PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Ran into a former (briefly) Chief tonight

DaKCMan AP
01-11-2009, 01:46 AM
So we were at a bar in South Tampa that we go to nearly every weekend and tonight in walks Freddie Mitchell. I recognized the face, but it took a few minutes to pair it to a name. I guess he got hurt again recently which stunted (yet another) comeback try. He wasn't physically imposing at all, not a very big dude. Guy never amounted to much. I guess the girl he was with was cute. He did say that he fucking hates Donovan McNabb.

That is all.

DaneMcCloud
01-11-2009, 01:48 AM
Name dropper

DaKCMan AP
Name dropper

LMAO

The Bad Guy
He always looked like an old man trapped in a young body to me.

DaKCMan AP
01-11-2009, 01:51 AM
Oh, he no longer sported a mohawk. Instead, he had a (mostly) shaved head except for the very back bottom of his neck he had thick patch of hair. Weird.

Buck
01-11-2009, 01:52 AM
FredEx

He sucks.

DaKCMan AP
01-11-2009, 01:57 AM
FredEx

He sucks.

What's funny is one of the bartenders is a huge eagles fan and some guy called him over and said "look who's here" and the bartender was like "who are you?"

RippedmyFlesh
01-11-2009, 02:40 AM
So we were at a bar in South Tampa that we go to nearly every weekend and tonight in walks Freddie Mitchell. I recognized the face, but it took a few minutes to pair it to a name. I guess he got hurt again recently which stunted (yet another) comeback try. He wasn't physically imposing at all, not a very big dude. Guy never amounted to much. I guess the girl he was with was cute. He did say that he ****ing hates Donovan McNabb.

That is all.
Shows what an ass wipe he is.
Mcnabb has more class in his pinky than Freddie will ever have.
Mitchell is an idiot loser who dresses like a pimp from the 70's.
Sylvester Morris has a better chance of being back in the nfl than that clown.

xbarretx
01-11-2009, 09:32 AM
So we were at a bar in South Tampa that we go to nearly every weekend and tonight in walks Freddie Mitchell. I recognized the face, but it took a few minutes to pair it to a name. I guess he got hurt again recently which stunted (yet another) comeback try. He wasn't physically imposing at all, not a very big dude. Guy never amounted to much. I guess the girl he was with was cute. He did say that he ****ing hates Donovan McNabb.

That is all.

i met Mike Alstott in his Tampa pizza joint a few years back. what is its name? A- Train pizza....? I think its closed now but at the time he joint owned it with my aunt and uncle. now Mike was a solid guy.

Brock
01-11-2009, 09:35 AM
What, no Snoop Minnis?

Reerun_KC
01-11-2009, 09:37 AM
Shows what an ass wipe he is.
Mcnabb has more class in his pinky than Freddie will ever have.
Mitchell is an idiot loser who dresses like a pimp from the 70's.
Sylvester Morris has a better chance of being back in the nfl than that clown.

Jesus someone just swallowed McCrybaby balls deep!

58-4ever
01-11-2009, 09:40 AM
What a waste of a human being he is. I bet McNabb would laugh if this was mentioned to him.

Ultra Peanut
01-11-2009, 09:43 AM
What a waste of a human being he is.Yeah! Mediocre football players should be euthanized as soon as they get cut!

Reerun_KC
01-11-2009, 09:48 AM
Yeah! Mediocre football players should be euthanized as soon as they get cut!

IF that was the case, The Chiefs parking lot would look like a cementary from the last 20 years...

Where would we park on game days?