PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Soren petro is an idiot.

MGRS13
01-14-2009, 10:36 AM
Petro keeps repeating day after day that the chiefs are coaching the senior bowl. You would think some one who's job it is to talk about sports all day would know something like this.

MGRS13
01-14-2009, 10:37 AM
Petro keeps repeating day after day that the chiefs are coaching the senior bowl. You would think some one who's job it is to talk about sports all day would know something like this.

He just corrected himself for the first time.

Demonpenz
01-14-2009, 10:40 AM
yes he is

jiveturkey
01-14-2009, 10:41 AM
He's pretty much the only radio guy that I can stand.

keg in kc
01-14-2009, 10:42 AM
He's pretty much the only radio guy that I can stand.In KC, yeah.

alpha_omega
01-14-2009, 10:45 AM
Idiot, possibly....but i would have to agree with jiveturkey, he is the only one i really like in KC.

chasedude
01-14-2009, 10:45 AM
I get more reading the insites on this board than I do listening to some of the radio sportcasters.

Demonpenz
01-14-2009, 10:46 AM
petro's shtick is old and tired, give me rome any day

BigCatDaddy
01-14-2009, 10:48 AM
Why , did he blames the Titans' loss on a QB that has taken 1 team to an NFC title game and another to a Superbowl?

Messier
01-14-2009, 10:49 AM
petro's shtick is old and tired, give me rome any day

Rome's shtick isn't old and tired?

Lex Luthors
01-14-2009, 10:50 AM
I usually like what Petro has to say. But he lost me a few weeks ago when he said that Tom Brady is the only difference between Marty Schottenheimer and Bill Bellichick.

Demonpenz
01-14-2009, 10:50 AM

it was sarcasim...with irony thrown in

BigRedChief
01-14-2009, 10:58 AM
I get more reading the insites on this board than I do listening to some of the radio sportcasters.
Thanks.

alpha_omega
01-14-2009, 10:59 AM

He said..........with a long..................pause.

Reerun_KC
01-14-2009, 11:02 AM

I think this board trumps, ESPN, WPI, CNNSI, FOX or any other weak message boards...

This place seems to have the finger on the pulse of the Chiefs.... Best place for information..

Reerun_KC
01-14-2009, 11:03 AM
I usually like what Petro has to say. But he lost me a few weeks ago when he said that Tom Brady is the only difference between Marty Schottenheimer and Bill Bellichick.

Brady would of never saw the field under Martha.....

cardken
01-14-2009, 11:08 AM
No Clones, uh, er..It is not, have a take do not suck, Signed, Orenthal....Out!

chasedude
01-14-2009, 11:11 AM
I think this board trumps, ESPN, WPI, CNNSI, FOX or any other weak message boards...

This place seems to have the finger on the pulse of the Chiefs.... Best place for information..

I would have to agree on this. I don't have the knowledge of football as many of the other posters on here, so I don't post much on this. I do enjoy reading all the incites coming from this board. It helps me understand the game a little more each day. :thumb:

okcchief
01-14-2009, 11:12 AM
Brady would of never saw the field under Martha.....

You can't argue with this. Marty never let the starter lose his job to injury. He would have stuck Bledsoe back in after Brady kicked ass. :cuss:

If BB was the coach he would have stuck with Gannon and maybe we beat the Donkeys and win a SuperBowl.

I feel sick now.

Reerun_KC
01-14-2009, 11:16 AM
You can't argue with this. Marty never let the starter lose his job to injury. He would have stuck Bledsoe back in after Brady kicked ass. :cuss:

If BB was the coach he would have stuck with Gannon and maybe we beat the Donkeys and win a SuperBowl.

I feel sick now.

If your going to Spew, Spew in this....

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd117/batink/Waynes%20World/spew.jpg

Demonpenz
01-14-2009, 11:18 AM
marty would have never went 5 the entire game with below par recievers

Ebolapox
01-14-2009, 11:30 AM
it was sarcasim...with irony thrown in

fuck. since when do you explain your jokes, sarcasm, and baiting? shit. it's the motherfucking apocalypse.

Demonpenz
01-14-2009, 11:32 AM
****. since when do you explain your jokes, sarcasm, and baiting? shit. it's the mother****ing apocalypse.

Sorry, I was throwing the irony part in as a snide joke against my posting habbits

Ebolapox
01-14-2009, 11:35 AM
Sorry, I was throwing the irony part in as a snide joke against my posting habbits

eh. I honestly believe, for the first time since I was young and naive, that we have a shot at a super bowl in my lifetime. the fucking world has been turned upside down, your explaining your schtick is SIOP now.

Mr. Laz
01-14-2009, 11:36 AM
petro is so full of shit

virtually everything he says is very "sanitized" under the guise of being "level-headed" so that he doesn't make anyone in power mad.

he's a puzzy

DT58HOF
01-14-2009, 11:43 AM
Smart Man he he must be!

HemiEd
01-14-2009, 11:46 AM

I couldn't stand it when it was fresh.

Planetman
01-14-2009, 11:52 AM
There are these two new inventions that you may or may nor have heard of.

The first is a button, or perhaps a dial, with which one can change a radio station, should they become annoyed with what is being fed to them on air.

The second is a button, or perhaps a switch, with which one can literally shut off the power to the radio, should they become annoyed with what is being fed to them on air.

:)

Reerun_KC
01-14-2009, 11:53 AM
I couldn't stand it when it was fresh.

It was fresh?

1ChiefsDan
01-14-2009, 11:58 AM
Rome's shtick isn't old and tired?this.

grrrr

chiefsngop
01-14-2009, 12:03 PM
Most of the radio personalities and Chiefs beat writers are in big trouble with this new direction taking hold.

With 20 years of Carl Peterson and coaches like Gunther Cunningcrap and Herm Edwards, it's been far too easy for them just to repeat the same mantra year after year and get away with it.

Now they'll have to keep up with real personel changes, actual player development, and innovative schemes and coaching. They're screwed ....

Mitch and Lenny D's radio gameday announcing will be one of the few that can keep up.

Reerun_KC
01-14-2009, 12:04 PM
Most of the radio personalities and Chiefs beat writers are in big trouble with this new direction taking hold.

With 20 years of Carl Peterson and coaches like Gunther Cunningcrap and Herm Edwards, it's been far too easy for them just to repeat the same mantra year after year and get away with it.

Now they'll have to keep up with real personel changes, actual player development, and innovative schemes and coaching. They're screwed ....

Mitch and Lenny D's radio gameday announcing will be one of the few that can keep up.

Will Mitch buy into the new GM and staff... He sure had the old one balls deep...

Demonpenz
01-14-2009, 12:11 PM
Soren.... YOU EEEEDIOT

MGRS13
01-14-2009, 12:16 PM
There are these two new inventions that you may or may nor have heard of.

The first is a button, or perhaps a dial, with which one can change a radio station, should they become annoyed with what is being fed to them on air.

The second is a button, or perhaps a switch, with which one can literally shut off the power to the radio, should they become annoyed with what is being fed to them on air.

:)

Isn't this sort of ironic that you would reply to this post in this way. Couldn't you have just ignored it or does your computer not have a "button" to turn it off? Dumbass.

blueballs
01-14-2009, 12:16 PM
I thought this would be
about his mancrush on Bradford

chiefsngop
01-14-2009, 12:25 PM
Will Mitch buy into the new GM and staff... He sure had the old one balls deep...

Yeah, I think Mitch will.

He's not near as bad as Gretz.

He had to keep up some kind of positive spin for listeners, it's part of his job to try and keep as many of them as possible tuning in again next week.

Hard to say "there's absolutely no hope" and then hope you still have an audience the next week.

He's been harder on this team than alot of the cronies.

keg in kc
01-14-2009, 12:33 PM
I usually like what Petro has to say. But he lost me a few weeks ago when he said that Tom Brady is the only difference between Marty Schottenheimer and Bill Bellichick.I think there's a valid argument to be made there. I didn't hear the show, so I don't know what he said to defend his position, but the closest Marty ever got to a championship was when Montana was here. Some would say that's the difference a true franchise QB can make, even past his prime. Hell, without the injury, maybe KC wins the Superbowl. Put him behind center in '94 or '95 and maybe they have two or three.

Marty without Montana was nothing to write home about in the playoffs, as everybody knows. With him, an injury away from AFC champs.

ChiefsCountry
01-14-2009, 12:37 PM

Most people would suck off their boss on the airwaves as well.

Demonpenz
01-14-2009, 12:43 PM
Most people would suck off their boss on the airwaves as well.

This. Mitch goes on and on about the president of the chiefs radio network