PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Now that Carl Petersen is gone, will Rufus Dawes be fired as well?

Kylo Ren
01-07-2009, 10:11 AM
And if he's fired, who will replace him? Minister of propaganda is a vital role to be filled and shouldn't be taken lightly. :rolleyes:

Hammock Parties
01-07-2009, 10:12 AM
We're pleased to welcome Mr. Rufus Dawes to WPI.

Brock
01-07-2009, 10:12 AM
They're the same person.

Agent V
01-07-2009, 10:13 AM
They're the same person.

Is Carl going to kill off his character Rufus, or is he coming with him to Miami?

Kylo Ren
01-07-2009, 10:13 AM
They're the same person. Rufus Dawes and Claython?

Frazod
01-07-2009, 10:25 AM
That would be like the guy from Castaway firing Wilson.

talastan
01-07-2009, 10:29 AM
That would be like the guy from Castaway firing Wilson.

"Hey Wilson, I'm sorry but your preformance has been medicore lately. We've decided to go a different direction with the company. I'd like to introduce you to your replacement, Mr. Spalding."

Hammock Parties
01-07-2009, 10:30 AM
Just think if Rufus was highly critical of the Chiefs organization...now that other people are running it....

Sweet Daddy Hate
01-07-2009, 10:31 AM
Now that Carl Petersen is gone, will Rufus Dawes be fired as well?

Yes, but Soren Petro will continue to give Carl long-distance blowjobs as he has has been doing for the last 10 minutes.:spock::rolleyes::doh!:

talastan
01-07-2009, 10:52 AM

Yes, but Soren Petro will continue to give Carl long-distance blowjobs as he has has been doing for the last 10 minutes.:spock::rolleyes::doh!:

(Phone rings)

Carl: Peterson's residience..
KC Media: Hey Carl, what's up...we were just looking through our articles and remembered we forgot to give you..
Carl: (Interupts) Listen, I've already told you. I'm resigning. You can't keep calling me. Come on guys, its time to move on.
KC Media: (sobbing) I know...I know. It is just Whitlock is going on a Krispy Kreme binge, since his favorite subject for his stories will no longer be available. Petro is well....he is still in the studio talking like you're still here. And Gretz..
Carl: We don't talk about him. You know that I had to put a restraining order on that guy.
KC Media: I know...the point is. Well our therapists believe that we have Stockholm Syndrome. But what can we say, Carl, when you screwed all of us here in KC you didn't just capture us, you captured our hearts. Please won't you reconsider?
Carl: Listen I've got this thing here I have to go to...
KC Media: Is that the Dolphins owner in the background?
Carl: (Interupts) Look It's been nice but I gotta go..(Hangs Up)
KC Media: (Starts sobbing uncontrollably)

Sweet Daddy Hate
01-07-2009, 11:14 AM
(Phone rings)

Carl: Peterson's residience..
KC Media: Hey Carl, what's up...we were just looking through our articles and remembered we forgot to give you..
Carl: (Interupts) Listen, I've already told you. I'm resigning. You can't keep calling me. Come on guys, its time to move on.
KC Media: (sobbing) I know...I know. It is just Whitlock is going on a Krispy Kreme binge, since his favorite subject for his stories will no longer be available. Petro is well....he is still in the studio talking like you're still here. And Gretz..
Carl: We don't talk about him. You know that I had to put a restraining order on that guy.
KC Media: I know...the point is. Well our therapists believe that we have Stockholm Syndrome. But what can we say, Carl, when you screwed all of us here in KC you didn't just capture us, you captured our hearts. Please won't you reconsider?
Carl: Listen I've got this thing here I have to go to...
KC Media: Is that the Dolphins owner in the background?
Carl: (Interupts) Look It's been nice but I gotta go..(Hangs Up)
KC Media: (Starts sobbing uncontrollably)

ROFL

So true.

An open plea to Clark Hunt:

Mr. Hunt, PLEASE get those papers signed. We're dyin' over here! Petro, Grunny, and Hothlus simply WILL NOT shut the fuck up about Carl!
Hurry please! They've already begun mixing the kool-aid and intend to kill us!

Thank you,
Chiefs Nation.

talastan
01-07-2009, 01:14 PM
ROFL

So true.

An open plea to Clark Hunt:

Mr. Hunt, PLEASE get those papers signed. We're dyin' over here! Petro, Grunny, and Hothlus simply WILL NOT shut the **** up about Carl!
Hurry please! They've already begun mixing the kool-aid and intend to kill us!

Thank you,
Chiefs Nation.

Exactly, although I don't want Carl to rush such an important decision I'll admit I'm currently one impatient SOB waiting for word on the GM decision. I'm just ready to move on to this offseason and leave the past behind.

ChiefsCountry
01-07-2009, 03:14 PM

Dude its called strring shit up for radio. I wish you guys would realize this.

Sweet Daddy Hate
01-07-2009, 03:18 PM
Dude its called strring shit up for radio. I wish you guys would realize this.

That's not stirring shit up, that's going on and on about a person who does NOT work for the franchise, and who no one gives two flying fucks about in this critical juncture of franchise history.