PDA

View Full Version : Football Are all NFL Head Coaches married?

MikeMaslowski
01-12-2009, 11:41 AM
I'm just curious... It seems that most coaches leave football to be with their family. Is it a pre-req for HC's to have a wifey?

bkkcoh
01-12-2009, 11:44 AM
What would be more interesting is how many of them have been married more then once. I would think being a successful HC in the NFL would be horrible on a marriage.

Brock
01-12-2009, 11:44 AM
They're mostly horrible fathers, it would appear.

Zouk
01-12-2009, 11:45 AM
I'm pretty sure Belichick is divorced. Is that his secret edge?

mikeyis4dcats.
01-12-2009, 11:47 AM
I would say that I would bet that most have been married, wether they currently are, I'd say that certainly a few are divorced.

MikeMaslowski
01-12-2009, 11:49 AM
mmm....

blueballs
01-12-2009, 11:50 AM
I hear their mother's are female dogs

BigChiefFan
01-12-2009, 11:51 AM
Oh come on, Andy Reid is a very loving father.:D

Ebolapox
01-12-2009, 11:54 AM
eh, statistically speaking, let's say around 10% of the general population of the US is gay (an arbitrary number that, according to a few google links that seem plausible, is high by about six percent give or take).

by that figure, there are three nfl head coaches that are gay. THAT is a more intriguing statistic to me. looking at pictures of some of the coaches (from wiki), none come off as blatantly gay, but then again, my gaydar is pretty ineffective.

MikeMaslowski
01-12-2009, 11:56 AM
eh, statistically speaking, let's say around 10% of the general population of the US is gay (an arbitrary number that, according to a few google links that seem plausible, is high by about six percent give or take).

by that figure, there are three nfl head coaches that are gay. THAT is a more intriguing statistic to me. looking at pictures of some of the coaches (from wiki), none come off as blatantly gay, but then again, my gaydar is pretty ineffective.

Wow, that is an amazing twist on this thread....

I wonder how many coaches have had gay sex with their players? :)

Baby Lee
01-12-2009, 11:57 AM

Yeah, and 90% of the cast of Rent are straight.

Rausch
01-12-2009, 11:59 AM

And yet my phone is silent...

Ebolapox
01-12-2009, 12:04 PM

ROFL

good point. however well the GMs and owners do backgrounds on their coaches, you KNOW there's one or two in the mix. I nominate josh mcdaniels, jeff fisher, and john gruden.

blueballs
01-12-2009, 12:08 PM
JOHN MADDEN

Reerun_KC
01-12-2009, 12:11 PM
JOHN MADDEN

He married Nate Newton of the Dallas Cowboys in the 90's, then had and affair with Brett Farve, Divorced Newton shortly after and is now living with Farve in NY...

They spend the winters in NY and summers down in Ol Miss...

Demonpenz
01-12-2009, 12:12 PM

I am scared you know what Rent is. I had to google it after an episode of snl. Good point though

EyePod
01-12-2009, 12:16 PM

If you want to be good at football, it's almost guaranteed that you're not going to have a nice father. Like a kid from my high school, who tried to come out of the game after getting a concussion was forced back into the game by his father because his son "isn't a pussy."

RNR
01-12-2009, 12:17 PM

Plugging my ears yelling LA LA LA

Baby Lee
01-12-2009, 12:19 PM
I am scared you know what Rent is. I had to google it after an episode of snl. Good point though

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vyX9zdcU0T0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vyX9zdcU0T0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Reerun_KC
01-12-2009, 12:19 PM

3 Coaches are Ghey?

My Guesses...

I will go with Marty, Herm and Cowher....

Rausch
01-12-2009, 12:22 PM
3 Coaches are Ghey?

My Guesses...

I will go with Marty, Herm and Cowher....

Wow.

Betting it all on the whole "Richard Simmons" factor there...

Reerun_KC
01-12-2009, 12:28 PM
Wow.

Betting it all on the whole "Richard Simmons" factor there...

You know the more you think about it, They would be great working with Richard Simmons...

Rausch
01-12-2009, 12:32 PM
You know the more you think about it, They would be great working with Richard Simmons...

No.

And there is most definitely something deeply wrong and disturbed with that...

mikeyis4dcats.
01-12-2009, 12:35 PM
I would be shocked if an NFL HC was gay, but it would not surprise me at all if there weren't a couple of homosexual assistants. Law of averages almost dictates it.

Reerun_KC
01-12-2009, 12:46 PM
No.

And there is most definitely something deeply wrong and disturbed with that...

Your right, just imagine how disturbing it would be to see Cowher and that massive huge messed up chin in a pair of tights with Simmons...

ROFL

They could put out that video and call it "3 guys and a cloud of Sinful Simmons"..

ROFL

The Franchise
01-12-2009, 12:47 PM
I would be shocked if an NFL HC was gay, but it would not surprise me at all if there weren't a couple of homosexual assistants. Law of averages almost dictates it.

Dick Curl?

Reerun_KC
01-12-2009, 12:48 PM
Dick Curl?

:eek: