli & Schwartz??????

I must be dreaming!

ChiefsCountry
01-06-2009, 11:29 PM

Schwartz worked in Cleveland and Baltimore with Pioli.

DeezNutz
01-06-2009, 11:36 PM

Yeah, I knew that the two had crossed paths, but it seems like most of the reports have centered on Pioli and Ferentz.

Ultra Peanut
01-06-2009, 11:40 PM
That would be fucking sweet.

Direckshun
01-06-2009, 11:44 PM
God, if we can't get Polian, it sounds like we're inching in on Pioli. Doesn't it?

HIChief
01-06-2009, 11:46 PM
Can someone provide a little background on Schwartz please? I must confess ignorance.

KCrockaholic
01-06-2009, 11:49 PM
Pioli and Schwartz would be our perfect scenario. I think if Hunt is smart he'll push for Pioli to hire Schwartz if Pioli wants to come to KC. Hell just one of these guys is a great move. But two! That would be awesome.

ChiefsCountry
01-06-2009, 11:55 PM
Can someone provide a little background on Schwartz please? I must confess ignorance.

Tennessee's DC worked under Belicheck in Cleveland as well. Smart guy who has seen the rebuild over Titans. Also is big in the MoneyBall stragety for football.

Hammock Parties
01-06-2009, 11:56 PM
Shanahan is still the best HC candidate out there.

Pioli and Shanahan is enough to get me to move to KC.

Tribal Warfare
01-06-2009, 11:57 PM
Yeah, I knew that the two had crossed paths, but it seems like most of the reports have centered on Pioli and Ferentz.

Another poster on the BB said that Ferentz loves his college job, and isn't contemplating taking a NFL coaching position ( from an inside source)

Marty Mac Ver 2.0
01-07-2009, 12:02 AM
throw in a hand job from Nick and life is perfect for you, eh?

:)

DeezNutz
01-07-2009, 12:03 AM
Another poster on the BB said that Ferentz loves his college job, and isn't contemplating taking a NFL coaching position ( from an inside source)

Interesting.

I don't know much about Ferentz, aside from the basics, so I have no opinion about whether or not this is a good thing for the Chiefs.

01-07-2009, 12:16 AM
I see that my Schwartz is bigger than yours!Great, I can see the fan signs already. May the Schwartz be with you.

DeezNutz
01-07-2009, 12:17 AM
Great, I can see the fan signs already. May the Schwartz be with you.

CP posters younger than 25 are all saying, "What the ****?"

ChiefsCountry
01-07-2009, 12:22 AM

Yeah please explain. :D

DeezNutz
01-07-2009, 12:23 AM
Yeah please explain. :D

A long time ago, in a land known as the 80's...:D

Nightfyre
01-07-2009, 12:27 AM

Adorable.

Ultra Peanut
01-07-2009, 12:29 AM
CP posters younger than 25 are all saying, "What the ****?"Not all.

kcxiv
01-07-2009, 12:30 AM
Go to Blockbuster and rent Spaceballs, Thank us later.

unothadeal
01-07-2009, 12:48 AM

Nope. Classic.

royr17
01-07-2009, 02:01 AM
My only fair about hiring Schwartz is that DC Gunther Cunningham might stay on board since Cunningham was LB's coach in Tennessee.

AndChiefs
01-07-2009, 02:03 AM

Yep I'm under 25 and knew that quote immediately.

bowener
01-07-2009, 02:42 AM

Are you kidding, I love that movie!! But Im on the cusp at age 24.

CrazyPhuD
01-07-2009, 03:56 AM
Heh if they keep anyone from the coaching staff it should be gailey.

PhillyChiefFan
01-07-2009, 07:09 AM
Just over the cutoff at 26, but great movie. Gotta watch it when it comes on.

Amnorix
01-07-2009, 07:15 AM

Both under Belichick, yes.

the Talking Can
01-07-2009, 07:16 AM

word...better than ferentz, if that's our options

Amnorix
01-07-2009, 07:16 AM

First, why would Shanahan agree to work under someone when he's owed $20MM over the next two years and can afford to wait to see if someone else will give him the keys to the kingdom.

Second, I doubt Pioli would want such a strong-willed coach under him for his first-time GM job. Not that he wants a suck up, but he has no idea what it's like to work with Shanahan, who just controlled everythign football in Denver for 10+ years.

It just makes no sense.

Hammock Parties
01-07-2009, 07:25 AM
First, why would Shanahan agree to work under someone when he's owed $20MM over the next two years and can afford to wait to see if someone else will give him the keys to the kingdom.

Second, I doubt Pioli would want such a strong-willed coach under him for his first-time GM job. Not that he wants a suck up, but he has no idea what it's like to work with Shanahan, who just controlled everythign football in Denver for 10+ years.

It just makes no sense.

I completely agree.

It would kick ass, though.

Pushead2
01-07-2009, 07:35 AM
I hope Gailey stays to be honest and I am 24 and I knew exactly where that was from.

Baby Lee
01-07-2009, 07:47 AM
My only fair about hiring Schwartz is that DC Gunther Cunningham might stay on board since Cunningham was LB's coach in Tennessee.

Seeing your avvy reminded me, anyone else notice that, in the hall of classics, roy's 'how do you get a girl' and 'I'm getting married' threads are like two apart?

TEX
01-07-2009, 08:37 AM

Sure, but Dallas is lurking for Shanahan...next year.

EyePod
01-07-2009, 09:17 AM

May the Schwartz be with you!

http://www.minhembio.com/dvdrec/jedi/screens/spaceballs/yogurt.jpg

BigChiefFan
01-07-2009, 09:23 AM
Shanahan is the best candidate out there, if you don't like defense.

Chiefnj2
01-07-2009, 09:27 AM
Why do people like Jim Schwartz so much?

EyePod
01-07-2009, 09:30 AM

I don't really know anything about him as a football person, but you gotta love his last name! I bet his Schartz is bigger than yours!

tooge
01-07-2009, 09:42 AM
I see that my Schwartz is bigger than yours!

May the Schwartz be with us

El Jefe
01-07-2009, 09:48 AM

I am in that category, I had no idea what that meant.

EyePod
01-07-2009, 09:48 AM

Are you kidding? I'm 23, and I own this movie on DVD! I'm half man half dog! I'm my own best friend. Pizza the Hut died to day. He ate himself to deatthhhhhh. Ludacris speed! They've gone plaid! Comb the desert? The little midget guys song (I really don't know how to type it out, but it's catchy!) UGH! A Druish princess? The short, short version: Do you? Do you?

I can't really think of any other quotes right now...

Agent V
01-07-2009, 10:08 AM

No, no, I gotcha.

"Say goodbye to your two best friends. And I'm not talking about your pals in the Winnebago."

Tribal Warfare
01-07-2009, 10:12 AM
No, no, I gotcha.

"Say goodbye to your two best friends. And I'm not talking about your pals in the Winnebago."

Well it should say anyone younger than 20 years old, might not know what you were talking about. Their radar is jammed

talastan
01-07-2009, 10:40 AM
I think if we get Pioli and he can convince Schwartz to sign on, instant upgrade. Schwartz will probably get Dorsey the same kind of coaching that helped groom Haynesworth. Not to mention we wouldn't necessarily have to change our defensive scheme if he was the HC. As for Gun, I'll let the new GM make that decision. If Schwartz says Gun stays and coaches LB fine. I just don't want him trying to do two different jobs next season like he did this year as DC and LB coach.

:grovel: Praying that this happens!!

ModSocks
01-07-2009, 10:44 AM
I think if we get Pioli and he can convince Schwartz to sign on, instant upgrade. Schwartz will probably get Dorsey the same kind of coaching that helped groom Haynesworth. Not to mention we wouldn't necessarily have to change our defensive scheme if he was the HC. As for Gun, I'll let the new GM make that decision. If Schwartz says Gun stays and coaches LB fine. I just don't want him trying to do two different jobs next season like he did this year as DC and LB coach.

:grovel: Praying that this happens!!

Not only could groom Dorsey, but he could possibly help bring Haynesworth over as well. Could you imagine? Dorsey AND Haynesworth on our line? And maybe even lure in Suggs? I know im dreaming, but damn, im getting a chuby just thinking about it. And then draft Stafford....ughhhh

penguinz
01-07-2009, 10:56 AM
I am dumb. :D

Mr. Laz
01-07-2009, 11:00 AM

shanarat is too "powerful" a head coach for Pioli's first hire

shannarat was just a gm and pioli would be a n00bie GM

can you say power stuggle

not gonna happen imo

Mr. Laz
01-07-2009, 11:01 AM
Clark Hunt hires Scott Pioli

Scott Pioli hires Jim Schwartz

Jim Schwartz brings Albert Haynesworth with him :D

milkman
01-07-2009, 11:25 AM

Because, even when the Titans went through cap hell and had to purge their roster, losing 6 or 7 starters on defense, and starting a unit nearly as young as the Chiefs defense this last season, his defense never fell into the depths.

He somehow managed to maintain a level of respectability that the Chiefs haven't been able to achieve for years.

That speaks to outstanding coaching and preparation.

ModSocks
01-07-2009, 11:26 AM

Uhgggg....../drool

Sweet Daddy Hate
01-07-2009, 11:36 AM
DeCosta attended high school at Taunton High School (Taunton, Massachusetts (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taunton,_Massachusetts))

"And I thought they smelled bad on the outside".

Hammock Parties
01-07-2009, 11:37 AM
DeCosta attended high school at Taunton High School (Taunton, Massachusetts (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taunton,_Massachusetts))

"And I thought they smelled bad on the outside".

Did you know that I love you.

MVChiefFan
01-07-2009, 11:38 AM

I promise you I will do a ten minute "old prospector striking gold" dance if this happens.

Sweet Daddy Hate
01-07-2009, 11:39 AM
Did you know that I love you.

If you truly did, you'd remove that atrocity from your avatar. :harumph:

Sweet Daddy Hate
01-07-2009, 11:41 AM
I promise you I will do a ten minute "old prospector striking gold" dance if this happens.

It must be shot and posted for all to see and enjoy for years to come.

Micjones
01-07-2009, 11:41 AM
Pioli & Schwartz?
Sign me up.
:clap:

DeezNutz
01-07-2009, 11:44 AM
Pioli & Schwartz?
Sign me up.
:clap:

What a turn around this would be in fan perception. From Carl and Herm, whom most fans can't stand, to two VERY promising, exciting candidates that most fans would immediately try to embrace?

From a business perspective, this would be a very shrewd move for Clark.

Sweet Daddy Hate
01-07-2009, 11:47 AM
Kevin Harlon is being a total fucking buzz-kill.

"Denver's a better job",
"Bring Pioli, but give Herm another year",
Blah-blah-blah...

Jesus Christ this station pisses me off more often than not.

Rausch
01-07-2009, 11:49 AM
It's clear that not a single soul has a clue at all what Clark is doing.

Odd. The Chiefs have had info leaks for years but suddenly everything seems dried up.

I like it. It seems that with Clark the less he says the more he's doing...

DeezNutz
01-07-2009, 11:50 AM
Kevin Harlon is being a total ****ing buzz-kill.

"Denver's a better job",
"Bring Pioli, but give Herm another year",
Blah-blah-blah...

Jesus Christ this station pisses me off more often than not.

He's a true fan. Same with Petro, so you have to take these guys with a grain of salt.

Ebolapox
01-07-2009, 11:51 AM

yeah, cause none of us youngsters have ever seen any mel brooks movies :spock:

DeezNutz
01-07-2009, 11:52 AM

Exactly.

Sweet Daddy Hate
01-07-2009, 11:54 AM

"And now, my Jesse Owens imitation".:D

Ebolapox
01-07-2009, 11:58 AM
"And now, my Jesse Owens imitation".:D

They said you was hung!

and they was right! :)

Sure-Oz
01-07-2009, 12:00 PM
He's a true fan. Same with Petro, so you have to take these guys with a grain of salt.

It's funny cause talking to Petro in person he seems rather the opposite than what he says on the radio sometimes. He definetly is not a fan of herm or carl etc...we'll just say some not so kind words were used describing their abilities hehe.

DeezNutz
01-07-2009, 12:04 PM
It's funny cause talking to Petro in person he seems rather the opposite than what he says on the radio sometimes. He definetly is not a fan of herm or carl etc...we'll just say some not so kind words were used describing their abilities hehe.

Really? That's interesting to know.

Sometimes he reminds me a lot of JoPo. Usually pretty analysis but sometimes loath to criticize. Except when it comes to the Glass family. Petro and I are kindred spirits in that regard.

Simplex3
01-07-2009, 12:05 PM
Are you kidding? I'm 23, and I own this movie on DVD! I'm half man half dog! I'm my own best friend. Pizza the Hut died to day. He ate himself to deatthhhhhh. Ludacris speed! They've gone plaid! Comb the desert? The little midget guys song (I really don't know how to type it out, but it's catchy!) UGH! A Druish princess? The short, short version: Do you? Do you?

I can't really think of any other quotes right now...

"I said across her nose, not up it! What are you, some kind of a**hole?"

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FQiC_4kbVlA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FQiC_4kbVlA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Sure-Oz
01-07-2009, 12:10 PM
Really? That's interesting to know.

Sometimes he reminds me a lot of JoPo. Usually pretty analysis but sometimes loath to criticize. Except when it comes to the Glass family. Petro and I are kindred spirits in that regard.

Yeah i learned alot about him when him and I chatted for about 20 min or so, of course i asked him what he thought about the chiefs etc...he definetly is not a true fan, but he does remain pretty professional on the air. It was good to hear the takes in person on new years when we saw him. Hopefully you get a chance to chat with him sometime and you'll get what im saying, he definetly criticized when we talked about the GM search, herm this shitty chiefs era. He's a pretty cool guy.

DT58HOF
01-07-2009, 12:45 PM
Jim Schwartz (Born July 2 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/July_2), 1966 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1966)) is the current defensive coordinator (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defensive_coordinator) for the NFL (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NFL)'s Tennessee Titans (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tennessee_Titans).
Schwartz has served as the Titans DC for the past six seasons, and was runner-up to Mike Nolan (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Nolan) for the San Francisco 49ers (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Francisco_49ers) head coaching position in 2005. In January, 2008, he interviewed for head coaching positions with the Washington Redskins (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Washington_Redskins), Miami Dolphins (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miami_Dolphins) and Atlanta Falcons (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlanta_Falcons).
Schwartz's defenses have been notoriously successful on third down against the run. He does, however, continue to receive criticism from Tennessee Titans fans who blame him for the decline of their once dominating defense. Others argue that the decline of the Titans' defense is a result of the loss of numerous defensive stars from 2003-2005 due to salary cap considerations. Indeed, Schwartz's defense rebounded into the top half of the league during a 10-win 2007 season.
Schwartz got his start in the NFL doing research for Bill Belichick (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Belichick) on the Cleveland Browns (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleveland_Browns) staff in the mid-1990s. Since then, he has continued to do work with Pro Football Prospectus (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pro_Football_Prospectus) and Football Outsiders (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Football_Outsiders) founder Aaron Schatz (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aaron_Schatz), which has earned him a somewhat unique reputation among NFL coaches as a "Moneyball (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moneyball)-style" statistical analyst.
He grew up in Halethorpe, Maryland (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halethorpe,_Maryland) and is a graduate of Mount Saint Joseph (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Saint_Joseph_College) in Baltimore, Maryland (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baltimore,_Maryland).

Sweet Daddy Hate
01-07-2009, 01:18 PM
They said you was hung!

and they was right! :)

"His is UP"!

And his is GONE!

melbar
01-07-2009, 01:50 PM

I was thinking the same thing...But Guns greatest success was as a D-line coach or a LB coach. Let him focus on a small group and he gets results.

Sweet Daddy Hate
01-07-2009, 02:09 PM
I was thinking the same thing...But Guns greatest success was as a D-line coach or a LB coach. Let him focus on a small group and he gets results.

Gun = Meh.

CrazyPhuD
01-07-2009, 03:00 PM
I just want to see us sign the space herpes as our new feature back. That was one elusive bastard! :cuss: (and no not a spaceballs ref)