PDA

View Full Version : News Cocaine bust east of Springfield, MO

luv
01-14-2009, 06:09 PM
The article doesn't say it, but they just said on the news that the street value was estimated at $1.2 million.

http://www.ky3.com/home/video/37600964.html

STRAFFORD, Mo. -- State troopers found about 50 pounds of cocaine in a big rig on Interstate 44 just east of Strafford on Wednesday morning. Troopers say the discovery is the result of a random check.

The Highway Patrol says the tractor-trailer was stopped randomly as part of compliance check of commercial vehicles. Inspectors found the truck's log books and answers from the driver didn't jive. They said the driver gave them permission to search the tractor-trailer and they found 24 kilograms of cocaine hidden in the sleeping compartment.

The driver was arrested and taken to the Greene County jail.

Buck
01-14-2009, 06:11 PM
THATS A LOT OF COKE!!!!

StcChief
01-14-2009, 06:12 PM
hmm.... carrying illegal drugs. can't get story straight with logs.
jail has your name on it.

Bugeater
01-14-2009, 06:13 PM
Well hell, with fuel costs and all...

Mecca
01-14-2009, 06:14 PM
Oh damn it....I can't believe they found my the guy driving my truck..

luv
01-14-2009, 06:14 PM
Oh damn it....I can't believe they found my the guy driving my truck..

You live in the sleeper cab of a big rig?

Buck
01-14-2009, 06:15 PM
Coke Brownies anybody?

luv
01-14-2009, 06:17 PM
Coke Brownies anybody?

I've never seen cocaine in person. Does it have the same consistancy as flour?

Spicy McHaggis
01-14-2009, 06:18 PM
Coke Brownies anybody?

No problem burning off those calories.

Mecca
01-14-2009, 06:20 PM
You live in the sleeper cab of a big rig?

Nah he was just bringing me my stash..

Bugeater
01-14-2009, 06:20 PM

No, it's closer to table salt. Or so I've heard.

Hydrae
01-14-2009, 06:23 PM

The thought of snorting salt......YIKES!

luv
01-14-2009, 06:30 PM
The thought of snorting salt......YIKES!

The thought of snorting anything....

Buck
01-14-2009, 06:35 PM
I've only snorted something once. Stupidest thing I've ever done.

FWIW, it was Aderol.

Crush
01-14-2009, 06:57 PM
Followup: The arrested driver eventually gets killed by pissed off Colombians.

KCUnited
01-14-2009, 06:59 PM
Bill Maas got his CDL?

Mecca
01-14-2009, 07:01 PM
I snorted a pixie stick off a dare when I was a kid.......don't ever do that.

Buck
01-14-2009, 07:07 PM
I snorted a pixie stick off a dare when I was a kid.......don't ever do that.

Ahh I forgot, when I was 17 I snorted a crushed up Altoid for $5.

It wasn't worth it.

KcMizzou
01-14-2009, 07:09 PM
Ahh I forgot, when I was 17 I snorted a crushed up Altoid for $5.

It wasn't worth it.
Jesus man. LMAO

They don't call 'em "curiously strong" for nothin'.... do they.

MahiMike
01-14-2009, 07:16 PM

more like sugar (so I hear)

KCChiefsMan
01-14-2009, 07:29 PM

no, you want to get a rock

BWillie
01-14-2009, 08:05 PM
I've only snorted something once. Stupidest thing I've ever done.

FWIW, it was Aderol.

I HEAR THATS FUN

Buck
01-14-2009, 08:06 PM
I HEAR THATS FUN

YEAH BWILLIE ITS VERY FUN TO THE POINT WHERE I ALMOST KILLED 5 PEOPLE INCLUDING MYSELF!!!

BWillie
01-14-2009, 08:08 PM
YEAH BWILLIE ITS VERY FUN TO THE POINT WHERE I ALMOST KILLED 5 PEOPLE INCLUDING MYSELF!!!

STORY TIME. GATHER ROUND YA'LL

StcChief
01-14-2009, 08:08 PM
Jesus man. LMAO

They don't call 'em "curiously strong" for nothin'.... do they.
ROFL LMAO I punched and took my money back for less.
This must be the 90s version of "Ditch Weed"

Buck
01-14-2009, 08:13 PM
STORY TIME. GATHER ROUND YA'LL

I WAS HOPING YOU'D ASK

Enough of the All Caps...

So I was 18 years old and I was hanging out w/ this chick at my house. We had consumed some Morning Glory Seeds, which contain LSA, the main ingredient in LSD. It tripped us out for a while, just long enough to make me convince myself that I should snort some Aderol.

She, 2 of my friends, and I snorted a pill each.

Then we decided to go pick up a dimebag. I drove.

Now this is hard to explain, so I'll try my best. Imagine a bunch of really fast moving lights all racing towards one point very far off in the distance. Thats basically what was going on in my head. There were 5 of us in the car, one sober (why he wasn't driving I don't know). Well the 4 of us who were on it, were all holding our own conversations, and I apparently was ignoring Traffic Lights.

Anyways, I shouldn't have been driving, and I will never do any hardcore drug again.

Bonus: Right after we all sniffed the pills, a cop pulled up right behind us to check shit out. Luckily when he waved his flashlight at us, our eyes hadn't had the chance to completely dilate yet, and he didn't see any powder on our noses.

Yeah, makes me look like a complete jerk-off, but I won't do it again.

Katipan
01-15-2009, 08:10 AM

The best description is sugar.

And the ONLY POSSIBLE WAY I could know that is I was an extra in a movie they play in rehabs. They had a junkie come in to make sure that those of us hitting the empty glass cock, or those of us pretending to detox were doing it right.

I played a chick that just woke up and needed her morning "coffee"... They brought me a line of sugar, which I snorted. It was kinda neat. Cocaine gives you drips down the back of your throat. So like tweekers do some meth and go crazy for 10 minutes and have to do more. Coke whores get the drip drip drip down the back of their throats for an hour or so. And then they go do more.

The drip drip drip is way neat when it tastes like sugar.

jwazzie
01-15-2009, 08:14 AM
Ha Funny.....what a first post!!

Skip Towne
01-15-2009, 08:17 AM
I WAS HOPING YOU'D ASK

Enough of the All Caps...

So I was 18 years old and I was hanging out w/ this chick at my house. We had consumed some Morning Glory Seeds, which contain LSA, the main ingredient in LSD. It tripped us out for a while, just long enough to make me convince myself that I should snort some Aderol.

She, 2 of my friends, and I snorted a pill each.

Then we decided to go pick up a dimebag. I drove.

Now this is hard to explain, so I'll try my best. Imagine a bunch of really fast moving lights all racing towards one point very far off in the distance. Thats basically what was going on in my head. There were 5 of us in the car, one sober (why he wasn't driving I don't know). Well the 4 of us who were on it, were all holding our own conversations, and I apparently was ignoring Traffic Lights.

Anyways, I shouldn't have been driving, and I will never do any hardcore drug again.

Bonus: Right after we all sniffed the pills, a cop pulled up right behind us to check shit out. Luckily when he waved his flashlight at us, our eyes hadn't had the chance to completely dilate yet, and he didn't see any powder on our noses.

Yeah, makes me look like a complete jerk-off, but I won't do it again.

Did your mommy come get you?

beach tribe
01-15-2009, 08:30 AM
The best description is sugar.

And the ONLY POSSIBLE WAY I could know that is I was an extra in a movie they play in rehabs. They had a junkie come in to make sure that those of us hitting the empty glass cock, or those of us pretending to detox were doing it right.

I played a chick that just woke up and needed her morning "coffee"... They brought me a line of sugar, which I snorted. It was kinda neat. Cocaine gives you drips down the back of your throat. So like tweekers do some meth and go crazy for 10 minutes and have to do more. Coke whores get the drip drip drip down the back of their throats for an hour or so. And then they go do more.

The drip drip drip is way neat when it tastes like sugar.

Cystal meth is more like sugar. A rocky brittle substance like tiny pieces of broken glass.

"Good" Coke is more of a soft floury powder.

WHAT? I ughh, Had a crazy past.

Oh, and a G of Cocaine last about 3 hrs.

A G of Meth will keep you awake for 3 days.

Meth last 10 times as long as coke. Coke heads are the ones snorting some shit every 30 min.

Disclaimer: I do not participate in any activity that includes cocaine, or Meth.

Demonpenz
01-15-2009, 08:36 AM
blockbuster cards work nicely when cutting up your bump

Katipan
01-15-2009, 08:39 AM
Meth looks like salt crystals.

Cocaine looks like it has scales. And should never be bought in any form besides a rock.

Any cocaine that looks like flour has been stepped on so much you'll be shitting baby laxatives and B12 for days.

God dammit.

Skip Towne
01-15-2009, 08:42 AM

Cocaine looks like it has scales. And should never be bought in any form besides a rock.

Any cocaine that looks like flour has been stepped on so much you'll be shitting baby laxatives and B12 for days.

God dammit.

And the farther you are from the coasts the more likely it is.

Katipan
01-15-2009, 08:47 AM
In my worldly travels through 3 states, I've discovered that tweekers are way different here than they were in Arizona.

I dunno if its the result of tweekers out here using Anhydrous instead of the bargain basement under-the-sink chemicals that they use in Arizona, but you hardly see anyone with sores on their faces here. Or the way jittery people. Tho they are definitely everywhere.

The sickly stench of meth isn't as prevalant... Like where it permeates through their skin... Tho I wonder if its because there are all sorts of other neat smells in Iowa....

In Arizona, tweekers don't even think they're cool. Here... Geez, I've met more than a handful of people that were introduced to it by their mothers.

Coke whores think they're cool everywhere. I'm fairly sure thats why they do it.

beach tribe
01-15-2009, 08:52 AM

God dammit.

I thought you only knew from you little skit.

When you smash a rock of coke it's gonna look a hell of a lot more like flour than it is salt.

I live 15 min. north of Miami. Where do you live?

Katipan
01-15-2009, 08:54 AM
I thought you only knew from you little skit.

When you smash a rock of coke it's gonna look a hell of a lot more like flour than it is salt.

I live 15 min. north of Miami. Where do you live?

I never said coke looks like salt.

And while it would be riveting to describe to you why I type in the style that I do, I'm quite sure the majority of the people understand why I'd put that part in capital letters, where I live, and where I've lived before.

beach tribe
01-15-2009, 08:57 AM
I never said coke looks like salt.

And while it would be riveting to describe to you why I type in the style that I do, I'm quite sure the majority of the people understand why I'd put that part in capital letters, where I live, and where I've lived before.

I meant sugar, but I'm not trying to be argumentative, or anything. It's just perspective. I didn't mean to come off, as an ass. Kinda looks that way after I went back, and read it.

Katipan
01-15-2009, 09:00 AM
In that case, I live in Waterloo and haven't seen cocaine since I left my strip club in Phoenix, Arizona.

I also type in a very caustic, sarcasticly lovingly, flirtilly hatefully, iowanni manner.

So it's cool. Want a bump?

beach tribe
01-15-2009, 09:01 AM
In that case, I live in Waterloo and haven't seen cocaine since I left my strip club in Phoenix, Arizona.

I also type in a very caustic, sarcasticly lovingly, flirty hatefully, iowanni manner.

So it's cool. Want a bump?

Thanks, but no thanks. All my knowledge comes from PAST experience as well. I've got some killer black tar though.

Katipan
01-15-2009, 09:04 AM
That stuff killed my marriage.

Opiate addicted husband destroyed everything for heroin. Heh. I was so naieve, I thought "H" was hash. The only time I took a foil hit (thinking it was hash) I got sick, puked everywhere, and laid in bed for hours. Never touched the stuff again.

But that happens to me if I take a Vicodin too.

Can't handle opiates.

beach tribe
01-15-2009, 09:08 AM
That stuff killed my marriage.

Opiate addicted husband destroyed everything for heroin. Heh. I was so naieve, I thought "H" was hash. The only time I took a foil hit (thinking it was hash) I got sick, puked everywhere, and laid in bed for hours. Never touched the stuff again.

But that happens to me if I take a Vicodin too.

Can't handle opiates.

Never actually done H, but have had some real battles with the synthetic stuff. Roxicett. (Oxycodone, Acetaminophen)

Katipan
01-15-2009, 09:10 AM
Never actually done H, but have had some real battles with the synthetic stuff. Roxicett. (Oxycodone, Acetaminophen)

I've seen people snort oxys... After about 1/2 an hour of work to crush them. Their eyes litterally roll into the backs of their heads.

I dunno why that sort of stuff scares me way more than coke ever did.

Skip Towne
01-15-2009, 09:12 AM
Coke is wonderful. STAY AWAY FROM IT.

beach tribe
01-15-2009, 09:17 AM
I've seen people snort oxys... After about 1/2 an hour of work to crush them. Their eyes litterally roll into the backs of their heads.

I dunno why that sort of stuff scares me way more than coke ever did.

It should. In my experience, after doing a bunch of coke, you don't want to look at the shit again for a long time. You haven't eaten, or slept, and you feel like shit. Not the case with powerful pharmaceuticals. You don't feel bad at all, until you're ass is hooked. I don't know what the deal is with females, and this kind of stuff. They just never seem to be able to realize what they're getting themselves into.

Edit: I also think the Oxys you're thinking of are OxyContins. Different stuff all together.

Katipan
01-15-2009, 09:22 AM
Edit: I also think the Oxys you're thinking of are OxyContins. Different stuff all together.

hahaahah

no it's not. :)

But you're cute.

beach tribe
01-15-2009, 09:27 AM
hahaahah

no it's not. :)

But you're cute.

How come Contins knock me out, and Codone's dont?

Katipan
01-15-2009, 09:30 AM
How come Contins knock me out, and Codone's dont?

Oxycontins are a controlled release of Oxycodone.

It's like taking a time lapse pill.

beach tribe
01-15-2009, 09:31 AM
http://www.erowid.org/ask/ask.php?ID=2842

OOps.

Wow. That's amazing. Roxicett feels NOTHING like Percocett IMO. The addition of the acetominophen must cause a different reaction. A half of a Roxi is like 5 perkys.

beach tribe
01-15-2009, 09:32 AM
Oxycontins are a controlled release of Oxycodone.

It's like taking a time lapse pill.

And Roxicett is a rapid/instant type of release.

My god they're bad.

Katipan
01-15-2009, 09:35 AM
Right?? And imagine the idiots of the world saying screw the time lapse mechanism of the pill, I want it all NOW.

No wonder pharmacies were being robbed. At $40 a pill...

beach tribe
01-15-2009, 09:36 AM
Right?? And imagine the idiots of the world saying screw the time lapse mechanism of the pill, I want it all NOW.

No wonder pharmacies were being robbed. At $40 a pill...

Heh. I can get em for $8.

I don't know if that's a good thing, or a bad thing.

Katipan
01-15-2009, 09:41 AM
I remember pushing xanax bars and footballs for $8!

I think it's a bad thing.
At least... Today, I do. :D

beach tribe
01-15-2009, 09:42 AM
I remember pushing xanax bars and footballs for $8!

I think it's a bad thing.
At least... Today, I do. :D

Heh, I can get Xany bars for $2. I fuqin HATE Xanax though.

beach tribe
01-15-2009, 09:46 AM
I work a 9-5 job, and then on the weekends, (Fri, Sat night) I bartend, nearly until four int the morn. I take those roxis sometimes to kick ass till the wee early hrs.

I can't understand why people like to take drugs that make their body heavy, and knock them out, or make them tired.

Katipan
01-15-2009, 09:48 AM
I work a 9-5 job, and then on the weekends, (Fri, Sat night) I bartend, nearly until four int the morn. I take those roxis sometimes to kick ass till the wee early hrs.

I can't understand why people like to take drugs that make their body heavy, and knock them out, or make them tired.

Bartending made me do massive amounts of coke. Well... Having to drink to get through my shifts, made me do massive amounts of coke.

Ok thats a lie.

That's just how it started.

beach tribe
01-15-2009, 09:53 AM
Bartending made me do massive amounts of coke. Well... Having to drink to get through my shifts, made me do massive amounts of coke.

Ok thats a lie.

That's just how it started.

I can confidently say that I am so over coke it's not even funny. I haven't enjoyed it in many Years, and haven't done it in over 2. Definitely wouldn't do it at my job.

Katipan
01-15-2009, 09:57 AM
I'm not that altruistic.

I don't do it because I don't need that lifestyle anymore.
Plus, theres no way I'd be able to hide it from my kids.

So, I'm sure it's still a great time. I'm sure if I took $80 and grabbed an 8-ball, I'd have a helluva night. But I wouldn't be able to look at myself in the morning.

beach tribe
01-15-2009, 10:06 AM
I'm not that altruistic.

So, I'm sure it's still a great time. I'm sure if I took $80 and grabbed an 8-ball, I'd have a helluva night. But I wouldn't be able to look at myself in the morning.

Not me. I remember when I was young, and did coke, and we would all talk about our most inner thoughts, and shit. Or if we were out partying it would help strike up conversation, and keep your mouth running. Now it just locks me up, and fills me with feelings of guilt. I don't think I'll ever do it again.

HMc
01-15-2009, 10:44 AM
I'm not that altruistic.

80 bucks per ball? That's sweet, here an individual who partakes in such things pays...

AUD300 per GRAM! (or US 210)

My gripe with it is neither the money (which works as good demotivator to do it so often) nor the perception people have etc, it's that one doesnt feel shit it the morning in any way, shape or form. There's really no downside.

Back when we used to eat pills (E), that was what stopped you from doing it more than once every couple months, in that it took a week to get over the damn things.

beach tribe
01-15-2009, 10:53 AM
80 bucks per ball? That's sweet, here an individual who partakes in such things pays...

My gripe with it is neither the money (which works as good demotivator to do it so often) nor the perception people have etc, it's that one doesnt feel shit it the morning in any way, shape or form. There's really no downside.

Back when we used to eat pills (E), that was what stopped you from doing it more than once every couple months, in that it took a week to get over the damn things.

Yeah, Ex would surely make you feel like shit, but if you're doing coke, and then waking up in the morning all refreshed, and feeling great, then you guys are really getting ripped off, or maybe it's just that it's so expensive you've never done more than a couple lines.

Katipan
01-15-2009, 10:53 AM

Thats about how much it would be in the backwoods of Iowa too.

I think $60 a teener is the norm, $100 a ball in the big cities.

I have moral issues with spending that much on illicit narcotics.

beach tribe
01-15-2009, 10:56 AM
Thats about how much it would be in the backwoods of Iowa too.

I think $60 a teener is the norm, $100 a ball in the big cities.

I have moral issues with spending that much on illicit narcotics.

Yeah, I think the average is about $100-$120 a ball in all the other places I've lived. (Memphis, Nashville, etc.)

I hear you can get it for $75 a ball in MIA, but I just have no desire to find out.

Katipan
01-15-2009, 10:56 AM
Yeah, Ex would surely make you feel like shit, but if you're doing coke, and then waking up in the morning all refreshed, and feeling great, then you guys are really getting ripped off, or maybe it's just that it's so expensive you've never done more than a couple lines.

I really think you've just done really bad coke.

You're supposed to wake up the next day with zero hangover, no awful side effects, and maybe sore thighs (if you're a girl), but nothing else dramatic.

beach tribe
01-15-2009, 10:59 AM
I really think you've just done really bad coke.

You're supposed to wake up the next day with zero hangover, no awful side effects, and maybe sore thighs (if you're a girl), but nothing else dramatic.

You don't get it.

The Coke is primo.

If I was to buy an 8-ball I would watch the sun rise Sat, and Sun morn without having slept, or eaten shit.

So you're telling me that Monday morn, I'm supposed to feel great after not eating or sleeping for a 72 hr period over the weekend.

Katipan
01-15-2009, 11:02 AM
Did you know you can sleep on good coke?

HMc
01-15-2009, 11:24 AM

Eh? That's bullshit, frankly, at least in my experience. I've had long benders both here (yes, $$$$) and Guetamala, and I don't feel any ill effects the next day.

I never said I felt refreshed, I mean you're tired and hungry, yes, but it's nothing like coming off E.

beach tribe
01-15-2009, 11:47 AM
Did you know you can sleep on good coke?
Yeah you can if you're exhausted. I think you're the one been getting that crappy coke if you'e been falling asleep on it. That killer coke out of MIA, will have you WISHING you could sleep.

I've had good, and I've had bad, and I know the difference.

I was just saying that after the binges I used to have, I didn't want to look at coke for a while afterwards. The sleep deprivation, and starving to death is what cuases that.

Katipan
01-15-2009, 11:49 AM
No, I've had pink peruvian coke. I've had coke from Jenna Jameson. I'm pretty sure I've had good coke.

And I didn't say you pass out while doing it. I'm saying with good coke, if you stop taking it, you can go to sleep.

If you do an 8ball by yourself in one night maybe not. But if I drank a case of red bull in one night, I wouldnt sleep either.

HMc
01-15-2009, 12:03 PM
No, I've had pink peruvian coke. I've had coke from Jenna Jameson. I'm pretty sure I've had good coke.

And I didn't say you pass out while doing it. I'm saying with good coke, if you stop taking it, you can go to sleep.

If you do an 8ball by yourself in one night maybe not. But if I drank a case of red bull in one night, I wouldnt sleep either.

I concur. I have very few problems getting to sleep once i lay down. I mean, not if i've JUST done a line or whatever, but certainly 30 mins or so after, no problem.

I've found it's the crap stuff that keeps me up, probably cos they cut it with Speed or whatever.

But yeah I'd guess doing an 8ball in a night would cause you some dramas with rest. Then again if you're knocking back an 8ball of good coke in a night then not sleeping is the least of your worries. If it's good you shouldnt need that much of it. Which is good, since you can't get one for less than $1k here anyway.