PDA

View Full Version : Football 49ers to hire Dan Reeves as OC?

FringeNC
01-23-2009, 01:49 PM
Rumor according to PFT.

This place would go into full meltdown mode if that happened here. Wow.

Goapics1
01-23-2009, 01:50 PM
Dammit Scott!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

jaa1025
01-23-2009, 01:51 PM
dodged that bullet

DeezNutz
01-23-2009, 01:53 PM
Pioli isn't a fucking idiot.

the Talking Can
01-23-2009, 01:53 PM
would swear he was dead

Rooster
01-23-2009, 02:00 PM
would swear he was dead

ROFLROFL

jwazzie
01-23-2009, 02:06 PM
I think he is.

raybec 4
01-23-2009, 02:11 PM
He's gotta be 80 by now.

warrior
01-23-2009, 02:14 PM
would swear he was dead

I thought he was to. :rolleyes:

Deberg_1990
01-23-2009, 02:15 PM
Dan Reeves is 175 years old!

HemiEd
01-23-2009, 02:16 PM
He has a show on Sirius NFL channel, or did anyway.

Zouk
01-23-2009, 02:23 PM
Why is this so stupid? He's younger (65) than Dick LeBeau (71) and Jim Johnson (68).

Demonpenz
01-23-2009, 02:26 PM
Why is this so stupid? He's younger (65) than Dick LeBeau (71) and Jim Johnson (68).

uhhh from wiki

Daniel Edward Reeves (born January 19, 1911 in Rome, Georgia) is a former American football player and head coach. He coached in four Super Bowls: Super Bowl XXI (1986), Super Bowl XXII (1987) and Super Bowl XXIV (1989) as the Denver Broncos' head coach, and Super Bowl XXXIII (1998) as the head coach

Garcia Bronco
01-23-2009, 02:30 PM
uhhh from wiki

Daniel Edward Reeves (born January 19, 1911 in Rome, Georgia) is a former American football player and head coach. He coached in four Super Bowls: Super Bowl XXI (1986), Super Bowl XXII (1987) and Super Bowl XXIV (1989) as the Denver Broncos' head coach, and Super Bowl XXXIII (1998) as the head coach

Dan Reeves also coached in the 1978 Super Bowl and played in 2 others. In fact when he left the field after Super Bowl 33 he'd been involved as a coach or player in 8 Super Bowls which was 1/5th of all Super Bowls played. This guy should be in the HOF.

Monty
01-23-2009, 02:30 PM
No way is he 98 years old. If they said he was in his late 70's,I could buy that, but not 98.

CoMoChief
01-23-2009, 02:42 PM
LOL HES 98 yrs OLD!!!!!!!! LMAO

okcchief
01-23-2009, 02:47 PM
uhhh from wiki

That's incorrect. I know for a fact he played for the Cowboys in the late sixties and early seventies. No way he was in his fifties then. In fact, I know he was in his forties when he coached the Donx.

rad
01-23-2009, 02:54 PM
Demon doctored it, lol.......it's 1944 not 1911.

Daniel Edward Reeves (born January 19, 1944 in Rome, Georgia) is a former American football player and head coach. He coached in four Super Bowls: Super Bowl XXI (1986), Super Bowl XXII (1987) and Super Bowl XXIV (1989) as the Denver Broncos' head coach, and Super Bowl XXXIII (1998) as the head coach of the Atlanta Falcons.

FloridaMan88
01-23-2009, 02:56 PM
Dan Reeves as an offensive coordinator would make Herm look like Mike Martz

Demonpenz
01-23-2009, 03:00 PM
cheese chicken

Demonpenz
01-23-2009, 03:08 PM
Me and snugga went duck hunting the other day, not duck hut like the popular nintendo entertanment center game that came packaged with super mario brothers (super mario brothers not be confused with the super nintindo version extra super mario brothers) anyway we decided to shot some ducks with guns that would kill them. Snugga always being the bright one decided to buy extra beef jerky in cause the game and duck management people cam out. So we sat there eating beef jerky and watching ducks fly over head when he asked me a crazy question. Do you think there is a duck heaven? I was caught off guard and thought long and hard about how I was going to answer this. I finally came to the conclusiont that no there is no duck heaven. we went on to kill a ****load of ducks that day. It was fun

Demonpenz
01-23-2009, 03:11 PM
snugga and i live burger king. When we try to order from the menu we joke around with the staff.

May I help you?
yes you may
What will you have?
all of it!

then we all have a joylous laugh of joy. So we love burger king so much we decided to get the nascar lunch mean that was going on will bill elliot and fictional driver Race Diapolus. It came with racing fries. Pit stop drink and four on the flour burger. It was pretty good exept I got lapped by snugga who was eating like a fat man would. At the end of the meal we dropped a quarter in that water tank where if it lands on the ledge you get a roller coaster ride or some ****. it was a pretty good day

Demonpenz
01-23-2009, 03:15 PM
Snugga is a fat man. His mama used to joke that they are going to have to sew two carhardt jackets together to be used for warmth and harshness of the emements management. Anyway He sometimes have a fu manchu some times he has just a face. So the other day he decided to grow a soul patch. Now I though soul patch were for those one crazy people in flordia that play the harmsicord or some shit. so I said to snugga. Whats that on your face? He said that a woman had scratched him but I knew it was my cat that scratched him because he kept on putting the cat over the washing machine. I told him snugga you got to stop teasing cats, they get pissed. He was like oh yeah? He hit me right the balls and I threw up all over the place from the pain. It was a fun day

Demonpenz
01-23-2009, 03:18 PM
dd

Demonpenz
01-23-2009, 03:27 PM
Snugga and I love arcades, the sites the sounds, the woman, our favorite game is operation wolf. It is about a ninja who decides he needs to shoot everything including medical people and shit. Needless to say it kicks ass. So one day we are down there just punishing bad guys for running on the screen when this woman dropped a token behind the game. Snugga kept on freaking destroying semi bad guys with his auto matic weapon trying to avoid a fatal injury. The woman unplugs the game on accident. She said she was sorry and gave us another token to play. She turned around and snugga faked like he was shooting her with the operation wolf fake gun (i think he even pressed the side of the gun to launch a fictional grenade at her.

okcchief
01-23-2009, 03:29 PM
Trippin acid with Dan Reeves. NICE!!!

Demonpenz
01-23-2009, 03:32 PM
Snugga and I go back to the days of old, with like tumble weeds and stuff. This one day I really really wanted to ask out this girl. So we were all hanging out after school. I had just got done taking the bulls to a championship in bulls vs blazers. We are hanging out and this girl was like hey watcha doing? I was like nothing I just won in bulls vrs blazers. She asked me if I ever shot free throws with craig elo. I told her no, she said it is tough as shit even though he is a good shooter. I asked her why would you be the cavs. Sure brad daurghraty is a good low post scorer, but they get eaten up outside especially with the chuck person glitch ea had that year. Later that day snugga depants me and threw my pants on the roof. It was a good day

okcchief
01-23-2009, 03:36 PM
Snugga and I go back to the days of old, with like tumble weeds and stuff. This one day I really really wanted to ask out this girl. So we were all hanging out after school. I had just got done taking the bulls to a championship in bulls vs blazers. We are hanging out and this girl was like hey watcha doing? I was like nothing I just won in bulls vrs blazers. She asked me if I ever shot free throws with craig elo. I told her no, she said it is tough as shit even though he is a good shooter. I asked her why would you be the cavs. Sure brad daurghraty is a good low post scorer, but they get eaten up outside especially with the chuck person glitch ea had that year. Later that day snugga depants me and threw my pants on the roof. It was a good day

Chuck P could drain the trey on that game.

Craig Ehlo. WOW!

I forgot he exsisted.

Demonpenz
01-23-2009, 03:36 PM
Snugga and I are never ones to excersize. In fact the only time we really would get off our asses it to grab another beer or to blow into the nintindo entertainment center cartridge to get it to work. One day we were playing some bad dudes knock off all day when snugga turned to me and was like. Holy shit I am having a heart attack. I asked him what was wrong he said his chest hurt, he has numbness in his left hand, and he was dizzy. I was really worried for him but I was close to fighting the last boss. Well turns out that he was just having a reaction to the hot dog he ate out of the meat drawer in my fridge. I beat the game, later we went out for some sonic. It was pretty good

Demonpenz
01-23-2009, 03:40 PM
Snugga and I were playing video games one day when we heard a knock ont he door. We figured it was someone sucky but we answered the door answerly anyway. It was a man in a blue outfit with strange blue shorts. He gave us a letter. I was alittle dissapointed because this man ususally gave me 30 cd's for 1 cent (thanks bmg) We opened the letter with an envolope opener really fast to discover this

Dear Doctor smitherson,

you have been accepted by best choice credit cards

it was the neighbors mail

we beat tubin' usa