PDA

View Full Version : Tickets 2009 Ticket Prices

DaFace
01-27-2009, 10:50 AM
Got this in my e-mail. Just FYI.

The Kansas City Chiefs appreciate your support throughout 2008 and look forward to seeing you next season. Season Ticket Prices for 2009 have lowered in MOST of the seats throughout Arrowhead Stadium and even include a limited number of $250 Seats. Attached are all of the prices with the respective locations.

Next Season’s schedule includes the Dallas Cowboys, New York Giants, Pittsburgh Steelers, Cleveland Browns, Buffalo Bills, Denver Broncos, Oakland Raiders, San Diego Chargers, and 2 preseason games.

We are currently accepting deposits for 2009 Season Tickets and Group Tickets. For more information or available locations, please contact me directly at (816) 920-4824 or via email at tkirby@chiefs.nfl.com. As always, I appreciate your time and look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,
Tyler Kirby | Ticket Sales Representative
Kansas City Chiefs Football Club
816-920-4824 (p) | 816-924-2878 (f)
tkirby@chiefs.nfl.com

http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/6626/ticketsra1.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Hammock Parties
01-27-2009, 10:51 AM
Still one of the best deals in the NFL. That probably changes in 2010. I'm planning on taking my grandparents this year. They've never been. Might as well do it before it costs way too much.

OnTheWarpath15
01-27-2009, 10:52 AM
Blowfish is gonna be PISSED.

His seats just went up $50 each, per game.

EDIT: Nevermind - that's single game prices.

OnTheWarpath15
01-27-2009, 10:54 AM
Wow...

My old seats dropped over $400.

Might have to take the plunge.

DaKCMan AP
01-27-2009, 11:05 AM
Just checked the price of Bucs tickets and they're comparable, maybe a little less.... until you realize that you have to buy a PSL. Thieves.

Dartgod
01-27-2009, 11:27 AM
Mine stayed the same. I notice now that they are charging a much higher price for the same seats on the single game plan. ($84/$105)

This is the second year in a row that my seats have not increased in price.

talastan
01-27-2009, 12:11 PM
Wonder if they'll sell the half season ticket packages this year. Don't have very much cash, and I know the seats are the nosebleeders, but would still be fun to tailgate and enjoy Arrowhead!

KCFalcon59
01-27-2009, 12:19 PM
Got a call last week saying I could get my old seats back at a reduced price. From the chart I am right at a cutoff point. So I am waiting on a call from the Chiefs so I can verify the price. I could possibly save $240 per. Not bad.

Coach
01-27-2009, 12:25 PM
Any word on parking fees?

Nzoner
01-27-2009, 12:30 PM
Haven't been a STH for 4 years and got a call yesterday about coming back.Told them I was still going to wait until a head coach was hired and that I'd like to be considered in their marketing plan for St Joe since they already do billboards here.

Even told them I'd be willing to trade a couple of tickets.Rep said she'd pass my info on,we shall see.

OnTheWarpath15
01-27-2009, 01:51 PM
Just got off the phone with my rep, and I can get better seats than what I had before, AND still try to upgrade in March - without losing seniority.

Definitely something to consider.

1ChiefsDan
01-27-2009, 02:15 PM
Huh - am a 2008 STH and no email or phone call.

That kind of sucks

Dartgod
01-27-2009, 02:19 PM
Haven't been a STH for 4 years and got a call yesterday about coming back.Told them I was still going to wait until a head coach was hired and that I'd like to be considered in their marketing plan for St Joe since they already do billboards here.

Even told them I'd be willing to trade a couple of tickets.Rep said she'd pass my info on,we shall see.
4 years? I thought you only missed the last two?

Nzoner
01-27-2009, 02:43 PM
4 years? I thought you only missed the last two?

I had to go back and find my that's it I've had it rant thread (http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=131537) and we were both off,it's been 3 seasons.

Rooster
01-27-2009, 03:12 PM
Can any STH tell me exactly what the 'Hospitality Package' is? I was told by Arrowhead that if I were to buy season tickets on the lower level it would cost me an additonal $1,600 per listed seat cost. That cost will also be charged yearly to renew. What the hell is the 'Hospitality Package'? :shrug:

Mama Hip Rockets
01-27-2009, 05:33 PM
i am really surprised they aren't taking advantage of the absence of carl and herm and actually raising ticket prices.

OnTheWarpath15
01-27-2009, 05:35 PM
i am really surprised they aren't taking advantage of the absence of carl and herm and actually raising ticket prices.

It'll happen in 2010.

PastorMikH
01-27-2009, 06:37 PM
It'll happen in 2010.

I'm hoping the Chiefs will be worth paying more to watch by 2010.

KcKing
01-27-2009, 06:38 PM
Can any STH tell me exactly what the 'Hospitality Package' is? I was told by Arrowhead that if I were to buy season tickets on the lower level it would cost me an additonal $1,600 per listed seat cost. That cost will also be charged yearly to renew. What the hell is the 'Hospitality Package'? :shrug:

Wolfpack club...

If you want to jump straight to the lower level you have to purchase this package...

http://www.kcchiefs.com/tickets/wolfpack_club/

tmax63
01-27-2009, 06:42 PM
for an extra 200 per game it better be providing hookers and alcohol.

mikeyis4dcats.
01-27-2009, 10:21 PM
looking around on the Chiefs site, I was impressed with the Ticket Forwarding option. I had never heard of this, but it sure would be handy to make sure your tickets get used, even if you're far from Arrowhead. Handy for giving tickets to family or friends, or even for selling online through ebay or whatnot.

http://www.kcchiefs.com/tickets/season_ticket_holders/

OnTheWarpath15
01-27-2009, 10:23 PM
looking around on the Chiefs site, I was impressed with the Ticket Forwarding option. I had never heard of this, but it sure would be handy to make sure your tickets get used, even if you're far from Arrowhead. Handy for giving tickets to family or friends, or even for selling online through ebay or whatnot.

http://www.kcchiefs.com/tickets/season_ticket_holders/

Just something else they can charge you for.

They charge something like $2.50 a ticket to send a fucking e-mail.

:shake:

01-27-2009, 11:07 PM
I can live with the $35 seats. I really don't care where I am sitting as long as I can see the game and hang out with friends. I have sat in row 40 upper level under the lights and didn't mind the view one bit.

DaFace
01-27-2009, 11:23 PM
I can live with the $35 seats. I really don't care where I am sitting as long as I can see the game and hang out with friends. I have sat in row 40 upper level under the lights and didn't mind the view one bit.

Was that the game you and I went to? I know we were WAY the hell up there.

01-27-2009, 11:30 PM
Was that the game you and I went to? I know we were WAY the hell up there.I think we were in row 32 or something like that. Definitely not the top though.

EDIT

No, the year I sat in row 40 was the monsoon game against Seattle. heh

Sweet Daddy Hate
01-27-2009, 11:43 PM

I heard about the price drop on the radio today. It may just be a temporary gesture of goodwill, but it's more goodwill than you ever got from Carl.

And just so you know; if this team DOES win a Super Bowl, prepare to be New York "Gianted" big time.

Just sayin.

Sweet Daddy Hate
01-27-2009, 11:50 PM
Wolfpack club...

If you want to jump straight to the lower level you have to purchase this package...

http://www.kcchiefs.com/tickets/wolfpack_club/

Do you have to join some foo-foo club to get lower level seats?

KcKing
01-28-2009, 01:29 AM
Do you have to join some foo-foo club to get lower level seats?

Either that, or have somebody transfer theirs into your name... Either way, the team gets it's $$...

Sweet Daddy Hate
01-28-2009, 01:42 AM

The only time I ever went out to the "K", I was in the middle of the top-tier behind home plate; best seat in the house.

01-28-2009, 01:45 AM
The only time I ever went out to the "K", I was in the middle of the top-tier behind home plate; best seat in the house.I have been seated there as well. Great seats. As a matter of fact, when I had those seats was another night of torrential downpours in the area. The rain was so heavy we could barely see the gigantic scoreboard there. Fortunately, we were just underneath the canopy and stayed dry the entire time.

Sweet Daddy Hate
01-28-2009, 01:56 AM
I have been seated there as well. Great seats. As a matter of fact, when I had those seats was another night of torrential downpours in the area. The rain was so heavy we could barely see the gigantic scoreboard there. Fortunately, we were just underneath the canopy and stayed dry the entire time.

I had only been in town for a couple of years, and I wanted to see George Brett before he retired.
George Toma was still tending the field back then, and the grass patterns were just mesmerizing. It was a great, early summer day; perfect time to be out there. Our tickets were like thirteen bucks for the both of us.
Haven't been able to watch baseball on TV since. It's just not the same.

Sweet Daddy Hate
01-28-2009, 02:00 AM
The Chiefs need a couple of Berserker Sections at each goal-post. The rowdy folks, such as myself, need a seperate nuthouse to call home.

A "Granny Rule-free zone" if you will.

Old Dog
01-28-2009, 08:27 AM
I would hate to be the folks in row 15 in the "Red Select" areas on the corners (317-319, 329-331)....one row further up would save you almost $400 per seat.