PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Anyone else literally dreaming about Pioli being a Chief?

EyePod
01-09-2009, 09:07 AM
I swear that last night, I woke up about 5 or 6 times from dreams where the Chiefs signed Pioli. This blows. I ran to the computer when I actually woke up and of course there was nothing.

Anyone else having these dreams? Is anyone becoming delusional from this torture?

Fritz88
01-09-2009, 09:08 AM
I have been having dreams about him. I have been constantly thinking about the entire issue and I have been waking up out of nowhere and running to my computer to see if we signed him.

Clark is messing with my brain cells. It's too much anticipation.

Mr. Plow
01-09-2009, 09:09 AM
I had a dream that the Pioli Super Thread got locked.

Mr. Plow
01-09-2009, 09:10 AM
Also had a dream I ran into this guy and punched him in the face.....

Interesting take on Pioli from the Boston Globe chat area:

Update from someone inside the Chiefs organization!
Submitted by Rocky Alden on January 7, 2009 - 6:13pm.

Okay gang, as many of you know I still have friends at the highest level in the Chiefs organization and have this info to share with full confidence: Scott Pioli is the new GM. His announcement will come Thursday or Friday at the latest. Clark and Scott are working out the finer points of his contract tonight (money & control), but the deal is sealed. Also, Clark informed Herm Edwards and his coaching staff that they will be released. All assistants can reapply through Scott.

I only share this information because I'm no longer with the team and it's fun to share that a new day is dawning at Arrowhead. Scott Pioli will quickly move to clean out the front office and hire a new coach.

The only info I have on the new coach is it will not be Kirk Ferentz from the Iowa Hawkeyes. Kirk coaches his son at Iowa and does not want to leave until his son graduates.

Mike Shanahan has contacted Pioli, but I don't know any info beyond that.

StcChief
01-09-2009, 09:22 AM
Also had a dream I ran into this guy and punched him in the face.....

Interesting take on Pioli from the Boston Globe chat area:

Update from someone inside the Chiefs organization!
Submitted by Rocky Alden on January 7, 2009 - 6:13pm.

Okay gang, as many of you know I still have friends at the highest level in the Chiefs organization and have this info to share with full confidence: Scott Pioli is the new GM. His announcement will come Thursday or Friday at the latest. Clark and Scott are working out the finer points of his contract tonight (money & control), but the deal is sealed. Also, Clark informed Herm Edwards and his coaching staff that they will be released. All assistants can reapply through Scott.

I only share this information because I'm no longer with the team and it's fun to share that a new day is dawning at Arrowhead. Scott Pioli will quickly move to clean out the front office and hire a new coach.

The only info I have on the new coach is it will not be Kirk Ferentz from the Iowa Hawkeyes. Kirk coaches his son at Iowa and does not want to leave until his son graduates.

Mike Shanahan has contacted Pioli, but I don't know any info beyond that.no more X-Donkey coaches.

EyePod
01-09-2009, 09:46 AM
Yeah. I don't want Shanny either, but still, I want Pioli!!!! He sounds like a scrumptious Italian food!!!

sedated
01-09-2009, 09:48 AM
who the fuk is this pioli guy?

EyePod
01-09-2009, 10:02 AM
who the fuk is this pioli guy?

I hope you're joking....

Abba-Dabba
01-09-2009, 10:03 AM
You had a dream about another man. Say it with me. You had a dream about another man. Need I say more?

CaliforniaChief
01-09-2009, 10:06 AM
How sad is it that as football fans we've been reduced to dreaming and hoping and refreshing our cpu's every 40 seconds to see who the next CEO of the team is going to be??? Maybe one time in January we'll all be losing sleep about the divisional playoff game we've got, or even better, the AFC title game at Arrowhead where we dream of the Hunt Trophy coming back home. Thanks, Carl.

Mr. Plow
01-09-2009, 10:11 AM
How sad is it that as football fans we've been reduced to dreaming and hoping and refreshing our cpu's every 40 seconds to see who the next CEO of the team is going to be??? Maybe one time in January we'll all be losing sleep about the divisional playoff game we've got, or even better, the AFC title game at Arrowhead where we dream of the Hunt Trophy coming back home. Thanks, Carl.

40 seconds? Slacker.

Mr. Laz
01-09-2009, 10:15 AM
um ..... no

while i think Pioli has a chance to do really good things, i have still not 'healed' from the peterson era yet.

it left me scarred and damaged ..... kicked the hope right out me.

can't get invested into the Chiefs the same way .............. yet.

DaWolf
01-09-2009, 10:16 AM
The fact that this guy is so wanted by Chiefs fans now basically guarantees that Charlie Casserly will be out next GM...

runnercyclist
01-09-2009, 10:19 AM
Wow, Dude, you need to upgrade your dreams.

Mr. Laz
01-09-2009, 11:04 AM
The fact that this guy is so wanted by Chiefs fans now basically guarantees that Charlie Casserly will be out next GM...:deevee::deevee::deevee:

Mr. Laz
01-09-2009, 11:05 AM
You had a dream about another man. Say it with me. You had a dream about another man. Need I say more?
your name is about a man's nuts

say it with me ... your name is about a man's nuts

Dr. Johnny Fever
01-09-2009, 11:30 AM
The meltdown will be legendary when Clark hires Jimmy Raye. But not that Jimmy Raye. The other Jimmy Raye.

DaneMcCloud
01-09-2009, 11:32 AM
You need to get laid

Abba-Dabba
01-09-2009, 11:37 AM
your name is about a man's nuts

say it with me ... your name is about a man's nuts

No, it is not.

You thought about my nuts. Say it again with me. You thought about my nuts.

Perv

bogey
01-09-2009, 11:43 AM
Go for a run or something. Remember, it's a game. I would love a winning season, but, it's a game.

bogey
01-09-2009, 11:45 AM
I woke up at 4:30 this morning because I need to figure out a way to make an additional $800.00 per month so I can continue to put money towards my childs college education. Stressing about a game... not me.

MOhillbilly
01-09-2009, 11:48 AM
I woke up at 4:30 this morning because I need to figure out a way to make an additional $800.00 per month so I can continue to put money towards my childs college education. Stressing about a game... not me.

I GOT 99 PROBLEMS BUT A BITCH AINT ONE!

BigRedChief
01-09-2009, 11:57 AM
You setting aside $800 a month for a college fund?

bogey
01-09-2009, 11:58 AM
I GOT 99 PROBLEMS BUT A BITCH AINT ONE!

I got those 99 + 1.

Chief Roundup
01-09-2009, 11:59 AM
Dude you need to back away from the Planet and the Chiefs. It is merely a game intended for fun and excitement.

bogey
01-09-2009, 12:03 PM
You setting aside $800 a month for a college fund?

With the current economy, I'm struggling. The $800 isn't just for her college, it's to stay in the black. However, her college fund is what keeps me awake.

RealSNR
01-09-2009, 12:03 PM
You're all gay. How about that?

bogey
01-09-2009, 12:07 PM
You're all gay. How about that?

Am not.

FloridaMan88
01-09-2009, 12:33 PM
This reminds me of the Trent Green wait-out during the 2001 offseason.

BigRichard
01-09-2009, 12:46 PM
You know how I know your gay? You dream about Pioli.

teedubya
01-09-2009, 12:48 PM
I had a dream that Glenn Dorsey wasn't a bust. Then I awoke.

unothadeal
01-09-2009, 12:49 PM
No. I'm not a homosexual.

RealSNR
01-09-2009, 12:57 PM
This reminds me of the Trent Green wait-out during the 2001 offseason.On the KCStar board I remember some guy starting a thread like, "Anyone else been dreaming in their sleep about Joey Harrington in Chiefs' red?"

:hump:

blueballs
01-09-2009, 01:01 PM
It's a sign of old age
when you wake up 5-6 times a night
needing Pioli relief

EyePod
01-09-2009, 01:26 PM
You need to get laid

Got some two nights ago. Gonna get some tonight.... Sorry, next insult.

EyePod
01-09-2009, 01:28 PM

Make your kid work. Or are they not working age. Just make sure to get a 3000 car and not do what me/my parents did. We got an 11,000 car and they paid the insurance and I paid the car payment (they were about the same). So instead of saving all the money that I made while working every weekend during high school, I got to put it into a car which I don't even drive now (my parents hijacked it). we always talk about how awesome it would have been if I freaking was able to put away about 5-6k instead of throwing it into that freaking Camry.

EyePod
01-09-2009, 01:29 PM
I had a dream that Glenn Dorsey wasn't a bust. Then I awoke.

Stupid. Check how I ruined your argument about him busting in that other thread.

EyePod
01-09-2009, 01:30 PM
It's a sign of old age
when you wake up 5-6 times a night
needing Pioli relief

I'm only 23.... :(

Fat Elvis
01-09-2009, 01:42 PM
Wow, Dude, you need to upgrade your dreams.

This.

bogey
01-09-2009, 01:51 PM
Make your kid work. Or are they not working age. Just make sure to get a 3000 car and not do what me/my parents did. We got an 11,000 car and they paid the insurance and I paid the car payment (they were about the same). So instead of saving all the money that I made while working every weekend during high school, I got to put it into a car which I don't even drive now (my parents hijacked it). we always talk about how awesome it would have been if I freaking was able to put away about 5-6k instead of throwing it into that freaking Camry.

My kid is 10. She'll definately work when she's of age.

JuicesFlowing
01-09-2009, 02:06 PM
I swear that last night, I woke up about 5 or 6 times from dreams where the Chiefs signed Pioli. This blows. I ran to the computer when I actually woke up and of course there was nothing.

Anyone else having these dreams? Is anyone becoming delusional from this torture?

I'm not currently experiencing this type of psychosis. I would like Pioli very much to be a Chief. However, the sad fact is that he probably won't be since I want him to be.

EyePod
01-09-2009, 02:40 PM
I'm not currently experiencing this type of psychosis. I would like Pioli very much to be a Chief. However, the sad fact is that he probably won't be since I want him to be.

That's how I feel right now... :(

Chief Roundup
01-09-2009, 08:09 PM
I guess now you are welcome to have nightmares about who might be the new GM and where that person will lead the Chiefs.

Fairplay
01-10-2009, 04:51 AM
I couldn't sleep last night thinking about Pioli, so i promptly jerked off, then fell back asleep.

mikey23545
01-10-2009, 05:46 AM

NTTAWWT...

big nasty kcnut
01-10-2009, 05:48 AM
I dreamed he was signed and dt got in the hall and then skip and stevie ray beat up carl and i got to make out with most of the hot chiefs cheerleaders and the rest to pioli.

windwalker
01-10-2009, 07:52 AM
I dreamed Herm was the new GM and he hired Gun as the HC

blueballs
01-10-2009, 11:36 AM
I woke up in the middle of the night and flipped on the tube
and there was a documentary on the guy from around Seattle
who bleed to death after getting fucked by a horse -WAY TMI

milkman
01-10-2009, 11:48 AM
I dreamed Herm was the new GM and he hired Gun as the HC

That's not a dream.

That's nightmare, one that could lead to years of therapy.

booger
01-10-2009, 11:52 AM
I woke up in the middle of the night and flipped on the tube
and there was a documentary on the guy from around Seattle
who bleed to death after getting ****ed by a horse -WAY TMI

Is the horse still on the loose?

blueballs
01-10-2009, 01:36 PM
A group of men get together
first you think they fuck animals
wrong the animals fuck them -horses-bulls

EyePod
01-10-2009, 09:03 PM
I dreamed he was signed and dt got in the hall and then skip and stevie ray beat up carl and i got to make out with most of the hot chiefs cheerleaders and the rest to pioli.

We have hot cheerleaders?