PDA

View Full Version : Other Sports Duke vs. Davidson

ferrarispider95
01-07-2009, 06:20 PM
At least Dickey v is not doing the game, so we don't have to hear him slobknob over the most overrated piece of shit team. How in the fugg are the #2?

Silock
01-07-2009, 06:45 PM
Duke vs. Curry.

Cornstock
01-07-2009, 07:32 PM
Because theyre the 2nd best team in the country right now...
check the score.

58-4ever
01-07-2009, 07:34 PM
Curry is an animal. He's going to hit some threes in an NBA arena near you very soon.

58-4ever
01-07-2009, 07:35 PM
Duke is scared.

Cornstock
01-07-2009, 07:37 PM
nah thats just the scheduled TV timeout
Duke will step on the gas here in a bit

58-4ever
01-07-2009, 07:40 PM

They'll still be one of the worst D1 football programs in history.

58-4ever
01-07-2009, 07:41 PM
:)They'll still be one of the worst D1 football programs in history.

Coach
01-07-2009, 07:43 PM

And the NCAA needs to do away with the dumb-assed scheduled TV timeouts.

ferrarispider95
01-07-2009, 07:43 PM
Because theyre the 2nd best team in the country right now...
check the score.

Duke is overrated, Davidson is not playing as well this year. I will guarantee another early round exit and few losses to bottom of the ACC when conference season starts. There not even half as good as North Carolina, and I hate North Carolina just as much.

58-4ever
01-07-2009, 07:48 PM
Duke is overrated, Davidson is not playing as well this year. I will guarantee another early round exit and few losses to bottom of the ACC when conference season starts. There not even half as good as North Carolina, and I hate North Carolina just as much.

They haven't played half the schedule Davidson has either.

Cornstock
01-07-2009, 07:55 PM

I will agree that the last 2 years Duke has been very overrated but this year they are a much better team. And they can't help it that all the teams that are "Better" than them have lost more games than them.

Cornstock
01-07-2009, 07:57 PM
They haven't played half the schedule Davidson has either.

SIU is always good out of the MVC, and they played Michigan twice and Purdue who was ranked something like 8th at the time

Davidson has only played Oklahoma. Besides that their schedules actually are remarkably similar.

BWillie
01-07-2009, 08:49 PM

Yeah Mighty North Carolina. Who got beat by Boston College on UNC's home court. A Boston College team mind you who was picked to finish in the lower half of the ACC. Harvard just took Boston College out behind the woodshed tonight and kicked their ass. F*cking HARVARD. Let me say this again, HARVARD.

Demonpenz
01-07-2009, 10:29 PM
what is wierd is Dicky V is doing an nba game tonight. Wierd

Cornstock
01-07-2009, 10:34 PM
Yeah Mighty North Carolina. Who got beat by Boston College on UNC's home court. A Boston College team mind you who was picked to finish in the lower half of the ACC. Harvard just took Boston College out behind the woodshed tonight and kicked their ass. F*cking HARVARD. Let me say this again, HARVARD.

First time Harvard in their 742 year history has beaten a rated team.ROFL