PDA

View Full Version : Misc My niece

kcxiv
01-10-2009, 12:33 AM
Made the front page of the newspaper. THis isnt something i really share with internet people, but this little premature girl has been through a struggle already.

So here it is...
http://www.mercedsunstar.com/167/story/628025.html

She made our newspaper after being 2 months old.. Hell, she was born 1 pound 10 ounces.

luv
01-10-2009, 12:38 AM
Good to read that she's doing well.

Kyle DeLexus
01-10-2009, 12:50 AM
Good to read that she's doing well.

Yep very good to hear that. Hope everything goes well.

cdcox
01-10-2009, 01:02 AM
internet people

whoa, you need to take some sensitivity training, dude.

Seriously, hope she continues to get stronger. Thanks for sharing.

teedubya
01-10-2009, 01:05 AM
yeah, I'm not a real person.. I just play one on the internet.

Glad to hear your niece is getting stronger... much love to her.

Ebolapox
01-10-2009, 01:27 AM
damn, man. it's great to hear she's doing well (comparatively speaking)

alright, now back to being a figment of your imagination.

Mr. Flopnuts
01-10-2009, 01:30 AM
I totally understand where you're coming from kcxiv, when I opened my business a couple of years ago I wouldn't post the link on the website, I would PM it to people I trusted. That said, this place isn't just a random forum for me anymore. I'd drink with a lot of you fuckers, and in some strange way, consider some of you friends.

Glad to hear your niece is doing well. Hope it continues.

kcxiv
01-10-2009, 01:39 AM
whoa, you need to take some sensitivity training, dude.

Seriously, hope she continues to get stronger. Thanks for sharing.

Ya know what i mean. I just dont share much of my life on the internets, but i decided, why the hell not. lol

cdcox
01-10-2009, 01:42 AM
Ya know what i mean. I just dont share much of my life on the internets, but i decided, why the hell not. lol

I was totally joking at being offended. Very cool thing to share. I'm really hoping all the best for your niece. :thumb:

EyePod
01-10-2009, 01:51 AM
I made the front page of the newspaper when I was a boy scout way back when. I was leading the pledge of allegiance and the people took a picture.

EyePod
01-10-2009, 01:55 AM
I really hope your niece does well. My brother was 3lb 6oz and that was a scare. He was 2 months early. Good luck to you and your family!

kcxiv
01-10-2009, 01:55 AM
I made the front page of the newspaper when I was a boy scout way back when. I was leading the pledge of allegiance and the people took a picture.

I never made it :( my sister did. The babies momma in the picture. Something to do with school.

Also, thx for the well wishes. I think the baby was supposed to start drinking from a bottle today as a matter of fact. Its to late or i would call my sister right now. lol