PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs ok, i'll do it. Super Perfect World Coaching Scenario

no love
01-21-2009, 11:59 PM
first, a little history. Some months ago I posted Tyler Thigpen would enter the Chiefs line-up, outplay a hall of fame qb moonlighting for the jets, and never leave the lineup the rest of the year. Many of you had my poo dripping from your mouths the next week. (I was told to die)
I posted this same thing about the royals mike aviles. blowing his first opportunity only to get another and become super f'n awesome!

All the speculation about coaches, Pioli having an Ace down his pants or up his sleave and giving his father in law an extra fat paycheck, clark and marty late night chats, and the supposed actual interest rumblings blowing out of denver, etc... Has led me to this.

HC-Bill Parcels
OC-Shanny the fanny rat
DC- Marty F*ckin Schottenheimer

ah. The wait has lifted. Super bowl bound.

blueballs
01-22-2009, 12:04 AM
to stoned to get it up

KcKing
01-22-2009, 12:06 AM
:shake:

Mr. Flopnuts
01-22-2009, 12:08 AM
You're sneerious?

Bugeater
01-22-2009, 12:08 AM
You were wise to post this at night. The day crew would've had you crying within 30 seconds of you hitting submit.

Bowser
01-22-2009, 12:13 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ocV5bGHdYag&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ocV5bGHdYag&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

el borracho
01-22-2009, 12:19 AM
I suppose Richard Simmons is one of our positional coaches to complete this "Sweatin' to the Oldies" crew.

no love
01-22-2009, 12:30 AM
Just figured it's worth a shot.

sweatin to the oldies... always good for a laugh

Discuss Thrower
01-22-2009, 12:49 AM
I can hardly feel my face right now and even *I* think this is a horrible idea.

Nightfyre
01-22-2009, 12:57 AM
first, a little history. Some months ago I posted Tyler Thigpen would enter the Chiefs line-up, outplay a hall of fame qb moonlighting for the jets, and never leave the lineup the rest of the year. Many of you had my poo dripping from your mouths the next week. (I was told to die)
I posted this same thing about the royals mike aviles. blowing his first opportunity only to get another and become super f'n awesome!

All the speculation about coaches, Pioli having an Ace down his pants or up his sleave and giving his father in law an extra fat paycheck, clark and marty late night chats, and the supposed actual interest rumblings blowing out of denver, etc... Has led me to this.

HC-Bill Parcels
OC-Shanny the fanny rat

Just think of the supernova that would occur should all of these egos coexist on the same sideline.

smittysbar
01-22-2009, 03:08 AM

HC-Bill Parcels
OC-Shanny the fanny rat

Nice post, DUMB FUCK

kysirsoze
01-22-2009, 03:21 AM
That was the wrongest thing I've ever read. You may have made a couple accurate predictions, but that doesn't mean you have the power to remake reality however you wish. And if it does I will accept a nude Jenna Fischer in my bed this evening as adequate proof.

kstater
01-22-2009, 05:00 AM
You should start a website and charge for this info, this is good stuff.

Oh, and Kill yourself/

BigRock
01-22-2009, 05:28 AM
SUPER PERFECT WORLD

HC - The nuclear reanimated corpse of Vince Lombardi
OC - Bill Walsh's frozen head in a jar
DC - John Edward from "Crossing Over" who gets the plays from Tom Landry's ghost

the Talking Can
01-22-2009, 05:42 AM
your mother was making a scat flick when she gave birth to you

Red Beans
01-22-2009, 07:20 AM
SUPER PERFECT WORLD

HC - The nuclear reanimated corpse of Vince Lombardi
OC - Bill Walsh's frozen head in a jar
DC - John Edward from "Crossing Over" who gets the plays from Tom Landry's ghost

This sounds slightly more realistic...:shake:

MahiMike
01-22-2009, 07:23 AM
Those guys would have a Boldinesque melt-down in week 3.

EyePod
01-22-2009, 07:35 AM
Dude, you edited your main post about 3 weeks after the JETS game. It's a lot less prophetic when you announce shit that's going to happen, and then 3 weeks later change it.

Could Tyler Thigpen be to the Chiefs this season what Mike Aviles was for the Royals this season?

The royal finally got a shot, blew it, rode the pine for a week or so. Comes back in his next start, lights it up, never left the lineup, solved a problem, filled a gap, what have you.

The Chief gets his shot, blows his first start, rides then pine a few weeks. Comes back in his next start...(possibly lights it up? outplays the hall of famer? never leaves the lineup the rest of season? fills one of many weak spots for the draft?)

How good does he have to be?

If anyone goes there they'll notice this right underneath it:

Last edited by no love; 11-04-2008 at 11:43 AM.

Reerun_KC
01-22-2009, 07:40 AM
Dude, you edited your main post about 3 weeks after the JETS game. It's a lot less prophetic when you announce shit that's going to happen, and then 3 weeks later change it.

If anyone goes there they'll notice this right underneath it:

Last edited by no love; 11-04-2008 at 11:43 AM.

IPOD, you da man....

Someone just got served...

SenselessChiefsFan
01-22-2009, 08:22 AM

HC-Bill Parcels
OC-Shanny the fanny rat

Wow, and I thought I posted some dumb stuff.

If you think that these three very successful, (two being probably HOF coaches, and the other being one of the top ten most winningest head coaches in the history of the NFL), would work well together, then you have no clue as to how a 'team' works.

Chief_in_Commander
01-22-2009, 09:37 AM

HC-Bill Parcels
OC-Shanny the fanny rat

There are too many ways to dismantle this from even being a wet dream, so let me just say....:shake:

rambleonthruthefog
01-22-2009, 09:45 AM

HC-Bill Parcels
OC-Shanny the fanny rat

wait, wait, wait. i got it

Cowher HC
Haley OC
Jesus DC(we need him bad)

no love
01-22-2009, 10:53 AM
eye believe the edit was due to a grammar police warrant. nothing more. actually eye think it was to add thiggy's stats from the 3 weeks to help prove the point.

eye would never edit a previous post except for spelling and... to add stats.

eye also think that with all of the speculation, and what everyone on here thinks they know, until something actually happens, we have the right to make ridiculous claims like marty coming out of retirement for a coordinator job.

as for a naked jenna fischer, not my first choice but eye will see what can be done. Don't be suprised if it ends up being a tan, sweaty richard simmons.

smittysbar
01-22-2009, 11:05 AM
EYE

http://www.buytaert.net/cache/images-miscellaneous-2006-eye-500x500.jpg

EyePod
01-22-2009, 11:05 AM
wait, wait, wait. i got it

Cowher HC
Haley OC
Jesus DC(we need him bad)

No way, he'd suck as a DC.

He'd be getting nailed to a cross by the other team, and he wouldn't do anything to stop it.

I went there.

smittysbar
01-22-2009, 11:07 AM
No way, he'd suck as a DC.

He'd be getting nailed to a cross by the other team, and he wouldn't do anything to stop it.

I went there.

Need to get away......how bout a Snickers

no love
01-22-2009, 11:10 AM
I agree. I always viewed jesus as a little soft.

EyePod
01-22-2009, 11:17 AM
I agree. I always viewed jesus as a little soft.

I know! I bet Mary M. is his dominatrix. Jesus is totally into submission... He just took it a little too far... like those people who are into autoeroticasphyxiation who accidentally kill themselves.